Reason # 92 to like AC...

Related:
Create New Tag

6/15/2019 4:42 PM

He knows how to properly adjust & wear a hat on the podium 😉!

|

Your Birthday is dated off the Life, Death & Resurrection of Jesus... Just saying :-)

6/15/2019 4:42 PM

|

Your Birthday is dated off the Life, Death & Resurrection of Jesus... Just saying :-)

6/15/2019 4:56 PM

Another reason to like him is that unlike Webb, he doesn't choke at the higher outdoor speeds.

|

6/15/2019 4:58 PM

theprizefighter wrote:

Another reason to like him is that unlike Webb, he doesn't choke at the higher outdoor speeds.

And when he does, he just cuts the track so its unnoticeable.

|

6/15/2019 5:03 PM

theprizefighter wrote:

Another reason to like him is that unlike Webb, he doesn't choke at the higher outdoor speeds.

What? How long ago was it that AC choked yet another SX title away? Webb has 2 250 National titles as well but yeah he is a choker lol. AC is finally riding to his potential and suddenly he is the greatest thing ever...

|

6/15/2019 5:35 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/15/2019 5:37 PM

theprizefighter wrote:

Another reason to like him is that unlike Webb, he doesn't choke at the higher outdoor speeds.

Sluggo77 wrote:

What? How long ago was it that AC choked yet another SX title away? Webb has 2 250 National titles as well but yeah he is a choker lol. AC is finally riding to his potential and suddenly he is the greatest thing ever...

Webb is an amazing talent and that's undeniable. Pretty sure he has only one 250 National title though (2016). He deserves respect in that regard, but I think he's getting a hard time because his comments were unnecessarily cocky. He kinda kicked AC when he was down, so I really hope AC kicks Webb's rear when he moves up and settles the score.

Also, as a fan of AC, I am glad to see him riding to his potential and getting the wins.

|

6/15/2019 5:54 PM

He can count to 4

|

6/15/2019 5:58 PM

theprizefighter wrote:

Another reason to like him is that unlike Webb, he doesn't choke at the higher outdoor speeds.

Sluggo77 wrote:

What? How long ago was it that AC choked yet another SX title away? Webb has 2 250 National titles as well but yeah he is a choker lol. AC is finally riding to his potential and suddenly he is the greatest thing ever...

theprizefighter wrote:

Webb is an amazing talent and that's undeniable. Pretty sure he has only one 250 National title though (2016). He deserves respect in that regard, but I think he's getting a hard time because his comments were unnecessarily cocky. He kinda kicked AC when he was down, so I really hope AC kicks Webb's rear when he moves up and settles the score.

Also, as a fan of AC, I am glad to see him riding to his potential and getting the wins.

Webb’s already achieved more than Adam ever will.

|

6/15/2019 6:31 PM

Coop's a cunt

|

6/15/2019 6:48 PM

Sluggo77 wrote:

What? How long ago was it that AC choked yet another SX title away? Webb has 2 250 National titles as well but yeah he is a choker lol. AC is finally riding to his potential and suddenly he is the greatest thing ever...

theprizefighter wrote:

Webb is an amazing talent and that's undeniable. Pretty sure he has only one 250 National title though (2016). He deserves respect in that regard, but I think he's getting a hard time because his comments were unnecessarily cocky. He kinda kicked AC when he was down, so I really hope AC kicks Webb's rear when he moves up and settles the score.

Also, as a fan of AC, I am glad to see him riding to his potential and getting the wins.

Stoop wrote:

Webb’s already achieved more than Adam ever will.

He's achieved more than Adam has up until now. To confidently state he's achieved more than he ever WILL is idiotic. Sure looks like he's only gonna have more more title than Adam come seasons end. And Adam way be a world beater on a 450 we don't know

|

6/15/2019 6:57 PM

Sluggo77 wrote:

What? How long ago was it that AC choked yet another SX title away? Webb has 2 250 National titles as well but yeah he is a choker lol. AC is finally riding to his potential and suddenly he is the greatest thing ever...

theprizefighter wrote:

Webb is an amazing talent and that's undeniable. Pretty sure he has only one 250 National title though (2016). He deserves respect in that regard, but I think he's getting a hard time because his comments were unnecessarily cocky. He kinda kicked AC when he was down, so I really hope AC kicks Webb's rear when he moves up and settles the score.

Also, as a fan of AC, I am glad to see him riding to his potential and getting the wins.

Stoop wrote:

Webb’s already achieved more than Adam ever will.

