Ralph made it stick

Related:
Create New Tag

6/19/2020 4:41 PM

Came across this today on FB. Either SX Online embraces the nickname Ralph created or he is the admin of the online fan page 😂

Photo

|

6/19/2020 5:05 PM

Ralph so bad wants to relevant in Supercross. This is by far the worst thing he has said or done.

|

6/19/2020 6:32 PM

Now if he would stop saying “goes inside of him” every five minutes. It’s “goes TO the inside”. Moron.

|

6/19/2020 6:34 PM

B Gotti wrote:

Ralph so bad wants to relevant in Supercross. This is by far the worst thing he has said or done.

Hes significantly more relevant than you or anyone else here.

|

6/19/2020 6:36 PM

Ralph blows donkeys

|

6/19/2020 6:59 PM

B Gotti wrote:

Ralph is the voice of supercross. If he's not relevant in supercross than I don't know who is.

|

6/19/2020 7:04 PM

He said "coming up next is day 2....aaa i mean....heat 2...lol

|

scte3.0 pro-line trinity tekin

6/19/2020 7:11 PM

dsmith wrote:

He said "coming up next is day 2....aaa i mean....heat 2...lol

Don’t forget last Sunday when “Sexton TAKES the win” as the white flag was waiving. 😂😂

|

“Let the Good Times Roll”

6/19/2020 7:29 PM

I liked this past week... "Hes the rider in the black pants." I dont know why, but it made me laugh.

|

6/19/2020 7:46 PM

Dumbgeon.

|

Support those who protect us....our military, law enforcement and 1st responders.

6/19/2020 8:17 PM

Ralph Rocks

|

6/19/2020 8:29 PM

This place is rough sometimes.

Ralph is good for the sport. He's personable, doesn't fake his enthusiasm for racing, and is intelligent. He's not perfect, but neither is anyone else. Rock on Ralph!

|

6/19/2020 8:34 PM

I support Ralph for 2021 SX. Make whiners whine again!

|

6/19/2020 9:07 PM

B Gotti wrote:

aeffertz wrote:

Ralph is the voice of supercross. If he's not relevant in supercross than I don't know who is.

Maybe he should put a little more effort into not screwing up. If I made as many mistakes as he does I would be fired rightfully. Weege should be in that spot in 2021..

|

6/19/2020 9:16 PM

B Gotti wrote:

aeffertz wrote:

B Gotti wrote:

Maybe he should put a little more effort into not screwing up. If I made as many mistakes as he does I would be fired ...more

You're making two completely different points.

|

6/19/2020 11:53 PM

Ralph is the worst.

|

6/20/2020 7:43 AM

B Gotti wrote:

agn5009 wrote:

Hes significantly more relevant than you or anyone else here.

Ralph has been at this job a lot longer than most of you think. If you don’t like the broadcast week in and out why not jam some music and turn the tv down.?

He is a tv guy helpful to clueless people who casually watch not riders or real followers so he fits a need

|

6/20/2020 8:14 AM

I dont mind Ralph but he does say one thing that drives me nut. "Hes the rider all in black." Does that bother anyone else?

|

6/20/2020 10:03 AM

I don't mind Ralph or Ricky but Wednesday was the worst broadcasting I have ever heard on Supercross!!

|

6/20/2020 11:26 AM

racerx24 wrote:

I don't mind Ralph or Ricky but Wednesday was the worst broadcasting I have ever heard on Supercross!!

I agree it was bad. I Really hope they replace Ralph next year. The guy that did the first couple rounds was better.
Weege would be my first choice though.
And as far as talking like your always talking to people that have never seen the sport is not necessary in my opinion. If people want to catch on they will.

|

6/20/2020 11:42 AM

If Ralph didn’t goof up at times, ya’ll would be bitching that he’s too perfect. He brings enthusiasm to the booth to GROW the sport.

|