MXGP Race 1 13:15
MX2 Race 2 15:10
MXGP Race 2 16:10
|
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3739th
9/1/2017 4:27pm
This will be my first time watching an event on MXGP and I'm just wondering if the event will be going live at 10:45 EST tomorrow? Do we get to watch free practice or only time practice and the qualifying races?

What about Sunday? What time can we tune in?

Thanks.
jgmxdad251
9/2/2017 7:25am
Will I be able to log in threw my phone and stream to tv? Can't seem to find the app like we had for NBC sports gold.
Autismmx110
9/2/2017 8:07am
Why is free practice timing not working it usually does
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3739th
9/2/2017 8:26am
jgmxdad251 wrote:
Will I be able to log in threw my phone and stream to tv? Can't seem to find the app like we had for NBC sports...
Will I be able to log in threw my phone and stream to tv? Can't seem to find the app like we had for NBC sports gold.
I don't know about streaming to your TV from your phone but if you go to the MXGP-TV.com site on your phone you can login and watch the races.

There's a logo that when you click on it says Cast to nearby device. Is that what you are referring to?

I'd love to be able to watch it on my TV but I don't think it's possible unless I plug a cable from my laptop to something that all my other cables plug into. My TV is technically a 50" Pioneer plasma monitor. It's connected to a surround sound system. I'd have to plug it in that box to get sound.

I'm assuming in order to stream from your phone to your TV without cables you need a smart TV?

The Shop

9/2/2017 9:14am
-MAVERICK- wrote:
I don't know about streaming to your TV from your phone but if you go to the MXGP-TV.com site on your phone you can login and...
I don't know about streaming to your TV from your phone but if you go to the MXGP-TV.com site on your phone you can login and watch the races.

There's a logo that when you click on it says Cast to nearby device. Is that what you are referring to?

I'd love to be able to watch it on my TV but I don't think it's possible unless I plug a cable from my laptop to something that all my other cables plug into. My TV is technically a 50" Pioneer plasma monitor. It's connected to a surround sound system. I'd have to plug it in that box to get sound.

I'm assuming in order to stream from your phone to your TV without cables you need a smart TV?
If you have a laptop or pc, what i do is use a HDMI cable from pc to a tv.. Pretty much acts as a extra screen for PC then to play stream on Cool
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3739th
9/2/2017 9:39am
-MAVERICK- wrote:
I don't know about streaming to your TV from your phone but if you go to the MXGP-TV.com site on your phone you can login and...

If you have a laptop or pc, what i do is use a HDMI cable from pc to a tv.. Pretty much acts as a extra...
If you have a laptop or pc, what i do is use a HDMI cable from pc to a tv.. Pretty much acts as a extra screen for PC then to play stream on Cool
Yeah I know how to do the HDMI cable thing but unfortunately for me the TV is on dresser in my room and the box I have to plug the cable in is under that dresser.

Alone all weekend and moving furniture from a wheelchair is not exactly easy.

Will have to make sure to fix shit so it's all good to go for MXdN.
captmoto
9/2/2017 9:47am Edited Date/Time 9/2/2017 9:50am
I am casting from a laptop and am not getting practice. Seems stuck on loading. I caught a little bit of Eli's interview and enough of Jim Perry to know that Web crashed and seems injured.
jgmxdad251
9/2/2017 9:59am
Thanks Maverick. I have a smart TV but, I use Chromecast and downloaded the NBC Gold app to my phone. I was able to watch all the races on my TV. Hopefully MXGP works the same way.
9/2/2017 10:37am
-MAVERICK- wrote:
Yeah I know how to do the HDMI cable thing but unfortunately for me the TV is on dresser in my room and the box I...
Yeah I know how to do the HDMI cable thing but unfortunately for me the TV is on dresser in my room and the box I have to plug the cable in is under that dresser.

Alone all weekend and moving furniture from a wheelchair is not exactly easy.

Will have to make sure to fix shit so it's all good to go for MXdN.
I hope you get it sorted man.
teggers
9/3/2017 2:24am Edited Date/Time 9/3/2017 2:28am
So, how many MXGP players are here?

Post a reply to: Rd 17 - USA MXGP

The Latest