Racerhead, failed marriage, Cary Hart and Pink?

Related:
Create New Tag

12/11/2009 7:03 PM

Was Racerhead referring to the failed marriage between Hart and Pink? Hart is really a FMX rider and those writing in Racerhead clearly know the difference. I hope....oh how I hope it's not Reed. Damn.

I think it's unfair to throw out such a bone to us jabber mouths.

|

12/11/2009 7:09 PM

I thought Hart and Pink were back together?

|

12/11/2009 7:16 PM

Promed,

I heard the same they were back togethor but not married. I think it's pretty cool because they make a good union. I can only imagine how difficult it was for them being away from each other so often.

You see what I am saying? Racerhead lead me to believe someone in the sport is falling on hard marital times.

|

12/11/2009 7:18 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/11/2009 7:20 PM

Elle is over at my house right now and she is telling me her and Chad are through. She knows i could whup up on him on a bike as well. BTW.....just kiddin' here......hope it aint Chad and Elle.

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

12/11/2009 7:31 PM

from what i understand, Hart and Pink were seperated but never got divorced. They are back together and therefore, still married. Chad/Ellie are not the ones getting divorced either.

|

12/11/2009 7:34 PM

|

12/11/2009 7:47 PM

MelonFan123 wrote:

from what i understand, Hart and Pink were seperated but never got divorced. They are back together and therefore, still married. Chad/Ellie are not the ones getting divorced either.

If you every check out Carey Hart's Twitter stream (@hartluck), you know how often he travels back and forth to visit Pink when she's on the road.

And correct, MelonFan. It's not Chad and Ellie splitting.

I've heard who it is, but whoa, look! We're not TMZ.

I know one thing for sure, it's damn hard to be married these days. I have all the respect in the world for people who can make it work, and understand when people can't.

|

12/11/2009 8:09 PM

Very well said GuyB.

|

"Blind faith in a god is a poor substitute for logic and reason."

12/11/2009 8:21 PM

Your negativity blurs your vision to the true meaning of this Racerhead.

As a motocrosser, I plan to purge my knowledge of Pink, Heart and FMX before entering DC's blog.

|

12/11/2009 8:55 PM

I heard Tiger and Pink were getting it on. True story. cool

|

12/11/2009 9:17 PM

WhipMeister wrote:

I heard Tiger and Pink were getting it on. True story. cool

[LINK TO IMAGE]
|

12/11/2009 9:20 PM

|

12/11/2009 9:23 PM

Shhhhhh....what a releif....thank goodness Reed and Ellie are good because the fans need Reed on top of his mental game to battle JS this year.

|

12/11/2009 9:30 PM

If its such a big deal, maybe its RC?

|

12/11/2009 9:32 PM

Mike D wrote:

I think we just switched from Off-Season, to "Wild-Ass Speculation" season.

|

12/11/2009 9:34 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/11/2009 9:34 PM

ha ha well when nobody wants to come out and say who it is all we can do is speculate

|

12/11/2009 9:37 PM

Mike D wrote:

Mike,

What do you think about Racerhead mentioning it yet not mentioning the couple?
Now I am questioning every mx marriage from Short, Tedesco, MC, RC, Kdub, Milsaps, Preston, Hamblin, Ramsey, Decoster, Townley, Stewart, Wey,

|

12/11/2009 9:42 PM

Mike D wrote:

GuyB wrote:

Guyb,

I really believe it was wrong for Racerhead to mention this unfortunate event. Why did they need to mention it? Divorce is shameful and embarrassing because it represents failure so the pro racer must be somewhat upset.

Is it DV12?

|

12/11/2009 9:46 PM

Exactly,
If its a big enough deal to mention it, but not say who it is, it must be a big personality. Half the guys you mentioned arnt even married. KW, MC, and RC. Are the three that would make the biggest splash if infact any of those guys were getting divorced. My 2 cents.

Whoever it is, bummer.

|

12/11/2009 10:15 PM

Christ Racer X, if you're not going to say who it is, why even go there?

|

12/11/2009 10:21 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/12/2009 9:07 AM

MelonFan123 wrote:

GuyB wrote:

If you every check out Carey Hart's Twitter stream (@hartluck), you know how often he travels back and forth to visit Pink when she's on the road.

And correct, MelonFan. It's not Chad and Ellie splitting.

