Random thought: Whatever happened to...

Stephon
11/3/2016 5:09pm
Ashley Fiolek, Brandon Jesseman, Broc Helper & Strongman Tyler Evans?
|
newmann
11/3/2016 5:18pm
Seems Ashley's departure from Honda wasn't a good one.

And man-o-man if only someone had captured Tyler Evan's WWF audition video...Laughing
newmann
11/3/2016 5:20pm
I'm not always this uncomfortable, but when I am....Laughing Isn't he riding some Enduro's these days?

langhammx
Fantasy
323rd
11/3/2016 5:22pm
newmann wrote:
Seems Ashley's departure from Honda wasn't a good one. And man-o-man if only someone had captured Tyler Evan's WWF audition video...:laugh:

And man-o-man if only someone had captured Tyler Evan's WWF audition video...Laughing
I never heard anything bad about the Honda relationship. The woman's MX racing went south and she bailed out, but she's been riding a lot lately on a Husky 125. She rides up at Zaca Station quite a bit.
aeffertz
11/3/2016 5:24pm
newmann wrote:
I'm not always this uncomfortable, but when I am....:laugh: Isn't he riding some Enduro's these days? [img]http://www.pulpmx.com/sites/default/files/u3/hepler_800x552.jpg[/img]
I'm not always this uncomfortable, but when I am....Laughing Isn't he riding some Enduro's these days?

Oh my god... I don't know who busting at the seams more. Me from laughing at this photo or Hepler out of his Shift Pants.

The Shop

Spagina767
11/3/2016 5:25pm
Stephon wrote:
Ashley Fiolek, Brandon Jesseman, Broc Helper & Strongman Tyler Evans?
Jesseman, too many concussions & wrist injuries. Living in PA working at his dad's garage, I believe.

Iceman Hepler hung up SX/MX after concussion, said he couldn't process as quickly and was dangerous to himself. He races in the woods for GasGas these days and still shreds local Moto a bit.
langhammx
Fantasy
323rd
11/3/2016 5:25pm
newmann wrote:
I'm not always this uncomfortable, but when I am....:laugh: Isn't he riding some Enduro's these days? [img]http://www.pulpmx.com/sites/default/files/u3/hepler_800x552.jpg[/img]

He just raced the ISDE for GasGas. He was riding pretty well until he crashed and broke his Humerus.
Stephon
11/3/2016 5:27pm
newmann wrote:
Seems Ashley's departure from Honda wasn't a good one. And man-o-man if only someone had captured Tyler Evan's WWF audition video...:laugh:

Please say it exists somewhere!!! The Tape! Where's the tape??? Ha!

Actually I ran into Tyler one day here in Los Angeles outside of the Beverly Center and he was really cool. Told me to look him up at Anaheim. He seemed quite surprised that me, some random black guy, knew so much about his career.
Stephon
11/3/2016 5:29pm
newmann wrote:

