Randy Richardson throwing a fit over PulpMX drops?

Related:
Create New Tag

3/31/2022 2:34 PM

Did I hear Randy threaten to leave multiple times if they used drops from Jim Holley? At first I thought he wasn't serious, but he made it clear that he was really uncomfortable with the seemingly innocuous drops.

Blows my mind that people would go on Steve's show and dig in their heels over something so trivial. Steve refers to MX fans as living on 'disability island'with 'carrots in their ears'. And Randy gets his panties in a wad over Jim asking about personal hygiene.

|

Holeshot Coffee Co.
Each bag sold donates $1 to Road2Recovery

3/31/2022 2:40 PM

I listened as well and thought it was a joke and then u didn’t hear any more drops. Them drops are funny as hell and for him to cry about it makes me not a fan of Randy or Michelin any more

|

3/31/2022 2:41 PM

Money wrote:

I listened as well and thought it was a joke and then u didn’t hear any more drops. Them drops are funny as hell and for him ...more

#cancelculture

|

3/31/2022 2:44 PM

That disability island bit was as funny a segment as I've ever heard on his show.
I was rolling.
🥕🥕🥕

|

#FMS

3/31/2022 2:48 PM

Actually I think it was the Johnny hopper fans who he said live on the island.

|

#FMS

3/31/2022 2:58 PM

He’s representing Michelin. I get it. Should have been discussed beforehand off air though imo

|

3/31/2022 3:01 PM

Pretty sure he was kidding.

|

3/31/2022 3:07 PM

tripleup05 wrote:

He’s representing Michelin. I get it. Should have been discussed beforehand off air though imo

That’s what I thought too, Michelin.

|

3/31/2022 3:16 PM

I haven’t listened to the show, but I know the drops can be seen as rude and Randy is the kind of guy who’s not down like that.

I’m willing to bet you don’t hear him cuss on the pulp show either?

|

3/31/2022 3:19 PM

He definitely wasn’t joking but that’s the best I could come up with is the scenario of someone hearing that out of context and then tying it in with Michelin. Was a bit awkward, haha. I didn’t enjoy that show as much as others but can’t please everyone.

|

Just another wannabe who makes some videos from time to time
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqTZ4lNA_xYv6N2DS4L1Now

3/31/2022 3:25 PM

aeffertz wrote:

Hmm, upon further review. Maybe he really didn’t want them to be played. Strange! Photo

|

3/31/2022 3:40 PM

I think the holly drops are hilarious but also understand randy is representing a company and like he said he wanted to keep it pg13 because kids listen to pulp. It’s all good!! Holly drops are awesome and randy is pretty awesome too

|

3/31/2022 3:46 PM

Throwing a fit? He seemed pretty calm about it to me....

|

3/31/2022 3:46 PM

Isn’t Michelin a sponsor of the show or the wrap up show? If it were a Michelin issue wouldn’t they have it regardless If he was Co-hosting or not?

|

3/31/2022 3:52 PM

I lol every time I hear the anal bleaching quote, but if a co host prefers the drops not happening during his visit doesn’t see a problem with respecting the request. Although I could see Steve still doing it to get on his nerves as payback for when he got to Steve with the multiple edits of his world vet start

|

3/31/2022 4:05 PM

“I’d fly the girls in from LA boy and......”

|

3/31/2022 4:06 PM

MX752 wrote:

“I’d fly the girls in from LA boy and......”

I don’t think they ever got a blowjob before a main event.

|

3/31/2022 4:06 PM

I think it’s because he’sa religious guy

|

3/31/2022 4:31 PM

aeffertz wrote:

aeffertz wrote:

Hmm, upon further review. Maybe he really didn’t want them to be played. Strange! Photo

Randy’s big downfall. Thinking he’s funny when in reality he misses the Mark 9/10 times. His attempt to be witty often results in him just interrupting and not being funny. I’m cool with him not coming back on. Randy needs Pulp not the other way around.

|

3/31/2022 4:32 PM

Who’s making anal bleaching t-shirts?

Photo

|

3/31/2022 4:35 PM

Dude, Pulp left PG13 behind a long time ago. I can never listen to it with my kid around, but oh well.
I could go without the extensive references to shaving male anatomy though, and Perebinos discussing waxing his butthole. I mean, Jesus, why the fuck do I need to hear about that?

|

“There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games.” ― Ernest Hemingway

3/31/2022 4:47 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/31/2022 4:50 PM

You know what would make each of those drops even funnier than they already are? If they didn’t use each one 486 times per episode.

It should be a weekly drinking game. Pick a specific drop before every episode, and take a drink each time it’s used. You’ll be ruined before the second commercial break.

|

3/31/2022 4:47 PM

Photo
|

3/31/2022 4:51 PM

If I had to choose between having Randy on as guest/co-host and drops with swearing, it's Randy Richardson every time. The guy is a legend and has a lot of great insight and stories. An episode or two every once in a while with a bit if effort put into no swearing won't hurt anyone. It not like he is demanding the show be changed indefinitely.

|

3/31/2022 4:58 PM

First of all, it Holley, not Holly. Second, FMIP is a National Treasure and should be treated as such.

|

3/31/2022 5:17 PM

People have a problem with other people having a problem with something, so much so they have to post about having a problem with the guy who has a problem.
People have different standards and boundaries, doesn't make anyone wrong or right, just different.
I'm guessing Randy and Steve haven't thought about it since, and I also bet Holley would be just as cool about Randy not wanting the drops while he's on.
It's nuts to me how many people make something their problem when the ACTUAL people involved don't care at all.
Yes I cared enough to post, so I'm part of the problem myself 🤦🏼‍♂️

|

3/31/2022 6:15 PM

I think Randy is awesome. I believe his son was listening and he wanted it a little cleaner because of that. No big deal guys. Like it or hate it there’s a new show next week!!!

|

3/31/2022 6:15 PM

So if the King and the Goat have a problem with "the drop" are we gonna talk shit on them too? Just curious.

Also, Steve has crossed that imaginary line with a few people that will no longer speak to him, Im glad he reigned it in, that really would have been awkward (and kinda awesome) if Randy walked but the show would be less w/o FMIP IMO. He did zap Randy with "the drop" in the last 5 minutes of the show though. Made me laugh out loud (wearing earbuds) when I was standing in the check out line at Costco today.

|

I highly recommend Facebook, Parlor, Discord, Reddit...anywhere but here. Please go be someone else's problem. "ML512"

3/31/2022 6:17 PM

|

3/31/2022 6:22 PM

I'm sorry, I am, but I don't know what a drop is or a Holly drop? Maybe because I don't listen to Pulp or I'm just not as cool as I thought I was.

|