Race Day Live?

Related:
Create New Tag

12/20/2018 2:14 PM

Sorry if this has been answered but has anyone seen or heard anything about whether they will have Race Day Live next year? I personally really hope they don't do away with it as I've really grown to enjoy it over the years, it's a staple of the supercross races if you ask me.

|

12/20/2018 2:16 PM

It's on NBC Gold, not sure about international.

|

12/20/2018 2:29 PM

So to see the races and Race Day Live, I would have to buy the app this year? Race Day Live is not steamed for free anymore?

|

Older and YZer!!!

12/20/2018 3:52 PM

To watch practice, yes, you have to buy the Gold pass.

As far as if it will be called Raceday Live and be Blair and Holley... well, no one knows or know ones telling. It's extremely frustrating.

|

12/20/2018 4:37 PM

honda907 wrote:

So to see the races and Race Day Live, I would have to buy the app this year? Race Day Live is not steamed for free anymore?

That is correct, I posted this in one of the other bitch threads where everyone was complaining about the coverage...everyone has seemed to miss this point.

|

12/21/2018 3:05 PM

If that is the case, then it is an additional degrading of what we used to have!

|

12/21/2018 3:20 PM

KDXGarage wrote:

If that is the case, then it is an additional degrading of what we used to have!

Yea I'm not seeing too many positives with this move to NBC. It's a bummer because I think most thought moving to NBC could only be a positive move, and maybe for some it is but it seems like for a lot people it's a pretty shitty deal overall.

|

12/21/2018 3:51 PM

This is from Racer X, last year's schedule. The only tape delay is March 3, which was Atlanta. I was at the race, so basically, I had zero tape delay last year. FOR ME, there were no tape delays. 2019 will be more than one for everyone.

Jan. 6 Anaheim 10:00 PM EST FS1
Jan. 13 Houston 8:00 PM EST FS1
Jan. 20 Anaheim II 10:00 PM EST FS1
Jan. 27 Glendale 8:00 PM EST FS1
Feb. 3 Oakland 7:00 PM EST FS1
Feb. 10 San Diego 10:00 PM EST FS1
Feb. 17 Arlington 8:00 PM EST FS1
Feb. 24 Tampa 7:00 PM EST FS1
March 3 Atlanta 10:00 PM EST FS1
March 10 Daytona 7:00 PM EST FS1
March 17 St. Louis 8:00 PM EST FS1
March 24 Indianapolis 6:30 PM EST FS1
April 7 Seattle 10:00 PM EST FS1
April 14 Minneapolis 10:00 PM EST FS1
April 21 Foxborough 3:00 PM EST Fox
April 28 Salt Lake City 5:30 PM EST Fox
May 5 Las Vegas 10:00 PM EST FS1

|

12/21/2018 4:52 PM

If i take the subscription at supercross.tv i could watch Racedaylive ? I was a big fan, it sucks if i can't.

|

12/22/2018 5:31 AM

WCRider wrote:

If i take the subscription at supercross.tv i could watch Racedaylive ? I was a big fan, it sucks if i can't.

It says you get everything.

|

12/22/2018 6:57 AM

Raceway live was so boring, host just drone on about stuff we already know, while teenagers degrade your mom in the live chat.

|

12/22/2018 8:00 AM

Race Day Live is a Feld product.

|

12/22/2018 2:58 PM

GTCD15317 wrote:

Raceway live was so boring, host just drone on about stuff we already know, while teenagers degrade your mom in the live chat.

LOL!, shit I forgot how bad that live chat was..... Everyone started a sentence with .... Ah crap I forget now what it was but man it was annoying!.

And the adverts... Oh boy.... And Jim Holley knows his surname!, how many more bloody Jim's was there!.

Hahaha. Where am i?.

Ah, I remember what they always said when starting a chat... "Yo".....FFS!.

Oh well, for us here in the U.K. It's next morning, Piratebay or a Torrent site and search for it, gone are the good old days of Slicknick610 being able to upload them like he did for us for years before the man said they would put him in clink if he didn't stop.... Thanks for your service Nick!.

|

2020.5 KTM Cairoli Factory Edition 5.7hrs
2019 Alta Redshift MXR - 0.9hrs!.
2020 KTM 250 SX 5hrs.

imoto34 wrote:
Look at all that torque. The kid on the lawnmower may have laughed so hard he shat his pants.

12/22/2018 3:14 PM

GTCD15317 wrote:

I can't deny that at times it got pretty boring but for the most part they had good guests on the show with some good information or stories. I didn't pay much attention to the chat.

Also if Jim Holley isn't on Race Day Live that is a crime.

|

12/22/2018 10:57 PM

What will the best option be for us bastards living in the dark corner of Africa be?

|

Non Gratum Anus Rodentum

12/23/2018 4:09 AM

Boomslang wrote:

What will the best option be for us bastards living in the dark corner of Africa be?

