RV2 racing MEC

bama205
10/13/2018 1:13pm
mhog wrote:
Retired RV might be an even bigger bad azz than racer RV lol. Got to love someone that goes out and gives the fans what we...
Retired RV might be an even bigger bad azz than racer RV lol. Got to love someone that goes out and gives the fans what we want and has fun. No manner how good he does or doesn’t do, I’m excited he’s going to be there. Hoping to see Dungey line up in the future as well. IMHO these guys have nothing left to prove, so I hope they continue to do events.
How come people don’t say about reed?
bradmx421
10/13/2018 1:40pm
He's gonna be on a top notch bike that he's fully tested to fit him in these conditions. He's in shape. He's relaxed in life. He's...
He's gonna be on a top notch bike that he's fully tested to fit him in these conditions. He's in shape. He's relaxed in life. He's gonna kick some serious ass. Change my mind.
Kx125rider wrote:
How do we know hes in shape? He’s not gonna win without catastrophe striking for a couple guys I say anywhere between 7-12 overall
He's been putting in alot of seat time at the Supercross tracks lately, i for one have seen him do a 20 lap session at Milestone and he definitely is not slow or out of shape.

The Shop

Mxracer6y
10/13/2018 2:24pm
He's gonna be on a top notch bike that he's fully tested to fit him in these conditions. He's in shape. He's relaxed in life. He's...
He's gonna be on a top notch bike that he's fully tested to fit him in these conditions. He's in shape. He's relaxed in life. He's gonna kick some serious ass. Change my mind.
Kx125rider wrote:
How do we know hes in shape? He’s not gonna win without catastrophe striking for a couple guys I say anywhere between 7-12 overall
Remember these are short races... fitness is not as important.
langhammx
Fantasy
455th
10/13/2018 2:56pm
Hcallz5 wrote:
View this post on Instagram

Think ol man RV is gonna smoke us tomorrow??

A post shared by Jason Anderson (@elhombre21) on Oct 12, 2018 at 5:11pm PDT

Racer111 wrote:
Yes, I actually think he will.
You are Delusional
langhammx
Fantasy
455th
10/13/2018 2:58pm
Kx125rider wrote:
Fair enough, at best I see him 3rd
Your 1st guess was more realistic, don’t get caught up in the hype. Tongue
10/13/2018 3:05pm
Kx125rider wrote:
Fair enough, at best I see him 3rd
langhammx wrote:
Your 1st guess was more realistic, don’t get caught up in the hype. Tongue
Haha don’t get me wrong Id be shocked if he was in the top 5
Lightning78
10/13/2018 3:21pm
To be honest I'm stooped as hell hes there that makes me actually want to watch it which is what I assume monster probly needed by getting him to come there and I doubt he has any pressure to have to push it Like he did back in his kawasaki days.
Monster is probly paying him a grip of money to start the race and be there just getting paid a lot of start money for being there and drawing in ratings and ticket sales but no doubt he'll give a decent showing hes just not gonna push for the win whatsoever

Post a reply to: RV2 racing MEC

The Latest