Race Shop Mechanic Needed!

dwallzee
Edited Date/Time 1/21/2019 1:22pm

|
Jerkolantern
1/16/2019 11:55pm
I can change a tire in under 3 hours if I have enough beer. Need to get more beer, add an hour to that. I'd settle for 99k a year, full Bennie's, and 6 months PAID vacation. Lemme know
Jerkolantern
1/17/2019 1:12pm
Sweet. Ok as my first decision, the jobs stressin me already. I'm taking my vacation. Send checks to B-rad Hicksville Minnesota. Cell block A #33
Rogerson207
1/17/2019 5:50pm
Sometimes living in the Midwest is a real bummer. I have seen a bunch of posts on social media about needing practice mechanics, race mechanics or mechanics for shops such as yours but they are all on one coast or the other.

The Shop

crusher773
1/17/2019 7:56pm
Sometimes living in the Midwest is a real bummer. I have seen a bunch of posts on social media about needing practice mechanics, race mechanics or...
Sometimes living in the Midwest is a real bummer. I have seen a bunch of posts on social media about needing practice mechanics, race mechanics or mechanics for shops such as yours but they are all on one coast or the other.
You can by my mechanic. You know I'm fast and going straight to the top. Job pays nothing except high 5s. Requirement is that you must sabotage a guy with the number 725 on the starting line though.
Rogerson207
1/19/2019 8:56am
crusher773 wrote:
You can by my mechanic. You know I'm fast and going straight to the top. Job pays nothing except high 5s. Requirement is that you must...
You can by my mechanic. You know I'm fast and going straight to the top. Job pays nothing except high 5s. Requirement is that you must sabotage a guy with the number 725 on the starting line though.
LOL!!
dwallzee
1/21/2019 11:17am
Sometimes living in the Midwest is a real bummer. I have seen a bunch of posts on social media about needing practice mechanics, race mechanics or...
What’s holding you back?
walent215
1/21/2019 1:22pm
dwallzee wrote:
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2019/01/16/318534/s1200_213BC2BB_9307_4E58_8607_76CB310EB404.jpg[/img]

Inquiry sent.
Rogerson207
1/21/2019 4:45pm
dwallzee wrote:
What’s holding you back?
My daughter, I have 50/50 custody so I would have to give that up to move somewhere with opportunities such as yours. So for now I just do my normal job and wrench on local bikes at home and help people at the tracks and hare scrambles we go to.

It would be really cool to get to work at a race shop, or help a rider at sx/outdoors or even help out an amatuer at some bigger races. Maybe one day the right opportunity will come up and the timing will be right so I can get to do something at that level.
dwallzee
1/21/2019 5:43pm
dwallzee wrote:
What’s holding you back?
My daughter, I have 50/50 custody so I would have to give that up to move somewhere with opportunities such as yours. So for now I...
My daughter, I have 50/50 custody so I would have to give that up to move somewhere with opportunities such as yours. So for now I just do my normal job and wrench on local bikes at home and help people at the tracks and hare scrambles we go to.

It would be really cool to get to work at a race shop, or help a rider at sx/outdoors or even help out an amatuer at some bigger races. Maybe one day the right opportunity will come up and the timing will be right so I can get to do something at that level.
10-4. Family’s always first man.

Post a reply to: Race Shop Mechanic Needed!

The Latest