Recommendations on bike shipment from Glen Helen to Houston?

yzaddict106
Fantasy
2448th
Hello Vital fam,

Any suggestions on one-way bike shipment from Glen Helen back to Houston after Day in the Dirt?
I am going to be making the trek for my 3rd Day in the Dirt this year and want to bring my own bike. There is a group from my area racing the vet nationals who are willing to transport my bike out for that race. I have family in the area that rides and will be able to store my bike with them for the time between the two races, and now I just need to figure out the logistics of getting it back.

Has anyone gone down this road before that can offer advice?
|
kawasa84
8/23/2022 2:16am
I recently bought a new bike from a dealer in Chatsworth, CA. The bike (KX250) was shipped one way from Chatsworth dealership to my front door with a company called "Ultimate Transport 123".
The driver did a great job. All he hauls is motorcycles.
He is actually out of Philadelphia, but he runs routes from the west coast all the time.
I live north of Fort Worth, Texas and he had my bike at my door in 2 1/2 days from pickup in CA
yzaddict106
Fantasy
2448th
8/23/2022 5:24pm
kawasa84 wrote:
I recently bought a new bike from a dealer in Chatsworth, CA. The bike (KX250) was shipped one way from Chatsworth dealership to my front door...
I recently bought a new bike from a dealer in Chatsworth, CA. The bike (KX250) was shipped one way from Chatsworth dealership to my front door with a company called "Ultimate Transport 123".
The driver did a great job. All he hauls is motorcycles.
He is actually out of Philadelphia, but he runs routes from the west coast all the time.
I live north of Fort Worth, Texas and he had my bike at my door in 2 1/2 days from pickup in CA
Great idea! Which dealership, I'll give them a call!

Post a reply to: Recommendations on bike shipment from Glen Helen to Houston?

The Latest