RacerX’s twitter feed during supercross

Related:
Create New Tag

1/22/2022 1:18 PM

Does anyone else unfollow racerX during supercross? I find it interesting that they would think that this is helpful to anyone. If you’re following it in anyway, you’re not wanting a million tweets flooding your shit every 10 seconds explaining every little thing. Am I wrong?
If you can’t watch it, Live timing and the assistance of the odd tweet of why someone dropped a few positions (“Kelly down hard in the whoops”, as an example)

Happy to hear if it helps you, I’ll happily remove foot from mouth.

Photo

That’s 6 tweets in 3 minutes….

|

1/22/2022 1:42 PM

I check it all the time during the races. Good for things happening during the race but not covered by the cameras.

|

1/22/2022 2:04 PM

TW85 wrote:

I check it all the time during the races. Good for things happening during the race but not covered by the cameras.

That’s the thing I’m looking for aswell. Not:

Heat 2 everybody
Craig is leading
Lawrence in 2nd

|

1/22/2022 2:14 PM

TW85 wrote:

tobz wrote:

That’s the thing I’m looking for aswell. Not:

Heat 2 everybody
Craig is leading
Lawrence in 2nd

Follow someone else then?

|

1/22/2022 2:54 PM

I can't really do video during the day on sat... typically out running around or riding... so their feed is cool for me

|

www.bettercallsaul.com
Die Antwoord

1/22/2022 3:18 PM

Your biggest problem is being on twitter.

|

There are two kinds of people against dirt bikes, those who never tried and those who weren't good at them.

1/22/2022 3:22 PM

I will keep an eye out if I'm actually watching the race live. But more often than not am waiting until after the kids are in bed and catching the replay.

|

1/22/2022 3:39 PM

Aussie_power_sports wrote:

Your biggest problem is being on twitter.

Mic. Drop!

|

1/22/2022 6:53 PM

tobz wrote:

Does anyone else unfollow racerX during supercross? I find it interesting that they would think that this is helpful to ...more

Someone is getting paid to do this

|

1/22/2022 7:32 PM

gt80rider wrote:

I can't really do video during the day on sat... typically out running around or riding... so their feed is cool for me

So you just refresh their twitter feed to get this sort of crap?

Honest question, wouldn’t livetiming be easier?

Photo

|

1/22/2022 11:18 PM

Not for SX, but for offseason races or Canada or other events I care about the tweets are nice...if I am not able to see, I enjoy the tweets versus just live timing. For instance, if Tanner Ward were to go from 2nd to 10th, I could see that from timing, but to see "Cannella jumps over the inside bale, hits Ward" "Ward up and remounting" tells me so much more.

Or if TV misses something or goes to commercial.

|

Race Tech Director of Marketing
www.racetech.com
Proud supporters of VitalMX. Ask me about the VitalMX Discount!

1/23/2022 2:09 AM

tobz wrote:

Does anyone else unfollow racerX during supercross? I find it interesting that they would think that this is helpful to ...more

FFS are you serious? Get outta here now!

|

1/23/2022 2:12 AM

tobz wrote:

motonation24 wrote:

FFS are you serious? Get outta here now!

Thoughtful contribution, well done.

|

1/23/2022 6:44 AM

I like it . If I can’t watch a race live , it’s the first place I look to get a feel for how things went .

|

1/23/2022 6:58 AM

Just unfollow it like you said and let others that like it enjoy the tweets.

|

Go Dungey!

1/23/2022 7:14 AM

Twitter. LOL

|

1/23/2022 7:20 AM

It's very handy. Raceday lives coverage is so shitty it's nice to actually get an idea of what's going on during practice.

|

1/23/2022 8:45 AM

I enjoy the updates especially when I can't watch it live and rely on Live Timing, you can find out what happened.

People are getting so needy on here lately.

If you don't like something or someone there is a magic unfollow button or the thumbs down below.

|

1/23/2022 8:50 AM

tobz wrote:

So you just refresh their twitter feed to get this sort of crap?

Honest question, wouldn’t livetiming be easier?

Photo

Livetiming is great if you're able to keep an eye on it.

Twitter updates are great if you're busy doing stuff and can only check in a few times during the race.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."