Ralphs Continuous Warning “Tomac Could Go On a Run and Thats Bad News For The Others”

Acidreamer
1/22/2018 12:01pm
gnarwhip wrote:
He won 9 mains last year with Dungey in the field. The only guy in my mind that will be there in the end is Anderson...
He won 9 mains last year with Dungey in the field. The only guy in my mind that will be there in the end is Anderson. Tomac for sure has shot if he reels off ten more mains and Anderson has a bad race or two. Not out of the question at all.
deluxeman wrote:
Dungey didn’t even want to race last year and still beat Tomac........
Actually tomac dominated dungey
deluxeman
1/22/2018 12:03pm
dirtnapper wrote:
Were you around in the days of Stews prime? Holy shiiiit was it terrible to listen to Ralph then :pinch: " ....and there goes Stewart, the...
Were you around in the days of Stews prime? Holy shiiiit was it terrible to listen to Ralph then Pinch

" ....and there goes Stewart, the fastest man on the planet....."

Over and over and over and over and .........
jeffro503 wrote:
I said something to you the other day , and I was wrong. On this point , you are completely right. And I couldn't agree more...
I said something to you the other day , and I was wrong. On this point , you are completely right. And I couldn't agree more.

One thing I have noticed from Ralph over the years , is he picks a couple things to say , and just sticks with it. Like things don't change race to race , or year to year. I like Ralph , but damn he can get on my nerves.
Your right, last year it was Wilson, every race they have to tell the Wilson sob story about him feilding his own ride. This year it’s been Roczen’s arm and now he can move on to Tomac.....blah, blah, blah.

Ralph really isn’t that good at his job. Emig I can stomach, but Ralphy just really seems like he not up to speed on whats happening during the race. He doesn’t call the race he just talks over the race. Emig has to clean up the missed action.

The Shop

Post a reply to: Ralphs Continuous Warning “Tomac Could Go On a Run and Thats Bad News For The Others”

The Latest