Racer-X vet series

mx317
We traveled to the first round of the Racer-X vet series at Byron Motorsports Park in Il. this past weekend and I had an absolute blast! We plan to do the rest of the races in the series and it has given me some incentive to try harder and get in better shape. I haven't raced but twice this year and it showed, but I plan to pick up steam at the other rounds. Great job to all involved!
|
chase383
6/4/2018 4:38am
mx317 wrote:
We traveled to the first round of the Racer-X vet series at Byron Motorsports Park in Il. this past weekend and I had an absolute blast...
We traveled to the first round of the Racer-X vet series at Byron Motorsports Park in Il. this past weekend and I had an absolute blast! We plan to do the rest of the races in the series and it has given me some incentive to try harder and get in better shape. I haven't raced but twice this year and it showed, but I plan to pick up steam at the other rounds. Great job to all involved!
I miss that series.. ran all races from 2006 to 2013 I think. Great fun and awesome people to race against. Glad you had fun. Aaron and the crew at Byron always do an amazing job for the series as do Bob and Jan at Sunset. Actually all the rounds do a great job. Definitely hit all the rounds if you can.. I might see you at one of them this year.
Irwinmoto
Fantasy
2212th
6/4/2018 4:40am
I was unable to make it this weekend, but have been to a couple of the rounds in years past and have really enjoyed it. Its a great time. I am hoping to make the Sunset Ridge in Walnut IL round in July.
6/4/2018 6:03am
I wish they would bump the Top 3 in points and encourage the Top 5 to move up, I see the same names year after year in the Top of points and less and less in the A Classes Sad
mx317
6/4/2018 11:08am
There were smaller classes in the A class for sure. Some of the B/C guys had ridden Loretta's before and probably could have done well in the A class as the lap times showed.

Post a reply to: Racer-X vet series

The Latest