Related:
Create New Tag

10/10/2017 6:25 AM

|

Contact Me

Instagram (@gdawson243)

Snapchat: gdawson2

10/10/2017 3:57 PM

Ok, so maybe he was tired or under the weather, but it sure didn't look like the same upbeat and animated Wilbur.....maybe just me.

|

10/11/2017 8:21 AM

If I was Yamaha I would send Matt LeBlanc to the EMX125 series. Such a big kid gaining international experience and racing full time won't make him worse.

|

10/11/2017 8:29 AM

Feathery like a fresh baby bird. #bilhahn69forA1

|

10/11/2017 11:04 AM

Cool to see Justin Cooper on the SX track. Hopefully he has a healthy, progressive 1st season of SX.

|

United States of America

10/11/2017 4:01 PM

MXMattii wrote:

If I was Yamaha I would send Matt LeBlanc to the EMX125 series. Such a big kid gaining international experience and racing full time won't make him worse.

Smart move with new bike rumours and also he probably saw the light with all the other amateur kids under the Orange Brigade Tent and thought the Star option was way more appealing with more attention and better chances transitioning to a Pro team

|

10/11/2017 4:08 PM

Glad to see LeBlanc was able to find work after his acting career. Awesome that he got started this late in life and is already a pro!

|

10/11/2017 8:27 PM

rmoto003 wrote:

Glad to see LeBlanc was able to find work after his acting career. Awesome that he got started this late in life and is already a pro!

I think that every time I see that kid's name.

I wonder if he's had enough of people asking him about Friends when they hear his name. Poor kid probably never saw the show, so it's like people asking you about Ethel Merman, you'd have no idea who these lame old fogies were talking about.

Wish the kid the best, wonder if he can get me Jennifer Anniston's phone number please.

thank you

|

10/11/2017 8:33 PM

You know, Matt LeBlanc the actor rides dirt too I believe.

I'd like to see the two LeBlancs race each other. It would be like an episode of the twilight zone.

Also the announcing would be confusing.`

|

10/11/2017 8:43 PM

StevieTimes wrote:

You know, Matt LeBlanc the actor rides dirt too I believe.

I'd like to see the two LeBlancs race each other. It would be like an episode of the twilight zone.

Also the announcing would be confusing.`

Not sure if he still rides but I know he's a fan of the sport. Here's a couple of older pics.

Photo
Photo
Photo Photo

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

10/11/2017 9:47 PM

wilbur hasnt lost it

|