Randy Richardson throwing a fit over PulpMX drops?

MotofactioN
4/4/2022 2:57pm
McG194 wrote:
*they're
Sandusky26 wrote:
Cut me some slack. Worked 40 hours of construction. Drove 4 hours to Club MX Saturday and 2 hours to ride yesterday. Had to kick start...
Cut me some slack. Worked 40 hours of construction. Drove 4 hours to Club MX Saturday and 2 hours to ride yesterday. Had to kick start my bike also.
My fellow Suzuki brother. What’s good
Joey_Bridges
4/4/2022 2:57pm
I watch on YouTube on Tuesday's after it's run live.
Then you can see who's cohost, and who may be a call in rider worth listen to.
Then you can go past his endless lists of sponsers, go right to who you want to hear, and leave the rest.

Much like threads here.
Though at times it's entertaining to leave a few "drops" for the usual baiters in the threads they lurk in.

Taking pulp, or this place, too serious can be detrimental to your mental well being.
Nice places to visit.
That's about it.
LungButter
4/4/2022 3:28pm
I watch on YouTube on Tuesday's after it's run live. Then you can see who's cohost, and who may be a call in rider worth listen...
I watch on YouTube on Tuesday's after it's run live.
Then you can see who's cohost, and who may be a call in rider worth listen to.
Then you can go past his endless lists of sponsers, go right to who you want to hear, and leave the rest.

Much like threads here.
Though at times it's entertaining to leave a few "drops" for the usual baiters in the threads they lurk in.

Taking pulp, or this place, too serious can be detrimental to your mental well being.
Nice places to visit.
That's about it.
“Drops”

Like when you told everyone to “open their ears” because you were stupid enough to think a privateer got a $24k sponsorship for one round.

Gotta hand it to ya, you’re confident in your ignorance at least 🤣
Joey_Bridges
4/4/2022 3:49pm
Once again, nice try, you wormy ass little forum punk.
Now run along back and hang out with your bro, little lenny.

The Shop

LungButter
4/4/2022 3:56pm Edited Date/Time 4/5/2022 8:04am
Once again, nice try, you wormy ass little forum punk.
Now run along back and hang out with your bro, little lenny.
Oh so you didn’t say that?

🤣
LungButter
4/4/2022 4:15pm
Comical.... $24k for a back of the pack privateer and you wanna act like you're the smart one in the room....

