Race Day Live not working well?

Related:
Create New Tag

2/10/2018 3:23 PM

I like watching Race Day live, but last view races been working Horrible? Antone Else Having this issue?

|

2/10/2018 3:31 PM

Same problem here

|

Many thanks to everyone helping me out this GNCC season: SRT Offroad, Acerbis, FCR Suspension, O'Neal Racing, Evans Waterless Coolants, Rekluse, Twin Air, Braking Brakes, Carbsport

Profile image credit Ken Hill Photography

2/10/2018 3:31 PM

Working fine for me.....

|

2/10/2018 3:32 PM

It's been pretty bad in weeks past but it's been pretty good for me so far

|

2/10/2018 3:37 PM

Been awful all year but today has been ok.

|

2/10/2018 3:37 PM

Terrible. So annoying with it skipping then lagging and Jim and Daniel looking like they are on an old godzilla movie. Keep having to re load.

|

2/10/2018 3:38 PM

this is probably the most trouble free race day live I can remember...very happy, sucks you're still having issues. might be on your end.

|

2/10/2018 4:24 PM

I wonder when people have an issue, is it their router or modem the ISP rents them. I had issues to but after I purchased my own modem and seperate router my problems stopped. Now when race day live is jacked up for everyone, I have the same issues. But 99.9% of the time it's trouble free.
Just cancelled cable this week and am trying the free trial of PS Vue and it looks really good on my 4 K tv also. Gonna see how the live race looks tonight before I keep it though. I'm just using my PS4 as the streaming device. Do any of you guys stream and if so, what device do you use? FS1 & FS2 are both in HD also.

|

"17"

2/10/2018 4:38 PM

Today was perfect for me. If your internet sucks.....well.

|

Facebook.com/8tensolutions
Twitter and Instagram @8tensolutions