Racer X Virtual Training programs

I'm considering one of the training programs, specifically the Weekend Warrior Program 1. Was wondering if anybody has any experience with any of them and what your opinions are. Worth it? Waste of time?
|
mattman631
3/10/2020 11:35am
I used it for a while and liked it for the most part. I dont think they put out any new content these days though.
876moto
3/10/2020 12:25pm Edited Date/Time 3/10/2020 12:29pm
I have used the weekend warrior 2.The strength workouts take some time. It is good in the fact that it has a good periodization and that it takes the guess work out of training. I also like that it offers 3 ways to do the conditioning and 2 ways to do the strength training. They give you the first month free so it is worth a try. The first month is very easy, and is probably meant for someone straight off the couch.
3/10/2020 12:28pm
876moto wrote:
I have used the weekend warrior 2.The strength workouts take some time. It is good in the fact that it has a good periodization and that...
I have used the weekend warrior 2.The strength workouts take some time. It is good in the fact that it has a good periodization and that it takes the guess work out of training. I also like that it offers 3 ways to do the conditioning and 2 ways to do the strength training. They give you the first month free so it is worth a try. The first month is very easy, and is probably meant for someone straight off the couch.
Does it take a full gym to complete the exercises?
876moto
3/10/2020 12:33pm
You can purchase a TRX system (or make one if you are good with that stuff) or use free weights/barbell for the strength stuff. If I didn't have a gym I would use the TRX instead of free weights. Also need plyoboxes for the gym version.

If you don't have a rower or a bike you could run. I run just because I like running, but they are all good.

Post a reply to: Racer X Virtual Training programs

The Latest