Real Moto 2019 (Edit: Raha Wins Gold!)

TallonT911
9/13/2019 9:27am
Foster for me, did you guys notice that huge on-off he did at 1:07?
AngryBear
9/13/2019 9:57am Edited Date/Time 9/13/2019 10:11am
a contest called real moto, and only one rider was riding something vaguely resembling real moto, not FMX. call me old fashioned.

+1, RC
AH387
9/13/2019 10:26am
I'd go RC for me. Just because his moto riding is unreal. Just railing those turns like only he can. Plus I like the tree-tap etc for some added tech skills. So I gotta go with RC. Foster is a close 2nd. Great range of skills. The flip was really, really cool and the hand-drag in the dirt. Very cool!

The other guys all had their own parts that were cool too. Raha had some really different, gnarly jumps and great angles. DD brings that OG 90's free-ride style in the hills and has some of the coolest natural style that I've ever seen. McNeil his normal big tricks and overall unique riding style (awesome whips). All good vids!
9/13/2019 11:30am
AngryBear wrote:
a contest called real moto, and only one rider was riding something vaguely resembling real moto, not FMX. call me old fashioned.

+1, RC
What does the acronym FMX stand for? Could have sworn it stood for freestyle motocross... yanno a subsection of "moto." If you're looking for "REAL" moto, watch the pro motocross series.

I'm not trying to be a dick, but I mean do people really expect an event hosted by the Xgames, judged by FMX legends, and comprised of all FMX riders aside from RC, to just be music-less videos of them doing 30+2's so they fit the correct/ literal definition of "Real Moto"?

The Shop

AngryBear
9/13/2019 11:36am
AngryBear wrote:

+1, RC
What does the acronym FMX stand for? Could have sworn it stood for freestyle motocross... yanno a subsection of "moto." If you're looking for "REAL" moto...
What does the acronym FMX stand for? Could have sworn it stood for freestyle motocross... yanno a subsection of "moto." If you're looking for "REAL" moto, watch the pro motocross series.

I'm not trying to be a dick, but I mean do people really expect an event hosted by the Xgames, judged by FMX legends, and comprised of all FMX riders aside from RC, to just be music-less videos of them doing 30+2's so they fit the correct/ literal definition of "Real Moto"?
totally get where you're coming from.

all these guys are very talented on a bike. i'm more so just commenting on the 'freestyle' vs 'real' aspect, and the irony to me in the title.

to each their own ;-)
9/13/2019 12:10pm
AngryBear wrote:

+1, RC
What does the acronym FMX stand for? Could have sworn it stood for freestyle motocross... yanno a subsection of "moto." If you're looking for "REAL" moto...

AngryBear wrote:
totally get where you're coming from. all these guys are very talented on a bike. i'm more so just commenting on the 'freestyle' vs 'real' aspect...

all these guys are very talented on a bike. i'm more so just commenting on the 'freestyle' vs 'real' aspect, and the irony to me in the title.

to each their own ;-)
I can't imagine how bothersome the titles of "Real Snow" and "Real Street" are for you then...

(Obviously jokes all in good fun - its sad that has to be said on here)
AngryBear
9/13/2019 12:11pm

AngryBear wrote:
totally get where you're coming from. all these guys are very talented on a bike. i'm more so just commenting on the 'freestyle' vs 'real' aspect...

to each their own ;-)
I can't imagine how bothersome the titles of "Real Snow" and "Real Street" are for you then... (Obviously jokes all in good fun - its sad...
I can't imagine how bothersome the titles of "Real Snow" and "Real Street" are for you then...

(Obviously jokes all in good fun - its sad that has to be said on here)
offended! offended!
zookrider62!
Fantasy
583rd
9/13/2019 6:20pm
Fosters is insane, every clip is worth re-watching
RC surprised me, i was expecting to be bored and was shocked. Amazing video
Raha had some badass clips, but it felt the same as all of his other videos, and having Big B as his music dropped him below RC
Mcneils was okay, but nothing I had to re-watch
Durhams was a complete let down, his older videos with the viewing were way better than this
chriswells
9/13/2019 9:29pm
All the riding is top notch. What’s with Raha and Fosters music choice though? When Raha had Black Sabbath playing in the background of the area 52 video it was instantly fucking classic. But this white trash radio rap song is a god damn repelant
chriswells
9/13/2019 9:31pm
Fosters is insane, every clip is worth re-watching RC surprised me, i was expecting to be bored and was shocked. Amazing video Raha had some badass...
Fosters is insane, every clip is worth re-watching
RC surprised me, i was expecting to be bored and was shocked. Amazing video
Raha had some badass clips, but it felt the same as all of his other videos, and having Big B as his music dropped him below RC
Mcneils was okay, but nothing I had to re-watch
Durhams was a complete let down, his older videos with the viewing were way better than this
Yep agreed. I would’ve watched Fosters again too if it wasn’t for the music hah
chriswells
9/13/2019 9:34pm

I watch that too
nytsmaC
9/15/2019 3:07pm
Foster's segments look like the same terrain as in parts of Terrafirma, it be like it is because it do.

Post a reply to: Real Moto 2019 (Edit: Raha Wins Gold!)

The Latest