RV's heat race crash...

ocscottie
Edited Date/Time 1/26/2012 11:41am
that was some scary stuff...he hit pretty damn hard!
|
JJO741
Fantasy
3037th
3/20/2011 3:28pm
I'm thankful he was able to walk unharmed from that.
ocscottie
3/20/2011 3:29pm
...made my collar bone hurt on his impact.

The Shop

ocscottie
3/20/2011 3:33pm
What did you think of JBJ last night!
in-fuggin-credible!!!!!!!!!!!!! full on domination, never seen Shogun get man handled like that, he had NOTHING for him, and if Bones keeps improving, no one can touch him! I want to see him fight Anderson Silva.

That kid is amazing, only 23 yrs old!
JJO741
Fantasy
3037th
3/20/2011 4:03pm Edited Date/Time 3/20/2011 4:05pm
I'm a RV fan but he should of controlled his emotions. For one, Boni is a huge dude. Wrong guy to get face to face with like that. Second, Boni did absolutely nothing wrong. He crashed. Shit happens in Supercross.
CR250Rider
3/20/2011 4:09pm
Did Boni's bike really break, like Jeffro kept insisting?
SoCalMX70
3/20/2011 4:13pm Edited Date/Time 3/20/2011 4:13pm
Ryan's crashes were unfortunate, but neither were anyone's fault. Racing incidents. Glad he's ok.

As far as the "Cryin'" part I tend to agree... He easily gets angry when things don't go his way. I don't hate him for it, but he can certainly come off like an ass at times. If he thought it through he would realize that going up to Boni and starting shit will not get him into the main event or make him feel better about it.
HOLESHOTmoto
3/20/2011 4:19pm
ocscottie wrote:
in-fuggin-credible!!!!!!!!!!!!! full on domination, never seen Shogun get man handled like that, he had NOTHING for him, and if Bones keeps improving, no one can touch...
in-fuggin-credible!!!!!!!!!!!!! full on domination, never seen Shogun get man handled like that, he had NOTHING for him, and if Bones keeps improving, no one can touch him! I want to see him fight Anderson Silva.

Jon Bones Jones was awesome. Looks like hes fighting Rashad next. Rashad (who was suppose to get the title shot, but got hurt) has left Jacksons camp. I dont know what is up with it, but Rashad was mad about something after the fight. He will fight Bones next. Good fighter for Bones for sure.
HOLESHOTmoto
3/20/2011 4:21pm
I was a huge Villopoto fan, but after meeting him, and endless other things that I have brushed off, I cant deal with it anymore. Everytime hes on the podium, he so unhappy. My gf says "His facial expressions just say, "Can I go home now.."
And when he walked infront of boni in the heat race and threw his arms up and glared at him, that made me upset. It wasnt Bonis fault.
mx757
3/20/2011 4:22pm
I was a huge Villopoto fan, but after meeting him, and endless other things that I have brushed off, I cant deal with it anymore. Everytime...
I was a huge Villopoto fan, but after meeting him, and endless other things that I have brushed off, I cant deal with it anymore. Everytime hes on the podium, he so unhappy. My gf says "His facial expressions just say, "Can I go home now.."
And when he walked infront of boni in the heat race and threw his arms up and glared at him, that made me upset. It wasnt Bonis fault.
Bingo. Someone who gets it.
CR250Rider
3/20/2011 4:25pm
I was a huge Villopoto fan, but after meeting him, and endless other things that I have brushed off, I cant deal with it anymore. Everytime...
looked like Boni killed his motor. (rear wheel quit turning )
Sonny
3/20/2011 5:05pm Edited Date/Time 3/20/2011 5:05pm
mx757 wrote:
Bingo. Someone who gets it.
X2 What a complete bitch fit. I wish Boni would have ripped his fuckin throat out.
flarider
3/20/2011 5:08pm
My only comment about the verbal altercation between Matt Boni and Ryan Villopoto is that Matt Boni is not a guy I would want to piss off. He's a big alligator killin' Florida cracker redneck
nc97
3/20/2011 5:38pm
I'm betting RV wishes he had gotten back going from that crash. Wasn't a pretty crash but he didn't seem to be hurt. Providing the bike wasn't trashed , I would think he could have worked his way up to 9th.
mxb2
3/20/2011 6:38pm
flarider wrote:
My only comment about the verbal altercation between Matt Boni and Ryan Villopoto is that Matt Boni is not a guy I would want to piss...
My only comment about the verbal altercation between Matt Boni and Ryan Villopoto is that Matt Boni is not a guy I would want to piss off. He's a big alligator killin' Florida cracker redneck
Cracker redneck WOW Really?
flarider
3/20/2011 6:46pm
flarider wrote:
My only comment about the verbal altercation between Matt Boni and Ryan Villopoto is that Matt Boni is not a guy I would want to piss...
mxb2 wrote:
Cracker redneck WOW Really?
Florida cracker redneck

I'll just assume you don't know what a Florida Cracker is.

