Rawjah Designs/ Fantasy SX/ Free Sign-up, Prizes weekly!

rawjahdesigns
Edited Date/Time 6/2/2022 7:31am
Hey guys, join my link on pulp mx fantasy for a league that is free to sign up, and free graphics and sticker giveaways weekly.

the more than join, the more giving ill feel Smile share now! it's free!

facebook: fantasy sx rawjah designs
fantasy sx page: https://pulpmxfantasy.com/leagues/rawjahdesigns

any questions email me order.rawjah@gmail.com

thanks, and good luck!
|
rawjahdesigns
1/8/2022 7:12am
Just a reminder guys!!! Join the Rawjah Designs League in the PulpMX Fantasy Series, and WIN BIG!!!

It is FREE TO JOIN the league, and I am giving out graphics to podium finishers EVERY WEEKEND, plus, I am going to sprinkle in some other awesome Prizes.

Atlas Brace has Donated the series a neck brace for a round, PLUS MORE to be announced Smile Join our FB group, and join the series before it starts tonight! GOOD LUCK YA'LL!!

League Link:
https://pulpmxfantasy.com/leagues/rawjahdesigns
rawjahdesigns
1/9/2022 9:18am
Hey guys! I have multiple people in the league from here at VITALMX. I need you to please join the Facebook group "Fantasy SX Rawjah Designs" so that we can stay in contact and get you the prizes you win. I believe 1 or 2 including Langham has won something at Round 1 last night so... make sure and add the Facebook group...at minimum, please email me at rawjahdesigns@gmail.com or order.rawjah@gmail.com if you do not want to use Facebook or do not have Facebook.

thanks, guys!

round 1 was a good time!
langhammx
Fantasy
455th
1/9/2022 10:05am
Hey guys! I have multiple people in the league from here at VITALMX. I need you to please join the Facebook group "Fantasy SX Rawjah Designs"...
Hey guys! I have multiple people in the league from here at VITALMX. I need you to please join the Facebook group "Fantasy SX Rawjah Designs" so that we can stay in contact and get you the prizes you win. I believe 1 or 2 including Langham has won something at Round 1 last night so... make sure and add the Facebook group...at minimum, please email me at rawjahdesigns@gmail.com or order.rawjah@gmail.com if you do not want to use Facebook or do not have Facebook.

thanks, guys!

round 1 was a good time!
No Facebook account. Email sent….

The Shop

mwssquad827
1/9/2022 4:33pm
Hey guys! I have multiple people in the league from here at VITALMX. I need you to please join the Facebook group "Fantasy SX Rawjah Designs"...

thanks, guys!

round 1 was a good time!
langhammx wrote:
No Facebook account. Email sent….
Same
rawjahdesigns
1/14/2022 11:03am
Hey guys, I need the fantasy sx players:

BOK226
And
Mat503

To please contact me for round 1 awards, or else after round two they will roll over to the next two players.

Please contact me by tomorrow night or you miss your gift. If anyone has there contact please send them this alert or forward me their emails please..

Thank you
rawjahdesigns
1/19/2022 8:49am
Get your trophies from Oakland SX Fantasy if you were on the Podium. If you got 13th, you also won a prize. Contact me to receive them! thank you and good job!

KAMIKAZI
MX591
LANGHAMMX

also, since you guys aren't on the League page on Facebook, we are only allowing people to win prizes 3 weekends in a row if that happens. So far, it's happened with Kamikaze and also Langham, we just ask you to donate after 3 in a row, the 4th one (if you happen to win something 4 times in a row) that you choose someone else in the results to earn a prize.

We have neck braces, grips, gift cards, and other prizes coming up, So I want to keep it fun for everyone. That's also why I'm giving out a prize to a random position every week, and this week was lucky 13.

Thanks everyone for playing, it's getting good!! Don't forget to contact me if you win something!

order.rawjah@gmail.com

6mil, 12" X 8" Trophies

rawjahdesigns
1/19/2022 8:50am
Lol i just noticed all my posts have thumbs-downs. I'm literally giving free stuff away....a couple hundred a weekend.. what are you dorks doing? Love yous!!!
rawjahdesigns
2/9/2022 12:48pm
Matt707??

Does anybody know a matt707 on the pulpmx fantasy? he got 15th in my league and the random spot giveaway this week was some Tag Grips...If he doesn't claim them by the next round I will have to pick the next guy in line!!

I shouldn't have to babysit you guys on giveaways, we have a Facebook page, along with my email that runs the league, it's up to you to come retrieve your prize. I am not your babysitter!!!!!

thank you!!

Also Langham, I will be sending out a shirt from our new stock from round 1 this coming week, just got the new ones printed, and you also won a set of pre-printed backgrounds for your dirt scooter this past weekend at round 5. Email me!!

Lastly, Con232, you won a stack of mini number plates and a Rawjah Designs T-Shirt. Email me at order.rawjah@gmail.com and shoot me your t-shirt size and address.

thanks everyone for playing, this is awesome!
langhammx
Fantasy
455th
6/1/2022 3:30pm
Yooooo… Dennis
I’ve sent you a couple emails, but maybe you’re not getting them ?
clarkgray432
Fantasy
3993rd
6/1/2022 6:33pm
This was an odd read lol hey you won but if you don’t check vital and message me right now you didn’t actually win. What? Lol
TreeFiddy
Fantasy
8th
6/2/2022 3:24am
langhammx wrote:
Yooooo… Dennis
I’ve sent you a couple emails, but maybe you’re not getting them ?
I don`t think you`re going to see anything from him. He bailed on his facebook page posts about a quarter of the way through the season. I finished on the podium behind you overall,had some correspondence early on about a set of backgrounds I won and then nothing since.

I also won the bigmx radio paid league and was supposed to get a set of handlebars and cash from the entry money collected but he`s claiming to be broke and nothings happening there either.

Better off just sticking with industry idiots,at least theyre legit.
langhammx
Fantasy
455th
6/2/2022 7:31am
TreeFiddy wrote:
I don`t think you`re going to see anything from him. He bailed on his facebook page posts about a quarter of the way through the season...
I don`t think you`re going to see anything from him. He bailed on his facebook page posts about a quarter of the way through the season. I finished on the podium behind you overall,had some correspondence early on about a set of backgrounds I won and then nothing since.

I also won the bigmx radio paid league and was supposed to get a set of handlebars and cash from the entry money collected but he`s claiming to be broke and nothings happening there either.

Better off just sticking with industry idiots,at least theyre legit.
Well that’s too bad, thanks for the post

Post a reply to: Rawjah Designs/ Fantasy SX/ Free Sign-up, Prizes weekly!

The Latest