Move

|

12/23/2018 4:20 AM

Hahaha, I love RDL but we hardly got to see any of the sessions anyway, unless you could see the track over their shoulders. Pretty fucked that most won't be able to watch it anymore though.

|

12/23/2018 6:08 AM

Boomslang wrote:

|

12/28/2018 4:14 PM

Guys really sorry to beat a dead horse... Have we confirmed the following:

- Will RDL be available to watch On Demand, or only during the live stream?

- RDL hosts: still Holly and Blair?? I really hope so..

I think today (28th) is the final day to buy the NBC Gold package at the current rates of $75 SX only / $89 SX & MX... so trying to justify pulling the trigger... Thanks in advance

|

12/28/2018 4:53 PM

GTCD15317 wrote:

#76 wrote:

LOL!, shit I forgot how bad that live chat was..... Everyone started a sentence with .... Ah crap I forget now what it was but man it was annoying!.

And the adverts... Oh boy.... And Jim Holley knows his surname!, how many more bloody Jim's was there!.

Hahaha. Where am i?.

Ah, I remember what they always said when starting a chat... "Yo".....FFS!.

Oh well, for us here in the U.K. It's next morning, Piratebay or a Torrent site and search for it, gone are the good old days of Slicknick610 being able to upload them like he did for us for years before the man said they would put him in clink if he didn't stop.... Thanks for your service Nick!.

Yo why you gotta hate on rdl chat yo

|

12/28/2018 5:31 PM

So I bought the package, but then I also dropped my directv package that I was forced to buy to get fs1. I also talked them into a 12 month promo of 60 bucks off a month.
I ended up saving money by them switching to a ppv style .

I'll ride out the next year and then cut the cord altogether as I really dont use directv that much anymore anyway.

|

Was once there, now old, fat and tired... require much more horsepower now...

12/29/2018 8:29 AM

Moto Obsessed wrote:

Guys really sorry to beat a dead horse... Have we confirmed the following:

- Will RDL be available to watch On Demand, or only during the live stream?

- RDL hosts: still Holly and Blair?? I really hope so..

I think today (28th) is the final day to buy the NBC Gold package at the current rates of $75 SX only / $89 SX & MX... so trying to justify pulling the trigger... Thanks in advance

“- RDL hosts: still Holly and Blair?? I really hope so..”

Yes

|

12/31/2018 4:27 AM
Edited Date/Time: 12/31/2018 4:37 AM

Boomslang wrote:

Markee wrote:

Move

Haha! Markee, once again you got me laughing. Classic, just like the "Get a cat" line.

So anyway, last evening, in another thread, Bloomstank stated he lived in North Carolina. Well Mr. Stinkbloom, what were your previous names here at Vital?

Also see you edited out your comment about living in North Carolina in the "Who Got Smoked by an 85 This Weekend?" thread. Can't keep up with your lies eh?

|

12/31/2018 4:38 AM

TV is changing. Everything is going to streaming and networks have to figure out a way to pay for shows and still make money. Give it a few years and everything will be different from how we are use to now. DirecTV and Satellite TV will all but die out. I personally like not paying $80-$100 a month for 600 channels I don't watch to get the 5 I do watch.

Bring on the future AND E BIKES!

|

1/2/2019 10:24 AM

I subscribed to supercrosslivetv. Can't waittttttttttt smile

|

1/2/2019 10:34 AM

Works well.

Photo

|

1/2/2019 1:54 PM

This might help.
Photo

|

1/2/2019 2:41 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/2/2019 2:43 PM

racingfortheson wrote:

TV is changing. Everything is going to streaming and networks have to figure out a way to pay for shows and still make money. Give it a few years and everything will be different from how we are use to now. DirecTV and Satellite TV will all but die out. I personally like not paying $80-$100 a month for 600 channels I don't watch to get the 5 I do watch.

DirecTV is sticking around. They have a streaming service called DirecTV NOW and it’s pretty good, I’ve had it for a few months now(although I cut the cord a long time ago). They had a promo a while back for a free 4K Apple TV if you prepaid 4 months of service. PS Vue kept jacking their prices so I made the switch.

|

1/2/2019 10:01 PM

flatout111 wrote:

To watch practice, yes, you have to buy the Gold pass.

As far as if it will be called Raceday Live and be Blair and Holley... well, no one knows or know ones telling. It's extremely frustrating.

Photo
|

“Adhering to 1970’s Standards of Political Correctness”

1/2/2019 10:30 PM

racingfortheson wrote:

Only problem is as things change over to streaming, they will find a way to make it more expensive than your cable bill now. Just give it a few years and see.

|