Vegas finals on USA Network

rstaichi
Edited Date/Time 5/4/2019 7:24pm
I’m really surprised nobody has bitch about this yet. As I assume you all know Vegas finals is on USA not NBCSN.
Here in Seattle Washington on Comcast doesn’t even start until 10pm to 100am WTF!!!
I rarely get on here and bitch but this sucks big time. I do have online NBC but man it’s painful to watch and can’t do it. If you could fast forward through the blank screen times wouldn’t be so bad but I can’t on my end.

Anyone else get it live that night or is it just us lucky ones in my area?
|
Ted722
4/30/2019 5:42pm
Shows delayed here too on PS Vue's TV package. 10pm Pacific. Shrek and BOO! have the slots between 7-10pm.
duckdog77
4/30/2019 5:50pm
It’s on NBCSN here live at 10pm. 10pm-1am is what time us folks in the Mid-west have to watch the west coast races. I just dvr them stay off vital and watch Sunday morning with my coffee! I can’t stay up that late.
8tensolutions
4/30/2019 5:55pm
rstaichi wrote:
I’m really surprised nobody has bitch about this yet. As I assume you all know Vegas finals is on USA not NBCSN. Here in Seattle Washington...
I’m really surprised nobody has bitch about this yet. As I assume you all know Vegas finals is on USA not NBCSN.
Here in Seattle Washington on Comcast doesn’t even start until 10pm to 100am WTF!!!
I rarely get on here and bitch but this sucks big time. I do have online NBC but man it’s painful to watch and can’t do it. If you could fast forward through the blank screen times wouldn’t be so bad but I can’t on my end.

Gold app solves all of your problems and you can FF through the dead time.
rstaichi
4/30/2019 6:01pm Edited Date/Time 4/30/2019 6:02pm
rstaichi wrote:
I’m really surprised nobody has bitch about this yet. As I assume you all know Vegas finals is on USA not NBCSN. Here in Seattle Washington...

That’s what I have (sx/mx) and couldn’t do it last time I tried. I’m sure I could if I waited for it to finish the watched a replay but what I like to do is let races go ahead an hour or so and the fast forward and usually works out good.

The Shop

8tensolutions
4/30/2019 6:05pm
rstaichi wrote:

rstaichi wrote:
That’s what I have (sx/mx) and couldn’t do it last time I tried. I’m sure I could if I waited for it to finish the watched...
That’s what I have (sx/mx) and couldn’t do it last time I tried. I’m sure I could if I waited for it to finish the watched a replay but what I like to do is let races go ahead an hour or so and the fast forward and usually works out good.
You can do that using your laptop/computer on nbcsports.com. The app does not allow it for some reason. Hook your laptop to your TV and you're good to go. FF, rewind etc. The only "negative" is when the race ends so will your stream and then just wait a few for the whole replay to load on the app and go where you left off. Seems like a lot of trouble, but it is a work around for ya.
level
4/30/2019 6:54pm
I went ahead and set the dvr for that time slot. My guess they will change to sx soon on the guide.
rstaichi
4/30/2019 7:03pm Edited Date/Time 4/30/2019 7:03pm
rstaichi wrote:
That’s what I have (sx/mx) and couldn’t do it last time I tried. I’m sure I could if I waited for it to finish the watched...
You can do that using your laptop/computer on nbcsports.com. The app does not allow it for some reason. Hook your laptop to your TV and you're...
You can do that using your laptop/computer on nbcsports.com. The app does not allow it for some reason. Hook your laptop to your TV and you're good to go. FF, rewind etc. The only "negative" is when the race ends so will your stream and then just wait a few for the whole replay to load on the app and go where you left off. Seems like a lot of trouble, but it is a work around for ya.
Yea I do it through Apple TV/iPad to tv and used the app. I’ll try the site instead thanks
TDeath21
4/30/2019 8:37pm
Just checked and it turns out they're showing it live on my NBC Sports Gold.
kNewc
5/1/2019 5:02am Edited Date/Time 5/1/2019 5:04am
Sling shows it on USA starting at 10PM EST for me.