The term is used as a proud or jocular self-description. Since the huge influx of new residents into Florida from the northern parts of the United States, and Latin America, in the late 20th and early 21st centuries, "Florida Cracker" is used informally by some Floridians to indicate that their family has lived there for many generations. It is considered a source of pride to be descended from "frontier people who did not just live but flourished in a time before air conditioning, mosquito repellent, and screens."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Florida_cracker

I knew someone would shit a brick over something they didn't know shit about

I'm a Florida Cracker
mxb2
3/20/2011 6:50pm
I guess in the Wash dc area a cracker/red neck is something different! LOL. I have thick skin, i dish it out and i can take it. No worries man! Its cool that the mods allow slang now!
sharkey
3/20/2011 7:39pm
SoCalMX70 wrote:
Ryan's crashes were unfortunate, but neither were anyone's fault. Racing incidents. Glad he's ok. As far as the "Cryin'" part I tend to agree... He easily...
Ryan's crashes were unfortunate, but neither were anyone's fault. Racing incidents. Glad he's ok.

As far as the "Cryin'" part I tend to agree... He easily gets angry when things don't go his way. I don't hate him for it, but he can certainly come off like an ass at times. If he thought it through he would realize that going up to Boni and starting shit will not get him into the main event or make him feel better about it.
im a Rv fan also but your right on here. he needed someone to take him out of there to cool off like a mechanic or someone.
3/20/2011 7:49pm
Surely none of the people complaining about Villopoto being a whiner are Reed fans are they? Pretty funny stuff if they are.
BLAHBLAH
3/20/2011 7:58pm
RV is in a heated battle for a championship that could change his life, shouldn't he show emotion...

No one knows if there was something said between Boni and RV that set him off. Maybe it was nothing and RV was just taking his anger out on him... How would anyone of us know.

The same people that complain that Dungey has no personality are probably the same ones complaining that RV is whiner..

Can't we just skip the name calling? It adds nothing to the board, and for those who think it is the "spirit" of the sport, I feel sorry for you. You are watching this sport for the wrong reason. That's about as bad as saying I like SX for the crashes.
MCfan4life
3/20/2011 8:00pm
ocscottie wrote:
in-fuggin-credible!!!!!!!!!!!!! full on domination, never seen Shogun get man handled like that, he had NOTHING for him, and if Bones keeps improving, no one can touch...

Jon Bon Jovi's fighting UFC??? Blink

LaughingTongueLaughing
Rockwell
3/20/2011 9:02pm
ocscottie wrote:

Jones rocks a Rockwell!
pilotdude
3/20/2011 10:11pm
BLAHBLAH wrote:
RV is in a heated battle for a championship that could change his life, shouldn't he show emotion... No one knows if there was something said...
RV is in a heated battle for a championship that could change his life, shouldn't he show emotion...

No one knows if there was something said between Boni and RV that set him off. Maybe it was nothing and RV was just taking his anger out on him... How would anyone of us know.

The same people that complain that Dungey has no personality are probably the same ones complaining that RV is whiner..

Can't we just skip the name calling? It adds nothing to the board, and for those who think it is the "spirit" of the sport, I feel sorry for you. You are watching this sport for the wrong reason. That's about as bad as saying I like SX for the crashes.
mx757 is a perfect example of what people mean when they call someone a "hater." Personally, I hope GuyB clicks his worthless hating ass.
kongols
3/20/2011 10:15pm
pilotdude wrote:
mx757 is a perfect example of what people mean when they call someone a "hater." Personally, I hope GuyB clicks his worthless hating ass.
Pilot, I think you are pretty much the same towards Stewart. Does that mean we should ask GuyB to click you too?
pilotdude
3/20/2011 10:32pm Edited Date/Time 3/20/2011 10:33pm
Kongols, you are 100% wrong. I have never called Stewart names and I have given him credit when credit is due. The fact that I strongly disagree with his supercross only career choices and his "crash or win" style does not mean I don't respect his riding or hate the guy the way mx757 obviously and truly hates Villopoto. You are way off the mark on this.
LURCH
3/20/2011 10:37pm
Wait until Dungey gives him a pick up pass goin for the points lead.All's fair right RV?
pilotdude
3/20/2011 10:38pm Edited Date/Time 3/21/2011 5:32am
I hope Villopoto is able to channel that anger, with Baker's help, into true-but smart-motivation.
Vazscep
3/20/2011 10:42pm Edited Date/Time 3/20/2011 10:56pm
RV has ridden the best series so far. He has had some luck along the way (in the form of several Stewart crashes) but who doesn't have a little luck in getting through a 17 series season? RV is as fast as they come and the bottom line is that whoever wins the title is the best man in 2011 for SX.
pilotdude
3/20/2011 10:47pm
Vazscep wrote:
RV has ridden the best series so far. He has had some luck along the way (in the form of several Stewart crashes) but who doesn't...
RV has ridden the best series so far. He has had some luck along the way (in the form of several Stewart crashes) but who doesn't have a little luck in getting through a 17 series season? RV is as fast as they come and the bottom line is that whoever wins the title is the best man in 2011 for SX.
Well said.

Post a reply to: RV's heat race crash...

The Latest