I've heard who it is, but whoa, look! We're not TMZ.

I know one thing for sure, it's damn hard to be married these days. I have all the respect in the world for people who can make it work, and understand when people can't.

It's damn sure hard work. It's not Reed or Hart but he does have black hair sorta if it's who I heard it is.

|

12/11/2009 10:30 PM

One thing that gets to me is all the secrets in this sport. It like"we know but were not going to tell you." I don't care that someone big is getting a divorse (since the rate is so high in the US) but I don't like the"I am an insider" stuff. As Matthes always says, "no one can speak the truth." If this were any other sport we would know what rider is having a hard time with which bike, the teams and which one is having personal problems. Look at F1 awhile back. There was no secret which drivers hated Michelins or even who is struggling with what car design. But I think it goes beyond that and I think that is what "racerhead" was really about. It seems like everyone is putting on this show in this sport and we forget that the riders are people (very young people at that). So we all buy into it there for we must keep it that way. That why we have the "I am not going to tell you" thing going on. It think that is why the racerx podcasts are so popular. But, I will even say Matthes is guilt of it some times. I understand that this a small sport and it will offend some people but if we all pretend everything is rosie then we can't change the things that need to be changed. Thats just my two cents! I'm sure most of you and GuyB will disagree but it is what it is.

|

12/11/2009 10:35 PM

Esterman wrote:

Guyb,

I really believe it was wrong for Racerhead to mention this unfortunate event. Why did they need to mention it? Divorce is shameful and embarrassing because it represents failure so the pro racer must be somewhat upset.

Is it DV12?

It's wrong for RacerX to mention it, but it's ok for you to pull names out of yer ass?

|

12/11/2009 10:41 PM

Who the fuck cares, it is none of our business.

|

"Cheezus"

12/11/2009 10:55 PM

kippy450 wrote:

One thing that gets to me is all the secrets in this sport. It like"we know but were not going to tell you." I don't care that someone big is getting a divorse (since the rate is so high in the US) but I don't like the"I am an insider" stuff. As Matthes always says, "no one can speak the truth." If this were any other sport we would know what rider is having a hard time with which bike, the teams and which one is having personal problems. Look at F1 awhile back. There was no secret which drivers hated Michelins or even who is struggling with what car design. But I think it goes beyond that and I think that is what "racerhead" was really about. It seems like everyone is putting on this show in this sport and we forget that the riders are people (very young people at that). So we all buy into it there for we must keep it that way. That why we have the "I am not going to tell you" thing going on. It think that is why the racerx podcasts are so popular. But, I will even say Matthes is guilt of it some times. I understand that this a small sport and it will offend some people but if we all pretend everything is rosie then we can't change the things that need to be changed. Thats just my two cents! I'm sure most of you and GuyB will disagree but it is what it is.

Everyone's entitled to their own opinion. As far as I'm concerned, it's not something that relates to the racing side of it, which is why I don't really much care.

I also don't think it's an insider thing. It's just something I was told this afternoon. It's not info that I was looking for, or would have ever sought out. It's also not something that I'd choose to share, because it's not really my business, that's all.

|

12/12/2009 12:46 AM

Saw Pink in concert in London this week (with the gf of course lol) she does a lot of advertising for hart and Huntington. She was hot and fit I can tell you that.

|

12/12/2009 5:21 AM
Edited Date/Time: 12/12/2009 5:23 AM

Mike D wrote:

GuyB wrote:

Esterman wrote:

Guyb,

Is it DV12?

doh...leave the fold and get thrown under the bus. The inuendo etc will leak out now..

|

"The time to buy is when there's blood in the streets." Baron Rothschild

12/12/2009 5:40 AM

yeah it's not reed and ellie as i saw ellie at the brissy sx and i know this is a dangerous thing to say about a woman....... but let's just say i think she's about to have some uncomfortable months and chad is about to get a whole new outlook on life!

i think... i'm pretty sure.... she still looked red hot

|

why am I reading this? ..... Oh christ, now I'm posting...... shiiiiiiiit!!

12/12/2009 6:21 AM

"I know one thing for sure, it's damn hard to be married these days. I have all the respect in the world for people who can make it work, and understand when people can't."

I don't think it is any harder to be married these days,just easier and more acceptable to get divorced.

|

12/12/2009 7:31 AM

|

xbox one: th3mup
steamid: hea†hen