Racetrack Supercross Link Get behind this ASAP

Related:
Create New Tag

1/3/2018 10:39 PM

Hey Guys

We are trying to do something different and good for the sport here with the birth of this show. Please share on any media source you can find and let’s spread the word to the masses. Any help you can lend is much appreciated!

|

1/4/2018 7:01 AM

I love it

|

1/4/2018 7:20 AM

I feel this could definitely get a spot on TV. I always look forward to the next episode. Great job on this guys!

|

1/4/2018 8:02 AM

Don’t know how I missed this last year, maybe name recognition. However, I know know someone close to Leib and started following this and can’t get enough. Great series! And good luck to you guys, I’ll be rootin’ for ya’ll. (BTW I used to ride with you a few years back at Breaux Bridge)

|

1/4/2018 8:58 AM

Tw1stedDevelopmentRacing wrote:

Hey Guys

We are trying to do something different and good for the sport here with the birth of this show. Please share on any media source you can find and let’s spread the word to the masses. Any help you can lend is much appreciated!

What up Jamie! This is Forrest from Lake Chuck. Glad to see you’re doing big things. Not sure if you’ll be in Houston next weekend, but if so.....I’ll stop by and say hello.

|