Idk why people are thumbs downing this. I understand it's a dick thing to say and their both still active riders so anything can happen BUT Webb's career stats are going to be hard for him to match at this point.
2 regional SX titles
1 national 250 title
1 450SX national title.

|

6/15/2019 7:15 PM

theprizefighter wrote:

Webb is an amazing talent and that's undeniable. Pretty sure he has only one 250 National title though (2016). He deserves respect in that regard, but I think he's getting a hard time because his comments were unnecessarily cocky. He kinda kicked AC when he was down, so I really hope AC kicks Webb's rear when he moves up and settles the score.

Also, as a fan of AC, I am glad to see him riding to his potential and getting the wins.

Stoop wrote:

Webb’s already achieved more than Adam ever will.

rob162 wrote:

Idk why people are thumbs downing this. I understand it's a dick thing to say and their both still active riders so anything can happen BUT Webb's career stats are going to be hard for him to match at this point.
2 regional SX titles
1 national 250 title
1 450SX national title.

It’s getting thumbs down because he didn’t just state that it’s the current situation he stated it future wise as well

|

6/15/2019 7:26 PM

theprizefighter wrote:

Webb is an amazing talent and that's undeniable. Pretty sure he has only one 250 National title though (2016). He deserves respect in that regard, but I think he's getting a hard time because his comments were unnecessarily cocky. He kinda kicked AC when he was down, so I really hope AC kicks Webb's rear when he moves up and settles the score.

Also, as a fan of AC, I am glad to see him riding to his potential and getting the wins.

Stoop wrote:

Webb’s already achieved more than Adam ever will.

rob162 wrote:

Idk why people are thumbs downing this. I understand it's a dick thing to say and their both still active riders so anything can happen BUT Webb's career stats are going to be hard for him to match at this point.
2 regional SX titles
1 national 250 title
1 450SX national title.

Adam is the golden boy among fanboys while Webb is most everyone's villain because he said an insensitive thing about AC.

|

6/15/2019 7:30 PM

After all the crying and bitching that happened after Lake wood I think the #1 reason to root for Adam is simply that he is definitely not Justin Cooper!

|

6/15/2019 7:56 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/15/2019 8:00 PM

Stoop wrote:

Webb’s already achieved more than Adam ever will.

rob162 wrote:

Idk why people are thumbs downing this. I understand it's a dick thing to say and their both still active riders so anything can happen BUT Webb's career stats are going to be hard for him to match at this point.
2 regional SX titles
1 national 250 title
1 450SX national title.

Sluggo77 wrote:

Adam is the golden boy among fanboys while Webb is most everyone's villain because he said an insensitive thing about AC.

Opinions on their careers aside, Webb is obviously way more accomplished, Adam is just a likeable guy. He's got more charisma and personality than the entire field combined and despite all his adversity it hasn't soured him. Webb, well, he's a douche. That's pretty much why Vital feels the way they do.

|

6/15/2019 8:16 PM

|

6/15/2019 11:36 PM

It’s a pet peeve of mine that media in this sport seem to care so much about being buddies with everyone and Cianciarulo is the biggest example of this

|

6/16/2019 2:26 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/16/2019 2:26 PM

Sluggo77 wrote:

What? How long ago was it that AC choked yet another SX title away? Webb has 2 250 National titles as well but yeah he is a choker lol. AC is finally riding to his potential and suddenly he is the greatest thing ever...

theprizefighter wrote:

Webb is an amazing talent and that's undeniable. Pretty sure he has only one 250 National title though (2016). He deserves respect in that regard, but I think he's getting a hard time because his comments were unnecessarily cocky. He kinda kicked AC when he was down, so I really hope AC kicks Webb's rear when he moves up and settles the score.

Also, as a fan of AC, I am glad to see him riding to his potential and getting the wins.

Stoop wrote:

Webb’s already achieved more than Adam ever will.

This is so true...I don't get all of the drooling and crushes on AC....he's accomplished so little, and to me comes off condescending.

|

6/16/2019 3:09 PM

lleyden wrote:

This is so true...I don't get all of the drooling and crushes on AC....he's accomplished so little, and to me comes off condescending.

He's the winningest amateur racer in history, turned pro and won his first 3 SX races before getting injured. Then he didn't get a full injury-free season til 2017. There were a few seasons there where he didn't get to line up for a single race.

In an alternate world where he never got injured, I'd be willing to bet he'd have just as many titles as Webb if not more. Erase those throw-away injury years and he'd be battling for wins in the 450 class right now too. He'll make up for it in the coming years in the class that counts

|

6/16/2019 3:12 PM

lleyden wrote:

This is so true...I don't get all of the drooling and crushes on AC....he's accomplished so little, and to me comes off condescending.

