Racerhead, failed marriage, Cary Hart and Pink?

Sonny
12/13/2009 8:58pm
CamP wrote:
"Great minds discuss ideas; Average minds discuss events; Small minds discuss people."

Eleanor Roosevelt
Eleanor Roosevelt???

Do you know she fucked a NY state cop who her husband hired as her guard?

Don't listen to her, she was a tramp.
12/13/2009 9:22pm
CamP wrote:
It's sophomoric reporting like this that makes Motocross Action Magazine the best. Give me more bikes and racing. Leave the gossipy personal life crap out of...
It's sophomoric reporting like this that makes Motocross Action Magazine the best. Give me more bikes and racing. Leave the gossipy personal life crap out of it. I don't care what the racers like for breakfast and I don't care to know if their marriage is failing.
To each their own, but I would only buy a MX mag if it had personal life 'crap' in it. It is their life stories that make them interesting people and worth reading about.

Where does one draw the line on personal life 'crap'?
Are you telling me you would not want to read about an athlete overcoming drug addiction and becoming a champion? or a kid that came from a home of severe abuse and was discovered riding his bike by a talent scout and later became a champion? It is these stories that inspire others from similar tragedies to overcome....wether it is the issues I mentioned or divorce, causes of death, etc....

At the end of the day, it is ALL news.

burrito913
12/13/2009 9:35pm
I heard it was Danny Dolan and Lady GaGa splitting up because he spends to much time talking about MotoRcross

Smile
CamP
12/13/2009 10:41pm
CamP wrote:
It's sophomoric reporting like this that makes Motocross Action Magazine the best. Give me more bikes and racing. Leave the gossipy personal life crap out of...
It's sophomoric reporting like this that makes Motocross Action Magazine the best. Give me more bikes and racing. Leave the gossipy personal life crap out of it. I don't care what the racers like for breakfast and I don't care to know if their marriage is failing.
To each their own, but I would only buy a MX mag if it had personal life 'crap' in it. It is their life stories that...
To each their own, but I would only buy a MX mag if it had personal life 'crap' in it. It is their life stories that make them interesting people and worth reading about.

Where does one draw the line on personal life 'crap'?
Are you telling me you would not want to read about an athlete overcoming drug addiction and becoming a champion? or a kid that came from a home of severe abuse and was discovered riding his bike by a talent scout and later became a champion? It is these stories that inspire others from similar tragedies to overcome....wether it is the issues I mentioned or divorce, causes of death, etc....

At the end of the day, it is ALL news.

Fine, just keep buying TWMX and Racer X then. Don't forget to get the latest issue of People Magazine while you are at the magazine rack.

The Shop

Post a reply to: Racerhead, failed marriage, Cary Hart and Pink?

The Latest