Related:
Create New Tag

10/5/2018 6:08 PM

|

Contact Me

Instagram (@gdawson243)

Snapchat: gdawson2

10/5/2018 6:18 PM

I feel like a 5 year old waiting for Christmas morning! I can't wait!

|

10/5/2018 6:28 PM

agn5009 wrote:

Man! I've got RacerTV playing, Bathurst (V8 Supercars) the UFC, what an epic weekend of sport!

|

10/5/2018 6:56 PM

agn5009 wrote:

EZZA 95B wrote:

Man! I've got RacerTV playing, Bathurst (V8 Supercars) the UFC, what an epic weekend of sport!

Feel the same way as both you. And Ezza....Damn!! I can't get that channel , and that's not only my favorite 4 wheel series on the planet , but Bathurst is my favorite race of the year!!

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

10/5/2018 6:57 PM

Oh yeah!! Go team USA!!!!

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

10/5/2018 7:06 PM

jeffro503 wrote:

Feel the same way as both you. And Ezza....Damn!! I can't get that channel , and that's not only my favorite 4 wheel series on the planet , but Bathurst is my favorite race of the year!!

Last year for the Ford Falcon, they will be Mustangs next year.

Hope you are well Jeffbro, REEEEEEEEEEEEEED BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUD!

|

10/5/2018 7:11 PM

EZZA 95B wrote:

jeffro503 wrote:

EZZA 95B wrote:

Last year for the Ford Falcon, they will be Mustangs next year.

Hope you are well Jeffbro, REEEEEEEEEEEEEED BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUD!

No shit on the mustang's? God damn , I've missed every race this year , so I'm out of the loop. So weird too.....just as I type this I'm updating my V8 Supercar's mod on Rfactor 2 through Steam....spinning some laps on Bathurst !! Hope you are good too Ezza!!

P.s. Side note ....I may be getting a 19' Kawi 450 , so I can start using that awesome fucking avatar you made me again haha!

|

10/5/2018 7:18 PM

jeffro503 wrote:

No shit on the mustang's? God damn , I've missed every race this year , so I'm out of the loop. So weird too.....just as I type this I'm updating my V8 Supercar's mod on Rfactor 2 through Steam....spinning some laps on Bathurst !! Hope you are good too Ezza!!

P.s. Side note ....I may be getting a 19' Kawi 450 , so I can start using that awesome fucking avatar you made me again haha!

I need to do up a new one for ya! I dropped the ball big time and need to pull my finger out.

Enjoy the weekend Jeffro!

Sorry for the thread hijack Dawso.

|

10/5/2018 7:23 PM

EZZA 95B wrote:

I have 3 days of F1 & MXDN, plus UFC and NFL, i need like 5 TV's whistling

|

-OC
"Feed The Bull"
Twitter: @ocscottie | Facebook

10/5/2018 7:28 PM

ocscottie wrote:

I have 3 days of F1 & MXDN, plus UFC and NFL, i need like 5 TV's whistling

laughing Sports overload! Enjoy brother.wink
|