Boo A Medea movie...Great movie to show right before a big sporting event thanks USA lol
yak651
Fantasy
192nd
5/1/2019 5:33am Edited Date/Time 5/1/2019 5:33am
DirectTV guide shows it on USA at 9 central, I had to set it to record, even with same title it wasn't set to record
bvm111
5/3/2019 6:04pm
10pm here in Vegas too... I have to work late and probably won’t be home until 10 pm anyway but no way I’m staying up to watch. 3 titles going to be decided in what is our Super Bowl and we are delayed on USA .... seriously ?
ATKpilot99
5/3/2019 6:13pm
My Hulu live DVR has it set to record at 8:55 cst on USA.
Motodave15
5/3/2019 6:55pm
Meh, dont care.. i must say NHL playoffs are more important than this race anyway.

Tomac had his chance last weekend to shuffle it and make it interesting.
Forker had a heroic attempt but it didnt work out

Only race that may matter is 250f west... Like thats it.
NewOldSchool
5/3/2019 6:56pm
So I can’t find it anywhere on Northstate in NC, any one know what channel it may be on?
Ted722
5/3/2019 7:16pm Edited Date/Time 5/3/2019 7:18pm
So I can’t find it anywhere on Northstate in NC, any one know what channel it may be on?
I did a search on TV guide and Northstate as the provider. Looks like 115 or 1115 HD for the USA network and starting at 10pm EST (live)
77Moto
5/3/2019 9:03pm
Is this going to be another daytime SX? Daylight races suck. They need to start these deals when its dark. Especially in Vegas with a humidty of about 6%.

If other sports main events can start at 11 PM, so can this sport.
RichieW13
Fantasy
2916th
5/3/2019 11:06pm
Looks like USA Network would rather air "Boo! A Madea Halloween" than live Supercross.
JOSHJ
5/4/2019 7:30am
So who has a stream? My Spectrum subscription won’t allow me to stream from the app so.......now what?
Harry_Gray
5/4/2019 11:14am
Not thrilled about the USA broadcast; and I'm going to beat a dead horse but the SX series should have stayed on Fox Sports. NBCSN sucks ass.
chrisg19
Fantasy
4462nd
5/4/2019 11:33am
bvm111 wrote:
10pm here in Vegas too... I have to work late and probably won’t be home until 10 pm anyway but no way I’m staying up to...
10pm here in Vegas too... I have to work late and probably won’t be home until 10 pm anyway but no way I’m staying up to watch. 3 titles going to be decided in what is our Super Bowl and we are delayed on USA .... seriously ?
I obviously have no insider info, but I have a hunch that it will be live on USA network all across the country. I think it was a relatively recent switch of networks, and it seems many of the guides on various platforms haven’t updated properly. Just a guess, but i think it will be on live.
RichieW13
Fantasy
2916th
5/4/2019 11:49am
That wouldn't surprise me. Though, they already updated the guides since last week when it was scheduled to be on NBCSN.

I guess NBC didn't know there would be NHL playoffs when they signed this deal in November?
rstaichi
5/4/2019 7:24pm
bvm111 wrote:
10pm here in Vegas too... I have to work late and probably won’t be home until 10 pm anyway but no way I’m staying up to...
chrisg19 wrote:
I obviously have no insider info, but I have a hunch that it will be live on USA network all across the country. I think it...
I obviously have no insider info, but I have a hunch that it will be live on USA network all across the country. I think it was a relatively recent switch of networks, and it seems many of the guides on various platforms haven’t updated properly. Just a guess, but i think it will be on live.
Nope just watching trek. Well I’m watching it live online but no R/F only live. Just got done watching nothing... was a commercial break. And there is so much blurrynes (not a real word) I can barely watch it. I will never buy this again.
I stream motogp online and it’s 4k crystal clear... so disappointed in this shit.

Post a reply to: Vegas finals on USA Network

The Latest