Ran into Axell Hodges at LL

Braaaphole
I've heard the guy is a bit of a douche, guess it wasn't a rumor.

Thursday we were hanging out and my kid spotted him walking towards us. I look up and see him wearing a shirt that says Slay on the front and sort of chuckled at the idea of someone wearing one of their own shirts.
So my kid goes to approach him and I stay back and watch as my kid is pretty excited. Someone that knew Axell stopped him and they chatted for a minute. As they are talking, my kid is patiently waiting and giving them their space. Axell looked right at him and saw him waiting.
So he finishes up his conversation and immediately takes off, not even taking a second to acknowledge my kid stading there waiting on him.
I get that he may have had something going on and had somewhere to go, but don't ignore your fans. I wasn't much of a fan anyway, especially after he called the cops at the Xgames. My kid was a fan though, but he certainly lost my kid as a fan.

We met so many pros and up coming stars that were more than gracious this week. People that appreciated the fact that they had fans or a kid that looked up to them. Axell won't be around long if that's how he acts.
|
bama205
8/6/2017 7:20pm
Here is how a goat treats fans at LL's

mx317
8/6/2017 7:32pm

Strange, he was cool with my son.
jeffro503
8/6/2017 7:33pm
Braaaphole wrote:
I've heard the guy is a bit of a douche, guess it wasn't a rumor. Thursday we were hanging out and my kid spotted him walking...

Thursday we were hanging out and my kid spotted him walking towards us. I look up and see him wearing a shirt that says Slay on the front and sort of chuckled at the idea of someone wearing one of their own shirts.
So my kid goes to approach him and I stay back and watch as my kid is pretty excited. Someone that knew Axell stopped him and they chatted for a minute. As they are talking, my kid is patiently waiting and giving them their space. Axell looked right at him and saw him waiting.
So he finishes up his conversation and immediately takes off, not even taking a second to acknowledge my kid stading there waiting on him.
I get that he may have had something going on and had somewhere to go, but don't ignore your fans. I wasn't much of a fan anyway, especially after he called the cops at the Xgames. My kid was a fan though, but he certainly lost my kid as a fan.

We met so many pros and up coming stars that were more than gracious this week. People that appreciated the fact that they had fans or a kid that looked up to them. Axell won't be around long if that's how he acts.
I enjoy watching Axell throw his bike around , but seriously , tell your kids ( in a nice way ) to admire someone who actually accomplished something on a bike. Axell didn't. Skills for sure.....but on the racing end of things , he never accomplished shit , and is only in those Monster commercials because his daddy is a big wig.

Side note : ...I've always stuck up for Axell on here for his skill on a bike , but one of those skills like " racing "....he really didn't do much. If it wasn't for Axell's dad , he wouldn't be anything but some free-riding goon that nobody has ever heard of. Didn't hurt having your brother film all the stuff either.

Good kid probably....but prima donna at it's finest.

The Shop

Forty
8/6/2017 7:48pm
Who's Axell Hodges?
Sully
8/6/2017 9:50pm
Braaaphole wrote:
I've heard the guy is a bit of a douche, guess it wasn't a rumor. Thursday we were hanging out and my kid spotted him walking...

jeffro503 wrote:
I enjoy watching Axell throw his bike around , but seriously , tell your kids ( in a nice way ) to admire someone who actually...
I enjoy watching Axell throw his bike around , but seriously , tell your kids ( in a nice way ) to admire someone who actually accomplished something on a bike. Axell didn't. Skills for sure.....but on the racing end of things , he never accomplished shit , and is only in those Monster commercials because his daddy is a big wig.

Side note : ...I've always stuck up for Axell on here for his skill on a bike , but one of those skills like " racing "....he really didn't do much. If it wasn't for Axell's dad , he wouldn't be anything but some free-riding goon that nobody has ever heard of. Didn't hurt having your brother film all the stuff either.

I'm not going to stick up for the kid, because I don't know him, but according to ML, his dad isn't a Monster big wig. He earned his money some other way, but I've never heard anyone really say what he does/did.
Axell's career seems to have more to do with his brother's video camera (and his own obvious skills on a bike) than with who his dad is.
slothy
8/7/2017 2:00pm
i personally like watching his videos, i find them entertaining. i could care less about his lack of "racing" street cred
8/9/2017 12:47pm
Braaaphole wrote:

jeffro503 wrote:
I enjoy watching Axell throw his bike around , but seriously , tell your kids ( in a nice way ) to admire someone who actually...

Sully wrote:
I'm not going to stick up for the kid, because I don't know him, but according to ML, his dad isn't a Monster big wig. He...
I'm not going to stick up for the kid, because I don't know him, but according to ML, his dad isn't a Monster big wig. He earned his money some other way, but I've never heard anyone really say what he does/did.
Axell's career seems to have more to do with his brother's video camera (and his own obvious skills on a bike) than with who his dad is.

Phillip Hodges patent.

Post a reply to: Ran into Axell Hodges at LL

The Latest