Red, Black & White KTM 450 - New Look

O&GDriller
Edited Date/Time 12/11/2021 7:56am
A number of folks have talked about going Red on a KTM. I just finished putting my design from Liquid Skinz Graphics on my bike and wanted to share. It's actually a brighter red than the pictures depict. I went with white plastic and a GasGAS front fender just for a different look over the bars while riding. I also was able to find red Acerbis frame guards. I really like the way it came out. Comments are welcomed and I have thick skin...

|
Steve125
Fantasy
2787th
12/11/2021 6:51am
Looks great. I'm sure it pops in person. I've been thinking of going Red on my 21 Rockstar 450.
GasGas red front fender, fork lower guards, and number plate, and either white or gray shrouds and rear fender..
Graphics adding the rest of the red.
Richy
12/11/2021 7:17am
Always wondered how well you could get away with 'colouring in' white plastics, that looks more convincing than I'd have expected.

Not quite my taste but it's not my bike so it shouldn't be, looks like a good quality job and glad you're happy with it man.
O&GDriller
12/11/2021 7:40am
Richy wrote:
Always wondered how well you could get away with 'colouring in' white plastics, that looks more convincing than I'd have expected. Not quite my taste but...
Always wondered how well you could get away with 'colouring in' white plastics, that looks more convincing than I'd have expected.

Not quite my taste but it's not my bike so it shouldn't be, looks like a good quality job and glad you're happy with it man.
Yeah, I was going to go with the red plastic kit available from Race Tech as they're the only ones offering one as far as I could find. I didn't want to pay nearly twice as much for the Race Tech kit than I could buy Acerbis or Polisport. The more I looked at the graphics the more I realized most of the white plastic would be covered by the red of the graphics. As such, I went with the white plastic as it gave me a mostly red bike.
loftyair
12/11/2021 7:56am
Looks great! A bit too busy, but 'taste' is subjective.

The Shop

Post a reply to: Red, Black & White KTM 450 - New Look

The Latest