Random Guy Shows up at Travis Pastrana's House to try a Frontflip?

Related:
Create New Tag

12/28/2017 6:39 PM

|

12/28/2017 7:20 PM

That's awesome. What a great guy Travis is!

|

12/28/2017 7:25 PM

I NO THAT THIS GUY RIDED SUSZUKI BUT I TO YOUNG TO REMBER HIM BE AT THE RACES

|

suszuki rm85

12/28/2017 7:54 PM

tylermx967 wrote:

Give it up.

|

12/28/2017 7:55 PM

Laughed at this when I saw it on the home site earlier. Can't wait for their next movie!

|

12/28/2017 9:56 PM

Which vital member was that?
C'mon own up!

|

12/28/2017 9:58 PM

tylermx967 wrote:

ButteryWaffles wrote:

Give it up.

Bullying ain't cool...

|

12/28/2017 11:31 PM

Awww shit!.....no video of the attempt? The guy seemed pretty determined , not only on doing a front flip , but the stalking power of the guy is incredible. Wonder if the guy lived?

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

12/29/2017 1:49 AM

It sounds like from the vodeo the guy did the flip already. It could have been on a pit bike. Who knows. Dude has a pair of eggs.

|

12/29/2017 4:07 AM

I know there’s always the debate over who has done more to gain our sport attention, some say MC, RC, Stewart, but guys, I have to go with Travis. Maybe not exposure to the actual racing itself, but off-road bikes for sure. Tons of people have heard of Pastrana. He’s a one of a kind guy. I’m older, but I’d really dig hanging with him and his crew for a day.

|

12/29/2017 4:15 AM
Edited Date/Time: 12/29/2017 4:28 AM

tylermx967 wrote:

ButteryWaffles wrote:

Give it up.

MX76er wrote:

Bullying ain't cool...

I’m not bullying. I’m just over the act. A person with cerebral palsy, who also has cognitive impairments will not be able to complete physical tasks without assist, let alone ride a dirt bike. Cognitive impairments are present in more severe cases of CP. So this is either a one off case, or needs to stop. Everyone called the bluff a few years ago.

To stay on topic, is there a video of this guys flip?

|

12/29/2017 4:42 AM

MX76er wrote:

Bullying ain't cool...

And posts that make light of people with disabilities ain’t cool...

|

much ty. How to spot a paid forum poster/artificial forum traffic producer (see list of actions/phrases below):

Copius pattern amounts of phrases like “Anyone have”..., “Anybody know?”.... and their variations.

Thoughts?
Any help is appreciated!
Thanks in advance!

12/29/2017 4:46 AM

ButteryWaffles wrote:

Give it up.

MX76er wrote:

Bullying ain't cool...

ButteryWaffles wrote:

I’m not bullying. I’m just over the act. A person with cerebral palsy, who also has cognitive impairments will not be able to complete physical tasks without assist, let alone ride a dirt bike. Cognitive impairments are present in more severe cases of CP. So this is either a one off case, or needs to stop. Everyone called the bluff a few years ago.

Quit being a chode and laugh at the joke.

|

2009 Kawasaki KX450F
2009 Kawasaki KX250F
2002 Suzuki GSXR 600

12/29/2017 6:03 AM

MX76er wrote:

Bullying ain't cool...

ButteryWaffles wrote:

Acidreamer wrote:

Quit being a chode and laugh at the joke.

X2

|