Real Talk 447 podcast with Fro and RC

MotoMo165
2/23/2019 4:45am
Didn’t make it past 15 minutes, mainly cause they were just repeating their plan over.. and over and over.
Could be a good pod once they learn how to do it
Patrick461
2/23/2019 5:05am
Agreed on too many. I’m
Happy so many are trying. But I’m a pulpie. I’ll listen to whiskey throttle if I have time but my priorities are pulp. Exhaust only if wedge has a guess I can listen or want to hear from. And whiskey throttle. Shane Mc elrath says yeah uhh. 398 times. Yeah uhm. Drives me nuts. Just wish they’d let keefer be own show. He curses too much to let my son listen to him. Pingree. Is a good host and who doesn’t love wedge? The guy has a disk jockey voice
Drtbykr
2/23/2019 6:10am
Listened to it once. RC has enough love for himself he doesn’t need anyone else.

Listened to Jeff on another pod and he talks and sounds great! Like a different person
from the booth! I really think he is a nice, humble guy for his accomplishments and didn’t want
to offend anyone from the booth. Amazing difference.

Matthes is the only one I have to listen to because he and his show have quite a few lol moments.
I have depression issues, so a few laughs is just what the Dr. ordered.

Keep up the good work Matthes and Travis.
crowe176
2/23/2019 8:44am Edited Date/Time 2/23/2019 8:49am
If they just talked about the behind the scenes party story, other hobbie, chicks, whatever type stuff, they would win. But I just don't see them going to that offensive level needed to completely clean up. When you're an employee of a company like NBC, I doubt there's enough slack to tell the story's we all want to hear.

Chicken and DBO would be the ultimate. What we need are two guys like that (inside, but not inside if that makes sense), and a silent tip/rumor hotline..

Steve walks a fine line of not giving an eff, while keeping his credibility enough intact to get us most of the story's we want, and that's the reason he cleans up. Thank you pulp for doing what you do, and doing it great.

The Shop

mark_swart
2/23/2019 9:53am
I listened to Episode 2, and want to give it a chance. But they HAVE to fix the production quality of this... listening to RC on the webcam or whatever they did was extremely distracting.

I think what those two can really offer is a good dissection of technique and race strategy. But that might be a little too technical to draw a mass crowd.
hellion
2/23/2019 10:07am
I really like Fro so I wanted to like his pod but it just doesn’t work. RC, even with all his accomplishments still suffers from little man disease. Fro was a bad man the years he won the outdoor titles, showing up wearing all black, no umbrella on the line in 100 degree heat. He shouldn’t have to take RC’s crap.

Post a reply to: Real Talk 447 podcast with Fro and RC

The Latest