"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

1/1/2021 1:56 PM

Awesome!

|

1/2/2021 12:41 PM

great insight. See Barcia looking on in the background must be good for Max

|

1/2/2021 3:25 PM

Has a great style and sounds humble. Great to see KTM with an in house factory mx2 team again. Hopefully they will expand in the future. One of the best 250’s and “only” one rider in the 250 team is not the greatest IMO. And yeah I know they had TLD the last few years. We need those extra spots with JGR and Geico folding

|

1/2/2021 5:40 PM

Cortami79 wrote:

Has a great style and sounds humble. Great to see KTM with an in house factory mx2 team again. Hopefully they will expand in ...more

Based on what I saw at Mini-Os and the Tony Alessi scrimmage video, he needs to stay humble for the time being.

|

1/4/2021 8:00 AM

Cortami79 wrote:

Has a great style and sounds humble. Great to see KTM with an in house factory mx2 team again. Hopefully they will expand in ...more

quadzrulebro wrote:

Based on what I saw at Mini-Os and the Tony Alessi scrimmage video, he needs to stay humble for the time being.

Your comment doesn't make much sense, seeing as for Mini O's he was only there to score points for his license, and in the Alessi races he was the ONLY 250 guy plus a rookie going against some heavy hitters on 450's , I'd say his results were fairly impressive for what it was.

|

1/4/2021 9:07 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/4/2021 9:21 AM

Cortami79 wrote:

quadzrulebro wrote:

NorCalMXDad wrote:

Your comment doesn't make much sense, seeing as for Mini O's he was only there to score points for his license, and in the ...more

As a full factory rider on a factory bike, I disagree that he did well in the MotoConcepts scrimmage. I have a hard time believing that a top 250 SX rider (think Forkner or Christian Craig) wouldn’t have anything for Max Anstie on a Supercross track, regardless of bike size. I would imagine that a factory KTM 250 doesn’t give up much, if anything, to a privateer Suzuki 450 on a Supercross track. As for the Mini-Os, I can’t feature that a factory rider would just mail it in and not try to win any time they are behind a starting gate, but I suppose I could be wrong on that point.
I never said he won’t be a front runner at some point, just that he’s still got some work to do. If he’s a podium contender right off the bat, I guess I’m the dummy.

|

1/4/2021 9:13 AM

quadzrulebro wrote:

As a full factory rider on a factory bike, I disagree that he did well in the MotoConcepts scrimmage. I have a hard time ...more

He has a ton of work to do and is getting thrown in a bit early, but I really hope he does well, good image for the sport to have.

|

1/4/2021 9:20 AM

Who’s running 711 this year??

|

1/4/2021 9:22 AM

NorCalMXDad wrote:

Your comment doesn't make much sense, seeing as for Mini O's he was only there to score points for his license, and in the ...more

quadzrulebro wrote:

As a full factory rider on a factory bike, I disagree that he did well in the MotoConcepts scrimmage. I have a hard time ...more

NorCalMXDad wrote:

He has a ton of work to do and is getting thrown in a bit early, but I really hope he does well, good image for the sport to ...more

Agreed.

|

1/4/2021 9:36 AM

He only barely got off the 125. He'll be fine with some time. The style is definitely there; just needs to get faster and more aggressive. But he has such a long-term deal that I think he can progress without worrying about his results for 2021.

|

1/4/2021 11:37 PM

crowe660 wrote:

Who’s running 711 this year??

Tristan Lane from Florida

|