langhammx wrote:
He just raced the ISDE for GasGas. He was riding pretty well until he crashed and broke his Humerus.
Great to hear! Not the injury, but that he's healthy and riding.
Sully
11/3/2016 5:32pm
langhammx wrote:
Wasn't he going to school to become a teacher or something like that? Do you know if anything ever came of it?
langhammx
Fantasy
323rd
11/3/2016 5:32pm
I haven't heard Tyler Evans name since Shane Bess had to kick his ass. Tyler borrowed Shanes bikes, then pawned it off. Shane got one back, but if memory is correct, I think the other one was parted out (?). Tyler had demons and screwed over one of his best freinds to get money to get high... Not a fan of what he did, but he was always cool to me too.
rubarb
11/3/2016 5:37pm
Tyler Evans went on hiatus and moved to Bali for 3 years. He now lives in a shack on the beach in Jaco Costa Rica. He surfs and goes fishing everyday. One of his daughters is has a modeling gig in France, other daughter lives in the states.
langhammx
Fantasy
323rd
11/3/2016 5:38pm
Sully wrote:
Wasn't he going to school to become a teacher or something like that? Do you know if anything ever came of it?
I'm not sure, I only knew because I followed the ISDE race.
His Instagram is all Moto.
http://instagram.com/brochepler
rohleder644
11/3/2016 6:24pm
Sully wrote:
langhammx wrote:
I'm not sure, I only knew because I followed the ISDE race.
His Instagram is all Moto.
http://instagram.com/brochepler
PE teacher I do believe
Travis_Hudson
Fantasy
1006th
11/4/2016 10:26am
rubarb wrote:
Tyler Evans went on hiatus and moved to Bali for 3 years. He now lives in a shack on the beach in Jaco Costa Rica. He...
Tyler Evans went on hiatus and moved to Bali for 3 years. He now lives in a shack on the beach in Jaco Costa Rica. He surfs and goes fishing everyday. One of his daughters is has a modeling gig in France, other daughter lives in the states.
Wow, what a fall. So sad, i grew up with him. Kid had everything handed to him and at one time he
had marketed himself to be very profitable........and its all gone.
twnorton
11/4/2016 10:27am
Jesseman lives near me and works out of his dad's garage in Fombell, PA. Good mechanic, family takes all their stuff to him. Helper is around here too, riding enduro for Beta.
haydos25
Fantasy
3302nd
11/4/2016 11:28am
Wow, what a fall. So sad, i grew up with him. Kid had everything handed to him and at one time he had marketed himself to...
Wow, what a fall. So sad, i grew up with him. Kid had everything handed to him and at one time he
Some people might think that's sad. Other would call it living the dream. I tell ya what, some days when im sitting in my office pulling my hair out from stress i'm very tempted by the idea of selling everything and hiding away from civilization on a beach somewhere.
FWYT
11/4/2016 11:44am
Wow, what a fall. So sad, i grew up with him. Kid had everything handed to him and at one time he had marketed himself to...
haydos25 wrote:
Some people might think that's sad. Other would call it living the dream. I tell ya what, some days when im sitting in my office pulling...
Some people might think that's sad. Other would call it living the dream. I tell ya what, some days when im sitting in my office pulling my hair out from stress i'm very tempted by the idea of selling everything and hiding away from civilization on a beach somewhere.
I was going to say - surfing and fishing everyday in Costa Rica doesn't sound half bad!! Smile
kzizok
Fantasy
1859th
11/4/2016 12:17pm
haydos25 wrote:
Some people might think that's sad. Other would call it living the dream. I tell ya what, some days when im sitting in my office pulling...
FWYT wrote:
I was going to say - surfing and fishing everyday in Costa Rica doesn't sound half bad!! Smile
Heck yeah. When asked what he has been up to he could reply, "living the dream' and mean it, literally!
TJ 755
11/4/2016 12:29pm
Af doing schools

newmann
11/4/2016 2:25pm
newmann wrote:

Stephon wrote:
Please say it exists somewhere!!! The Tape! Where's the tape??? Ha! Actually I ran into Tyler one day here in Los Angeles outside of the Beverly...

Actually I ran into Tyler one day here in Los Angeles outside of the Beverly Center and he was really cool. Told me to look him up at Anaheim. He seemed quite surprised that me, some random black guy, knew so much about his career.
You are no "random black guy". F'n style for days my friend!

Helder
11/4/2016 2:33pm
What about Blake Wharton?
Detroit Dick
11/4/2016 2:37pm
rubarb wrote:
Tyler Evans went on hiatus and moved to Bali for 3 years. He now lives in a shack on the beach in Jaco Costa Rica. He...
I guess that's a matter of perspective....living on the Costa Rican beach, surfing and fishing at will....don't exactly sound like a fall...I don't know jack about the guy, but sounds like he's living the life....more power to him!
11/4/2016 2:39pm
haydos25 wrote:
This is my dream.
Stephon
11/4/2016 3:15pm
newmann wrote:

Stephon wrote:
Please say it exists somewhere!!! The Tape! Where's the tape??? Ha! Actually I ran into Tyler one day here in Los Angeles outside of the Beverly...

newmann wrote:
You are no "random black guy". F'n style for days my friend! [img]http://www.stephonfuller.com/stephonfuller.com/Commercials_files/IMG_1014.jpg[/img]
You are no "random black guy". F'n style for days my friend!

11/4/2016 3:48pm
What happened to wmx in general? It seemed to be growing but then nothing, absolutely nothing....?
langhammx
Fantasy
323rd
11/4/2016 3:52pm
What happened to wmx in general? It seemed to be growing but then nothing, absolutely nothing....?
When they dropped it from the outdoors, it was like "poof" gone.....
visser62
11/4/2016 4:11pm
Wish we could have seen a healthy Hepler tackle a full season. So fast.

Post a reply to: Random thought: Whatever happened to...

The Latest