Ralph and Ricky

chief_jubs
I’ve heard a lot of complaints throughout the year about Ralph and Ricky and I agree with most of you in that there are better choices out there when it comes to covering our beloved sport. Instead of complaining all the time, I feel it is time to take action. The following link lists most of the top people at NBC sports. Let them know what you think!
http://nbcsportsgrouppressbox.com/contact-us/

I fully understand that it is an incredibly difficult job but I feel Jason and Grant do an amazing job outdoors. Why not hire them for Supercross? Daniel Blair and Jim Holley would be great too!
|
camstop22
5/4/2019 3:24pm
chief_jubs wrote:
I’ve heard a lot of complaints throughout the year about Ralph and Ricky and I agree with most of you in that there are better choices...
I’ve heard a lot of complaints throughout the year about Ralph and Ricky and I agree with most of you in that there are better choices out there when it comes to covering our beloved sport. Instead of complaining all the time, I feel it is time to take action. The following link lists most of the top people at NBC sports. Let them know what you think!

I fully understand that it is an incredibly difficult job but I feel Jason and Grant do an amazing job outdoors. Why not hire them for Supercross? Daniel Blair and Jim Holley would be great too!
Kevin Kelly,Megawatt. Jason W.
tobz
5/4/2019 4:53pm
But nbc don't want to please or hang onto current fans, they want to appeal to the apparant brainless dumbass who can't figure out themselves that a Honda is typically red.
life_of_jaze
5/4/2019 5:29pm
chief_jubs wrote:
I’ve heard a lot of complaints throughout the year about Ralph and Ricky and I agree with most of you in that there are better choices...

You need a hobby

The Shop

ATKpilot99
5/4/2019 6:13pm
There are bad commentators in all sports . Even the almighty NFL. I guess I just like to watch the event and am not as critical of the announcing. I do think people now are just looking for things to bitch about in the broadcast and piling on and making more out of it than necessary.
Excaliburbmx
5/4/2019 6:53pm
Why can’t you turn the sound off and play some rock if it’s that that big of a bother.
Why continuing to watch and complain.

Life is short. Moto on
deluxeman
5/4/2019 10:11pm
ATKpilot99 wrote:
There are bad commentators in all sports . Even the almighty NFL. I guess I just like to watch the event and am not as critical...
There are bad commentators in all sports . Even the almighty NFL. I guess I just like to watch the event and am not as critical of the announcing. I do think people now are just looking for things to bitch about in the broadcast and piling on and making more out of it than necessary.
NFL has multiple games every week, we have one.
ShipLap
5/4/2019 10:29pm Edited Date/Time 5/4/2019 10:32pm
RC isn't a fluid speaker (kind of like GW Bush), but he does bring a wealth of knowledge with him. Ralph isn't as bad as some folks let on.

Brock Sellards wouldn't be too bad. They ought to give him a trial, as well as:

Greg Albertyn
Travis Preston for comedic effect
Nathan Ramsey
Nic Wey
milliebays
5/4/2019 10:49pm Edited Date/Time 5/4/2019 10:50pm
submitted.

"put daniel blair in the booth please. your producers are woefully out of touch.

ricky's riding prowess clearly does not translate into charisma or wit in the booth.

daniel blair
rob warner
jason weigandt
grant langston
jeff emig

please."

Post a reply to: Ralph and Ricky

The Latest