Rd 2 Kev Windham

Related:
Create New Tag

10/20/2010 6:14 PM

So looking forward to seeing KW live for the first time on saturday night, i went to 2 ama outdoor rounds but he wasnt rideing, he will be up against Hanson,Reardon,Moss,Allessi,Marmont,Symonds,Waters and an extremely fast JustinBrayton. Pity its going to rain hard.

|

10/20/2010 6:23 PM

hard rain nothin! it was snowin, sleeting, and raining at the salt lake sx, and K Dub charged hard the whole time! showed the rookies what's up! he lapped like up to 8th place if i remember correctly

|

lots of work+no riding= SUCKS!

[LINK TO IMAGE]

10/20/2010 6:33 PM

If it rains KW is almost guarenteed a win.

|

10/20/2010 7:39 PM

So we should see his best? Perfect.

|

10/20/2010 7:44 PM

Old Mate wrote:

KW is IMO the best mud rider ever.

|

10/20/2010 7:53 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/20/2010 7:55 PM

Old Mate wrote:

mxrider225 wrote:

he was handed daytona . reed had like half a lap on him before his bike let go.
and i will be at canberra to watch him dominate.

|

10/20/2010 8:15 PM

Hansen was pretty stout in the mud in SLC too. But KW has got to be a huge favorite.

|

10/20/2010 8:17 PM

Depends on The mood Kdub is in. He definatly can do it....

|

10/20/2010 8:23 PM

Oldmate ,you're in for a treat.KDUB is truly amazing to watch.

|

10/20/2010 9:25 PM

mxrider225 wrote:

Although he is a great rider he is far from the best in the mud. Everts, RC, Chad all have him covered easily.

Old Mate, hope it doesnt rain too much in the end, you want to see Kevin flowing on a dry track to appreciate his smoothness.

|

10/20/2010 9:48 PM

kev371 wrote:

and i will be at canberra to watch him ...more

Part of being a great mud rider is knowing what to do to keep your bike alive until the checkered flag.

|

10/20/2010 9:57 PM

CamP wrote:

Part of being a great mud rider is knowing what to do to keep your bike alive until the checkered flag.

Yep!

|

10/21/2010 3:01 AM

won't make it to rd2 but still a burning ambition to see Kdub LIVE...my favourite rider !

hopefully next year in AMA MX on a track he really likes?

And yeah one of the best mud riders in recent history...........

|

10/21/2010 8:23 AM

Old Mate wrote:

mxrider225 wrote:

KDub is great in the mud, but I have to give the nod to RC in MN- the greatest mud ride ever.

|

10/23/2010 7:00 AM

Thanks guys,KW was great to watch, Jake actually caught, passed and pulled a gap on KW in the first race then brain faded and dropped it and went on a down hill slide from there, bro Matt had the 250 class nailed with good wins in every race, anyway,dream fulfilled i got to watch KW live.

|

10/23/2010 6:28 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/23/2010 6:32 PM

Old Mate wrote:

mxrider225 wrote:

JLong wrote:

KDub is great in the mud, but I have to give the nod to RC in MN- the greatest mud ride ever.

I give it to DV12 for giving a fist pump to the crowd while being a lap down in second place after making it up the impossible to navigate off camber.

|

10/23/2010 7:37 PM

aFACEdismembered wrote:

I give it to DV12 for giving a fist pump to the crowd while being a lap down in second place after making it up the impossible ...more

Haha, that's one of my all time favorite moments in MX simply because of the awesome fist pump.

|

Your is to you're as rapping is to raping.

10/23/2010 7:48 PM

kev371 wrote:

And Reed was not gonna win anyway for when he cut the track!!!! for better vision and got docked muiltple Postions. How about A1 in 05 A K dub win for knowing muds limits as RC,Bubba and REED were picking there bikes up.

|

10/23/2010 8:00 PM

Any track/action pics ?

|

Miss you Kurt ! RIP

10/23/2010 8:05 PM

Old Mate wrote:

Thanks guys,KW was great to watch, Jake actually caught, passed and pulled a gap on KW in the first race then brain faded and ...more

I totally called kdubs win!

|

10/23/2010 8:17 PM

mxrider225 wrote:

kev371 wrote:

Prince1 wrote:

And Reed was not gonna win anyway for when he cut the track!!!! for better vision and got docked muiltple Postions. How about ...more

It was A1 that created this "KW is the greatest mud rider" myth. Reed and others have beat Windham multiple times on sloppy tracks.

|

10/23/2010 11:29 PM

Old Mate wrote:

Thanks guys,KW was great to watch, Jake actually caught, passed and pulled a gap on KW in the first race then brain faded and ...more

mxrider225 wrote:

I totally called kdubs win!

He is a cool guy also, listened and asked about his times just like some young kid ready to have his first race, cant believe he was so keen after so many years at the top, he won me over as a fan.

|

10/26/2010 1:28 PM

He is staying to do another round this weekend in Tassie!

|