Racer X one year subscription with Racer X Pit pass

FerCzD
Supposedly I have a one year subscription because the purchase of my racer x pit pass. Does anyone knows how I make it effective?

Also since a bought two pases I have two subscriptions? If that's the case, I'm giving away one if somebody is interested.

Thanks!
|
RandyS
5/26/2019 5:32pm
Since nobody has said anything I'll take it should you get them.
SKIDLID
Fantasy
761st
5/26/2019 7:18pm
FerCzD wrote:
Supposedly I have a one year subscription because the purchase of my racer x pit pass. Does anyone knows how I make it effective? Also since...
Supposedly I have a one year subscription because the purchase of my racer x pit pass. Does anyone knows how I make it effective?

Also since a bought two pases I have two subscriptions? If that's the case, I'm giving away one if somebody is interested.

Thanks!
I think it just automatically goes into effect. I purchased a pit pass at Millville last year and they just started showing up one day.
SwingHard
5/26/2019 7:22pm
FerCzD wrote:
Supposedly I have a one year subscription because the purchase of my racer x pit pass. Does anyone knows how I make it effective? Also since...

Thanks!
SKIDLID wrote:
I think it just automatically goes into effect. I purchased a pit pass at Millville last year and they just started showing up one day.
Same here,purchased two passes,I receive to magazines monthly. It just started showing up
FerCzD
5/27/2019 5:37am
RandyS wrote:
Since nobody has said anything I'll take it should you get them.
Yes I have two subscriptions (just got confirmation from racer x), I need the shipping address on where you want to receive your copy, you can send me private message that information and you will be set.

Post a reply to: Racer X one year subscription with Racer X Pit pass

The Latest