Maybe that's because you have an inferiority complex.

|

6/16/2019 3:23 PM

Stoop wrote:

Webb’s already achieved more than Adam ever will.

lleyden wrote:

This is so true...I don't get all of the drooling and crushes on AC....he's accomplished so little, and to me comes off condescending.

bogle's leg wrote:

He's the winningest amateur racer in history, turned pro and won his first 3 SX races before getting injured. Then he didn't get a full injury-free season til 2017. There were a few seasons there where he didn't get to line up for a single race.

In an alternate world where he never got injured, I'd be willing to bet he'd have just as many titles as Webb if not more. Erase those throw-away injury years and he'd be battling for wins in the 450 class right now too. He'll make up for it in the coming years in the class that counts

laughing do people look at Alessi & RV and think “yeah but Alessi beat him in amateurs”?
Spin it however you want, AC hasn’t got shit on Webb. Fact
|

6/16/2019 3:43 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/16/2019 3:44 PM

I guess I'm a bit confused on this topic. Is it what they have done on the track or how they act off the track ? Webb acts like and still acts like he is better then anybody comes his way. AC is always ready to talk and own up to the fact that he blew it when given the chance.

|

6/16/2019 3:51 PM

bogle's leg wrote:

He's the winningest amateur racer in history, turned pro and won his first 3 SX races before getting injured. Then he didn't get a full injury-free season til 2017. There were a few seasons there where he didn't get to line up for a single race.

In an alternate world where he never got injured, I'd be willing to bet he'd have just as many titles as Webb if not more. Erase those throw-away injury years and he'd be battling for wins in the 450 class right now too. He'll make up for it in the coming years in the class that counts

Sadly for AC and your hypothetical part of being a champion is to not consistently cause yourself serious injury by crashing. All we can compare is reality, and in this non-alternative universe AC has been crash and injury prone while Webb has not. I'm glad you have all the confidence in the world AC will be a multi-time 450 champion, that's cool. I prefer to wait and see what actually happens.

|

6/16/2019 4:20 PM

To sum it up, some people like Adam and some people don't.
Some people like him because he appears honest, humble and friendly.
Some dislike him because he is friendly to the media, condescending and hasn't lived up to the expectations they have for him.

FWIW if you don't like Adam, you are wrong.

|

6/16/2019 10:45 PM

I like anyone that isn't Justin Cooper

|

If talk is cheap, silence must be expensive because nobody can afford it!

6/16/2019 11:30 PM

lleyden wrote:

This is so true...I don't get all of the drooling and crushes on AC....he's accomplished so little, and to me comes off condescending.

So you only like the guys that are winning yeah? You switch team caps based on who's winning at the time right?

We're not fan of AC based on his results only. It's because his awesome and open personality.

|

6/16/2019 11:50 PM

Adam looks like a good person, something I can't say of other riders discussed in this thread. It will pay dividends for him, in his career and even more so after, we harvest what we seed afterall.

|

6/16/2019 11:54 PM

theprizefighter wrote:

Another reason to like him is that unlike Webb, he doesn't choke at the higher outdoor speeds.

Sluggo77 wrote:

What? How long ago was it that AC choked yet another SX title away? Webb has 2 250 National titles as well but yeah he is a choker lol. AC is finally riding to his potential and suddenly he is the greatest thing ever...

Webb does not have 2 250 MX titles. But he does have 2 250 SX titles & 1 MX

|

6/16/2019 11:58 PM

Stoop wrote:

Webb’s already achieved more than Adam ever will.

rob162 wrote:

Idk why people are thumbs downing this. I understand it's a dick thing to say and their both still active riders so anything can happen BUT Webb's career stats are going to be hard for him to match at this point.
2 regional SX titles
1 national 250 title
1 450SX national title.

Sluggo77 wrote:

Adam is the golden boy among fanboys while Webb is most everyone's villain because he said an insensitive thing about AC.

Calling a 5’3 guy, a Villain sounds funny lol

|

6/17/2019 2:49 AM

I am no expert but i get Kdub vibes from AC92. As a pro athlete he lost a lot thanks to his injuries and misfortunes but still got good career so far.

As mentioned above he is likable guy like Kdub or Trey Canard to mention a few.

|

- Filthy Euro
- Silly prankster
- Life-long Zook fan
- Rooting for all privateers on this rotating ball of carbon, hydrogen, silicon and poop