4/5/2022 4:28am
Steve and Pulp have done more for the sport than anyone else I can think of.. The podcasts are super entertaining and if it wasn’t for them I wouldn’t know or even care about guys like Cade Clason, A-Ray etc..
The LCQ/Privateer challenge alone is amazing!
Great radio bros! #basicallythesamesquarefootage
Spoonguy
4/5/2022 4:31am
Spoonguy wrote:
Matthes "journalism" is like listening to a conversation in a 8th grade boys locker room in a school for under achievers. A lot of folks find...
Matthes "journalism" is like listening to a conversation in a 8th grade boys locker room in a school for under achievers. A lot of folks find that stuff entertaining, which is cool, But you don't need to be a genuis to see they get a lot of facts incorrect for "journalists".
yak651 wrote:
Well to be fair I've yet to see anything resembling journalism in this sport. Teams or riders don't get paid, nah we don't want to report...
Well to be fair I've yet to see anything resembling journalism in this sport. Teams or riders don't get paid, nah we don't want to report on that. Someone's bike doesn't make it to the end of a moto, eh it's an electrical issue, nothing to report on. Rider gets a sponsor that promoter doesn't let him display the logo and next year is a sponsor of the series, nah nothing to dig into there...All the websites and mags are just an extension of PR for the "good ole boys"
I think we can all agree how important it is to remember that one of the leading "journalistic" sources of the sport of SX/MX also is the promoter of MX, and Matthes and Weigant work for them. Jason Thomas is no different, his employer sponsors many pro racers. It is an obvious conflict of interest, these people are hardly non-biased. People like Matthes, Weigant, Thomas, and Coombs get paid by packaging the sport in just the right way. Things that don't fit into this packaging agenda will get swept under the rug, in the interest of making a consumable product. Perhaps not intentionally or with bad intent, but this group of people has every motive to keep SX/MX just the way they want you to see it. For example would anyone have heard any of Deshaun Watson's troubles if the only info you got about the NFL was controlled by the NFL?
Spoonguy
4/5/2022 4:52am
Steve and Pulp have done more for the sport than anyone else I can think of.. The podcasts are super entertaining and if it wasn’t for...
Steve and Pulp have done more for the sport than anyone else I can think of.. The podcasts are super entertaining and if it wasn’t for them I wouldn’t know or even care about guys like Cade Clason, A-Ray etc..
The LCQ/Privateer challenge alone is amazing!
Great radio bros! #basicallythesamesquarefootage
Matthes and Pulp have great skill in showing privateers can make a living racing even though the purse is unsubstantial.
FLmxer
Fantasy
905th
4/5/2022 6:50am
I have loved everything moto since I was a young boy. It has been my passion and health issues have kept me off a bike for too long. I am very grateful to have Pulp and other podcasts to keep my moto fix alive and all their contributions to our sport. I have listened to every one and it comes on automatically in my car, in my garage, boat and even tractor before music. I grew up waiting each month for a 5 minute segment on Motoworld so i feel very lucky to have so much content today. It's not for everyone but I bust out laughing many times every show. In life we don't have to all agree on everything, im just grateful there is an option.
McG194
4/5/2022 7:40am
Spoonguy wrote:
I think we can all agree how important it is to remember that one of the leading "journalistic" sources of the sport of SX/MX also is...
I think we can all agree how important it is to remember that one of the leading "journalistic" sources of the sport of SX/MX also is the promoter of MX, and Matthes and Weigant work for them. Jason Thomas is no different, his employer sponsors many pro racers. It is an obvious conflict of interest, these people are hardly non-biased. People like Matthes, Weigant, Thomas, and Coombs get paid by packaging the sport in just the right way. Things that don't fit into this packaging agenda will get swept under the rug, in the interest of making a consumable product. Perhaps not intentionally or with bad intent, but this group of people has every motive to keep SX/MX just the way they want you to see it. For example would anyone have heard any of Deshaun Watson's troubles if the only info you got about the NFL was controlled by the NFL?
I am a Pulp fan and never miss an episode and have called in, talked to Steve on track walk and have had Twitter conversations.

Now I got it out of the way that I'm not a hater, too many people forget that stuff too often. Always follow the money. If you take Pulp for what it is you can enjoy it and get some great entertainment and information. If you take everything as gospel you'll only get part of the story. DC swears up and down that he doesn't censor employees and I take him at his word and would not call him a liar but if Steve started to go off on MX Sports how Cooksey does I doubt he would escape unscathed. I know if I was the boss he'd get booted. lol
4/5/2022 7:49am
I feel like if you listened to this one without watching (youtube) it would be easy to think Randy was being serious and the show was sort of awkward. But went back and watched the beginning on youtube and could tell Randy seemed to be more joking than serious.
crowe660
Fantasy
4066th
4/5/2022 8:30am
LungButter wrote:
I just find it comical you are so offended by what he thinks of Vital. We all remember you bashing him here when he didn’t wanna...
I just find it comical you are so offended by what he thinks of Vital. We all remember you bashing him here when he didn’t wanna lick your balls for sponsoring dutchie…

It’s almost like you feel like having some sort of status here makes you actually relevant in the sport.

But then again, aren’t you the guy who was keeping track of all time fastest laps at a moto track? I’d say that says it all 🤣
Brent wrote:
Yes That was me. In fact, I'll be paying out of pocket to field two new Euro nobodies and back markers this year in the AMA...
Yes That was me.

In fact, I'll be paying out of pocket to field two new Euro nobodies and back markers this year in the AMA Nationals. I don't care if anyone knows or cares, and I don't want a dime from anyone to do it.

The nobody Dutchie from last year that Matthes was talking shit about isn't doing so bad this year.

Finally, when you put more than a dollar of your own cash in to support this sport at the pro level then you can talk shit about me.

until then...

Oh, okay goddamn
mx617
4/5/2022 8:14pm
I feel like if you listened to this one without watching (youtube) it would be easy to think Randy was being serious and the show was...
I feel like if you listened to this one without watching (youtube) it would be easy to think Randy was being serious and the show was sort of awkward. But went back and watched the beginning on youtube and could tell Randy seemed to be more joking than serious.
Listened on the way home today, and while I agree with Randy he did come off as a bit of a dick the way he went about it. Maybe the YouTube will fix itHuh
4/6/2022 6:51am

Post a reply to: Randy Richardson throwing a fit over PulpMX drops?

The Latest