Racer X | Pro Motocross Prep

-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3730th
I know some of you are looking forward to the nationals, so I thought I'd post this video to scratch the itch.

|
Brent
4/9/2021 10:19am
I was out there riding yesterday, and to me, Max Vohland and Forkner were really the guys who appeared to be turning the quickest laps. I really think Vohland in particular is going to have a break out season outdoors.
brocster
4/9/2021 12:57pm
Brent wrote:
I was out there riding yesterday, and to me, Max Vohland and Forkner were really the guys who appeared to be turning the quickest laps. I...
I was out there riding yesterday, and to me, Max Vohland and Forkner were really the guys who appeared to be turning the quickest laps. I really think Vohland in particular is going to have a break out season outdoors.
I saw Vohland at Pala 2 weeks in a row and damn is that kid efficient on the motorcycle. No herky jerky, no wasted movements, nothing. Very fun to watch. Good luck to him for sure!
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3730th
4/9/2021 2:53pm
Brent wrote:
I was out there riding yesterday, and to me, Max Vohland and Forkner were really the guys who appeared to be turning the quickest laps. I...
How did Weltin look out there?
Lightning78
4/9/2021 3:17pm
-MAVERICK- wrote:
I know some of you are looking forward to the nationals, so I thought I'd post this video to scratch the itch.

I look forward to the Nationals every single day… .sx is a filler for me, the Nationals ARE dirtbike racing to me.

The Shop

snackfedbear
4/9/2021 3:19pm
brocster wrote:
I saw Vohland at Pala 2 weeks in a row and damn is that kid efficient on the motorcycle. No herky jerky, no wasted movements, nothing...
I saw Vohland at Pala 2 weeks in a row and damn is that kid efficient on the motorcycle. No herky jerky, no wasted movements, nothing. Very fun to watch. Good luck to him for sure!
That’s funny, I always thought vohland had more of a flashy style
ShawdowGlen
4/9/2021 3:30pm
Who's got the "when will Forkner wad himself next" betting squares card....I need to place my bets.
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3730th
4/9/2021 3:52pm
Who's got the "when will Forkner wad himself next" betting squares card....I need to place my bets.
I'm not much of fan, but looking forward to see what he can do outdoors since he hasn't raced the nationals since 2018.
Brent
4/9/2021 3:59pm
Brent wrote:
-MAVERICK- wrote:
How did Weltin look out there?
He was #2 on the KX 450 right?

I saw him and for a second I thought McGrath was there.

I only saw him ride by my pit a few times, he never passed me on the track that I saw, I was too busy trying to stay off the pro line..Tongue
Brent
4/9/2021 4:03pm Edited Date/Time 4/9/2021 4:05pm
Austin looks pretty good, he is not going as fast as somebody like Colt Nichols for example, but he is sure putting in a lot of laps. PC was testing a lot of motor stuff on his bike on Thursday at GH.

Forkner was at Pala on Tuesday, Elsinore on Wednesday, and GH on Thursday for most of the day. THE PC crew has really stepped up their public track testing in the last three weeks, I seem them every day I practice.
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3730th
4/9/2021 5:01pm
Brent wrote:
He was #2 on the KX 450 right? I saw him and for a second I thought McGrath was there. I only saw him ride by...
He was #2 on the KX 450 right?

I saw him and for a second I thought McGrath was there.

I only saw him ride by my pit a few times, he never passed me on the track that I saw, I was too busy trying to stay off the pro line..Tongue
Yeah, Weltin is now number 2 up here. Goerke retired so Weltin scooped up the 2 for his career number.

Looking to see what he can do on the 450.

So, if he didn't pass you, he either needs to step it up or you need to make a call to Mr. Huber and start negotiating for a 450 ride up here. Grinning
Lightning78
4/9/2021 5:30pm
Speaking of the rest of the supercross season….

Post a reply to: Racer X | Pro Motocross Prep

The Latest