Real winner,,,,

JAFO92
Edited Date/Time 3/1/2020 1:16pm
,,,, was Webb. That dude is a stud for riding that well after such a massive get-off a week ago.
|
crowe176
2/29/2020 8:53pm
I’m all aboard. After tonight and Moto spy showing his relationship with Decoster, he’s done a 180 for me from giving KR94 the gun last season. CW2 is pure moto STUD
2/29/2020 8:59pm
crowe176 wrote:
I’m all aboard. After tonight and Moto spy showing his relationship with Decoster, he’s done a 180 for me from giving KR94 the gun last season...
I’m all aboard. After tonight and Moto spy showing his relationship with Decoster, he’s done a 180 for me from giving KR94 the gun last season. CW2 is pure moto STUD
The fucking finger gun? That really upset you?? Give me a break.. fuck sakes..
2/29/2020 9:02pm
JAFO92 wrote:
,,,, was Webb. That dude is a stud for riding that well after such a massive get-off a week ago.
To me, that shows just how tough Webb is. May not win the title, but he will sure give it 100%.

The Shop

BigBoreFan58
2/29/2020 9:08pm
Webb is slowly winning me over. He's tough and he just keeps going froward in a race.
dimetime
2/29/2020 9:10pm
Kid's a fucking stud.

There's no argument.
deluxeman
2/29/2020 9:38pm
Webb is a baller for sure. He has so much mental strength. You could tell how bad it hurt during his podium interview. I would still be on the couch popping Vicodin like they were candy after his crash. A stud for sure.

Some people think he’s a dick, he just reminds me of Dale Earnhardt or Carl Fogerty, those guys were mentally strong and tough competitors that hated to lose more than they liked to win.
TDeath21
2/29/2020 9:42pm
Impressive for sure. If he can somehow win this championship, this will be the night he won it on.
aeffertz
2/29/2020 9:47pm
Nah the real winner was the dude that finished first. Webb is a monster for grinding that out though to stay in the title hunt but you can’t dethrone the winner because another guy has an injury.
22Ryann
Fantasy
4098th
2/29/2020 9:50pm
Def. wasn't Kenny and his sponsors, not a single lap televised when your out in front. What a joke
Momus
2/29/2020 11:09pm
crowe176 wrote:
I’m all aboard. After tonight and Moto spy showing his relationship with Decoster, he’s done a 180 for me from giving KR94 the gun last season...
Good ride but Webb's renowned racecraft extended from the track and through last week.
I don't believe he was hurt anywhere nearly as badly as the team and Cooper allowed themselves to pretend
GuyB
Fantasy
1215th
2/29/2020 11:35pm
Momus wrote:
Good ride but Webb's renowned racecraft extended from the track and through last week. I don't believe he was hurt anywhere nearly as badly as the...
Good ride but Webb's renowned racecraft extended from the track and through last week.
I don't believe he was hurt anywhere nearly as badly as the team and Cooper allowed themselves to pretend
So when Daniel Blair announced before the press conference that Cooper wouldn’t be attending because he was going to a doctor, they were fibbing?
2/29/2020 11:39pm
Fans are the real winners. All top three championship guys would consider tonight as a positive.

KRoc - Got the win
Webb - Podium after last weekend is huge
Tomac - genuinely seemed surprised to get to 4th which I think will motivate him to push harder when he has a bad night.
Moto331
3/1/2020 12:26am
Tomac was the most impressive. He was almost in last and came through the entire pack, a couple more corners and he would have ate Webb alive too. He’s just friggon unreal. So sick to watch.
shuggs
3/1/2020 12:27am
Webb is slowly winning me over. He's tough and he just keeps going froward in a race.
He has won me over since the move to KTM & Aldon, it’s what was needed to get the title and he IS willing to put in the work to get it. As for racecraft he has it in bucket loads
ledger
3/1/2020 12:36am
Agree about Webb, also I give a salute to Martin Davolos for his effort. Fantastic night of racing.
Last Braaap
Fantasy
4382nd
3/1/2020 12:38am
between AC9 a CW1 i was always AC kind of guy but you have to give him props on this1.

I remember how a bit bruised tailbone in my case was such a pain in the ass (pun intended) and affected me for multiple months, I really admire the guy for his husstle. the 450 hunt is still wide open.
3/1/2020 12:38am
Heart.... Webb has heart like noone I've seen in a VERY long time. I just finished watching the race...and I'm hoarse from screaming. Simply amazing to pull off that podium a week after that crash.

Congrats to Ken on a BIG win.

...and you knew Tomac would Tomac sooner or later.

Barcia... props dude....you rode awesome and deserved that 2nd!!!

What a race night....

