Race in Costa Mesa, June 14th

Related:
Create New Tag

6/8/2008 5:17 PM

Ok, so it's not Motocross...It's flat track, and it's a small oval. But I can say from the many times I have raced there it is a blast.

You can race any size bike, and type tire, and you will have fun.

Personally, I choose to race a box stock mini bike. 7 mean horse power !

Yes there is an Adult Mini class. Actually, it's the biggest class.

Sign-up @ 10am Sharp, race at Noon.

www.costamesaspeedway.net

|

Without the following support, my race program would not be worthy:

SERVICE HONDA ~ MTA ~ IMS ~ GPR ~ SPIDER GRIPS ~ GLEN HELEN RACEWAY ~ NO TOIL ~ FLUIDYNE ~ MAXXIS ~ FREEK RACING ~ SCVET ~ SRA ~ ENGINE ICE ~ ACERBIS

6/8/2008 9:07 PM

damn it

that sounds fun i have a 110 that needs to be tried out =)

|

"Man is, by nature, a warrior." DM 2005

6/8/2008 9:10 PM

Eric, you'd love it... I can pick a few to run an exhibition during the night program as well.

|

SERVICE HONDA ~ MTA ~ IMS ~ GPR ~ SPIDER GRIPS ~ GLEN HELEN RACEWAY ~ NO TOIL ~ FLUIDYNE ~ MAXXIS ~ FREEK RACING ~ SCVET ~ SRA ~ ENGINE ICE ~ ACERBIS

6/8/2008 9:22 PM

Sounds fun. To bad it's the same night as the mini race series at Milestone.

|

6/8/2008 9:23 PM

Trip wrote:

Sounds fun. To bad it's the same night as the mini race series at Milestone.

It's a day time event, but we will run an exhibition race during the night program.

|

6/11/2008 8:13 PM

All Pit Bikes welcome...this is a blast.

Anybody have a pit bike ?

|

6/11/2008 8:16 PM

No, I'm scared, there are too many rattlesnakes in Orange County, I'm not leaving the house!

|

6/11/2008 8:37 PM

rubarb wrote:

No, I'm scared, there are too many rattlesnakes in Orange County, I'm not leaving the house!

Good to know...

|

6/11/2008 8:47 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/11/2008 8:50 PM

Ya I know, thank God for vitalmx, I am educated and informed!

|

6/11/2008 11:41 PM

been to the spedway races many times, always great to watch. This little afternoon event has me wishing I spent this summer back down in socal. I'll be down in august, any races going on then??

|

6/12/2008 7:29 AM

urbanlift707 wrote:

been to the spedway races many times, always great to watch. This little afternoon event has me wishing I spent this summer ...more

Yes, August 16th.

Message your email address to me, and I'll get you on a list.

|

6/13/2008 9:00 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/16/2016 7:16 PM

Okay so we are packed tight in the Adult mini class. We may have to run two different classes.

The night race is invitational only...

So...write your request on a twenty dollar bill, hand it to me, and I will talk to the promoter.

Thanx guys, it's going to be fun.

|

6/14/2008 3:40 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/16/2016 7:17 PM

Damn!!! I'd be there but I still gotta break in the 110 after a couple of mods and its engine rebuild and like one of the guys up there said, I too have to race the Lucky 7 mini series down at Milestone Shocked

|

Just saying.

6/15/2008 7:32 AM

Hey Slo~ Pro - Races last night were great. The amateurs did a really great job. The one kid eating it with the flag and getting pushed around for his victory lap was classic.

|