Race day live

shanexsan
I like most of you am grateful to have the race day live show available to follow practice and hear some interviews etc. The problem is the moments where there isn't a segment to play or a person to interview or a practice to watch and you have holly and bowyer rambling on about whatever opinion they have about this and that. I feel as though there could be less of this and maybe some guest hosts could come on board so we don't hear the same two guys rambling on and on weekend after weekend during these luls in content. I'm sure those dudes would like a break from the air as well. Anyone have any better ideas on how to fix this?
|
Lucifa.
2/11/2017 11:08am
Yeah turn off and don't watch it. It's their show so if they want to wank on about shit, good for them. You don't like it, fork up the money and build your own show.
CrGuy2T
Fantasy
3719th
2/11/2017 11:11am Edited Date/Time 2/11/2017 11:12am
As small as mx/sx is to many people bitch about everything instead of being grateful it's on tv the same day or now the race day live show. I remeber when it didn't show on tv till like the middle of the week. We have live coverage and people still bitch about it. The sport doesn't draw the revenue be happy with what we have.
a22
2/11/2017 12:27pm
No complaints whatsoever here from me on Holley and Bowyer, think they do a great job and always pleasure to watch and listen to.
Really enjoyed the Jason Bonham interview tonight, having raced that same era and region at the time Jason did and great to see he is still passionate about the sport he grew up with.
philG
2/11/2017 1:04pm
Its hard to make excitement where there is none, happy that we get to see something.

Much better for having Ralph and Jeff do A practice at the end.

The Shop

Andingo86
2/11/2017 1:34pm
shanexsan wrote:
I like most of you am grateful to have the race day live show available to follow practice and hear some interviews etc. The problem is...
I like most of you am grateful to have the race day live show available to follow practice and hear some interviews etc. The problem is the moments where there isn't a segment to play or a person to interview or a practice to watch and you have holly and bowyer rambling on about whatever opinion they have about this and that. I feel as though there could be less of this and maybe some guest hosts could come on board so we don't hear the same two guys rambling on and on weekend after weekend during these luls in content. I'm sure those dudes would like a break from the air as well. Anyone have any better ideas on how to fix this?
I love Race Day Live, its awesome to have a pre show of sorts like stick and ball sports have (i dont follow anything besides moto). Race day live is great because we get inside scoops and it seems more relaxed than the broadcast. Interviews with the riders are more relaxed and longer. I am just happy its there for me to view for free. Jim Holley is awesome as well.
DA498
2/11/2017 1:46pm
I'm grateful and all that, just don't think the fact that Jimmy Ellis won in Texas a 100 years ago is relevant. They can still try to improve the content. I cringe at the rambling! Work in progress, and appreciate the show regardless.
oilman400
Fantasy
1914th
2/11/2017 3:25pm
Totally enjoyed it, I was driving in a big rig enjoying it on my phone through the radio. It's amazing that can even happen!!
hillbilly
2/11/2017 6:22pm
Dont know how hard it is to do but why dont they split screen it.??

Show them on one, bikes on track in the other.
vetmxr
2/11/2017 7:41pm
I'm not sure how old you are, but in my opinion if you want the inside scoop......Holley's your guy,...... he's been around and knows moto as well as anyone.

Post a reply to: Race day live

The Latest