Racer X RBSR Pre-show on live now

Related:
Create New Tag

10/20/2017 5:23 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/20/2017 5:25 PM

Check it out.

|

Four wheels move the body, two wheels move the soul.

Sometimes you win, sometimes you learn.

10/20/2017 5:30 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/20/2017 5:30 PM

Yes! Kenny is the man. Where's the chat thread for this? haha

Thanks for the link

|

10/20/2017 5:36 PM

Broc Tickle on now.

|

Four wheels move the body, two wheels move the soul.

Sometimes you win, sometimes you learn.

10/20/2017 5:42 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/20/2017 6:45 PM

I don't know how I feel about this host on the right...

|

10/20/2017 5:53 PM

Someone went down. Anyone know who it was?

|

10/20/2017 5:55 PM

aeffertz wrote:

I don't know how I feel about this host on the right...

Dude is kinda of a dick and and opens his mouth a little too much trying to make convo. Put somebody in there that we are use to hearing. geeez

|

10/20/2017 5:59 PM

aeffertz wrote:

I don't know how I feel about this host on the right...

junglefrankjoe wrote:

Dude is kinda of a dick and and opens his mouth a little too much trying to make convo. Put somebody in there that we are use to hearing. geeez

Just seems fake as hell.

"I know dude's typical responses on a new bike but your response about our sponsored bike/team was that it was legitimately the best bike you've ever ridden. Isn't that right?"

Eye roll...

|

10/20/2017 6:07 PM

Jon Ames was the one who went down.

|

10/20/2017 6:24 PM

This guy on the right is a serious douche bag...

|

10/20/2017 6:50 PM

The guy is just joking about having Stewart on at the end, right? I just took it as a joke the first time, even the second time seemed like he was hoping for one last laugh. Now it just seems pathetic...

|

10/20/2017 6:56 PM

Donovan759 wrote:

This guy on the right is a serious douche bag...

soooooooooo true , epic douche bag

|

10/20/2017 7:16 PM

I liked the dude. He produced good conversation and pressed for non-politcal responses from the riders. And he actually seemed to know a lot about the industry. Not sure why that is douchey...

|

10/20/2017 8:20 PM

scootch wrote:

I liked the dude. He produced good conversation and pressed for non-politcal responses from the riders. And he actually seemed to know a lot about the industry. Not sure why that is douchey...

i was talking about the last guy on the show. i cant stand him, or his pod cast . middle guy i think your talking about was very good imo , liked him

|