3/1/2020 12:41am
22Ryann wrote:
Def. wasn't Kenny and his sponsors, not a single lap televised when your out in front. What a joke
I'm a big fan of Kenny.... and he walked away with this race....to keep the camera on him would have been boring. I'm glad they stuck to All the race action going on. Atlanta 2020....one to talk about for years to come!

22Ryann
Fantasy
4098th
3/1/2020 1:32am
I'm a big fan of Kenny.... and he walked away with this race....to keep the camera on him would have been boring. I'm glad they stuck...
I'm a big fan of Kenny.... and he walked away with this race....to keep the camera on him would have been boring. I'm glad they stuck to All the race action going on. Atlanta 2020....one to talk about for years to come!

Yea 45% of the race was Tomac, least give Kenny some laps jeeez, the dude is phenomenal to watch, and it would have been poetry in motion upfront. Pathetic they don't show him even a lap or two.

They are keen to put Ken on the screen when they wanna show the crash. fucking lame.
tek14
3/1/2020 1:37am
Webb is just the luckiest rider in supercross history. Just cant imagine anyone else who can ride around 10 place and 7 riders laydown front of him to give 3rd place to him.
3/1/2020 1:46am Edited Date/Time 3/1/2020 2:00am
JAFO92 wrote:
I dont know why everyone thinks that get off was so bad. He was 4' in air and he slid to a stop. It is the SUDDEN stops that hurt you. Sorry...but watch it again...not the devastating fall everyone is making it out to be. Today Webb just had the same sort of race he has had all year...and will continue to have. P2-P5...and a win maybe if everything goes well (ie BOTH Eli and Kenny lay eggs).

The real winner in all this is Tomac. The STOPWATCH DOES NOT LIE. With 14 minutes to go...Tomac was 24.4 seconds down and in 14th place. At the end of race Tomac was 17 seconds down and in 4th place. If not for hanging up in some ugly ruts on the last lap...he is probably on the podium.

Tonight showed Tomac that NO ONE HAS HIS SPEED. He took time out of the lead WHILE PASSING 10 other riders. All he needs to do is ride smart and keep working, and the title is his. No one has his speed.
3/1/2020 2:37am
tek14 wrote:
Webb is just the luckiest rider in supercross history. Just cant imagine anyone else who can ride around 10 place and 7 riders laydown front of...
Webb is just the luckiest rider in supercross history. Just cant imagine anyone else who can ride around 10 place and 7 riders laydown front of him to give 3rd place to him.
so that include all others finishing behind him ?
3/1/2020 3:18am
Mad respect! What a fighter! I‘m not a fan because KRoc‘s my boy, but props where props are due
logan_140
3/1/2020 3:36am Edited Date/Time 3/1/2020 3:51am
Momus wrote:
Good ride but Webb's renowned racecraft extended from the track and through last week. I don't believe he was hurt anywhere nearly as badly as the...
GuyB wrote:
So when Daniel Blair announced before the press conference that Cooper wouldn’t be attending because he was going to a doctor, they were fibbing?
When did he say that? *edit* just seen. He must have gone straight to the rig to meet doc G for some therapy.
Momus
3/1/2020 4:09am Edited Date/Time 3/1/2020 4:10am
Momus wrote:
GuyB wrote:
Is there documented proof that he actually did see a doctor and that it was related to his claimed injury? No there is not.
I think Webb and KTM inc. have stooged everyone: deffo the orange nut huggers here. He set the fastest lap time of the race for phuck sake.
Ray_MXS
3/1/2020 4:15am
Momus wrote:
Is there documented proof that he actually did see a doctor and that it was related to his claimed injury? No there is not. I think...
Is there documented proof that he actually did see a doctor and that it was related to his claimed injury? No there is not.
I think Webb and KTM inc. have stooged everyone: deffo the orange nut huggers here. He set the fastest lap time of the race for phuck sake.
Look, I'm no Webb fan, quite the contrary. Can't stand the kid and his arrogance. But he's proven time and time again the he's a bad mofo and gnarly as hell on the track.
And to think he and Roger staged this whole thing is as stupid as it gets. Did you even see his crash just a week ago? The fact he can even sit on a bike is freaking bonkers.
logan_140
3/1/2020 4:16am
Momus wrote:
GuyB wrote:
Momus wrote:
Is there documented proof that he actually did see a doctor and that it was related to his claimed injury? No there is not. I think...
You’re a fucking idiot. 99% of the riders would not be racing had they took the hit he did. Back straight to concrete. Did you see his face on the podium? Dude was in excruciating pain. Could barely bend over to pick up his trophy.
Momus
3/1/2020 4:18am
JAFO92 wrote:
To me, that shows just how tough Webb is. May not win the title, but he will sure give it 100%.
Doubtful that he even has anything other than soreness and a bit of bruising. No photos of trauma. He has suckered almost everyone.

Post a reply to: Real winner,,,,

The Latest