RV2 - Snowbike Testing

Related:
Create New Tag

1/17/2018 11:34 AM

Just saw on RV2's Instagram story that he's currently testing a YZF450 snowbike. So this begs the question...what's the chances he races one at X-Games next week????

|

SMOOTHER • LIGHTER • FASTER
www.slfmotion.com

Instagram - @slfmotion
Facebook - SLF Motion

1/17/2018 11:39 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/17/2018 11:40 AM

He said in the Transworld video they just put on youtube it is possible he races X-games. Right around the 40 second mark of this video is where you can hear it at.

|

1/17/2018 4:26 PM

Man that would be so killer! There are a lot of guys training this year for the winter X games snowbike. Driving by buttermilk ski resort where they hold the Xgames, the track was shaping up nicely. I will try and snap a picture of it tomorrow.

|

1/17/2018 4:54 PM

smv ryder wrote:

Man that would be so killer! There are a lot of guys training this year for the winter X games snowbike. Driving by buttermilk ski resort where they hold the Xgames, the track was shaping up nicely. I will try and snap a picture of it tomorrow.

Hey, can you send me a PM. I've got something I'd like to ask you. I might not get it so just let me know here when you send it. Thanks.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

1/17/2018 5:10 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/17/2018 5:13 PM

-MAVERICK- wrote:

Hey, can you send me a PM. I've got something I'd like to ask you. I might not get it so just let me know here when you send it. Thanks.

I can’t even find where to PM you... what’s your email my man?
Edit.. figured it out

|

1/17/2018 5:11 PM

Rv is dead to me after switching to those blue waffles

|

2009 Kawasaki KX450F
2009 Kawasaki KX250F
2002 Suzuki GSXR 600

1/17/2018 5:14 PM

smv ryder wrote:

Man that would be so killer! There are a lot of guys training this year for the winter X games snowbike. Driving by buttermilk ski resort where they hold the Xgames, the track was shaping up nicely. I will try and snap a picture of it tomorrow.

-MAVERICK- wrote:

Hey, can you send me a PM. I've got something I'd like to ask you. I might not get it so just let me know here when you send it. Thanks.

smv ryder wrote:

I can’t even find where to PM you... what’s your email my man?
Edit.. figured it out

Click on my profile and click on send message. I checked yours but you don't have that option for some reason. Maybe you checked it off in your settings?

Try that first and if it doesnt work I'll post my email and delete it after I receive your message. Don't want to start receiving shit from those spammers.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

1/17/2018 5:15 PM

Acidreamer wrote:

Rv is dead to me after switching to those blue waffles

Whatever you do, do not google those last words. You've been warned lol.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

1/17/2018 5:19 PM

-MAVERICK- wrote:

Click on my profile and click on send message. I checked yours but you don't have that option for some reason. Maybe you checked it off in your settings?

Try that first and if it doesnt work I'll post my email and delete it after I receive your message. Don't want to start receiving shit from those spammers.

Post your email quick. You will get an email quick

|

1/17/2018 5:24 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/17/2018 5:27 PM

smv ryder wrote:

I can’t even find where to PM you... what’s your email my man?
Edit.. figured it out

-MAVERICK- wrote:

Click on my profile and click on send message. I checked yours but you don't have that option for some reason. Maybe you checked it off in your settings?

Try that first and if it doesnt work I'll post my email and delete it after I receive your message. Don't want to start receiving shit from those spammers.

smv ryder wrote:

Post your email quick. You will get an email quick

Got it thanks. I'll reply soon.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

1/17/2018 5:36 PM

https://instagram.com/p/BeEW-5OA2M9/

Somebody want to embed this? I am on my phone currently & can’t.

|

1/17/2018 5:42 PM

|

1/17/2018 5:43 PM

Hmmmm, what's blacked out on the number plate?

|

1/17/2018 5:59 PM

hellbillyohio wrote:

Hmmmm, what's blacked out on the number plate?

The name of the guy that owns the bike. It's not RV's bike that he's riding.

|

1/17/2018 6:03 PM

It says “JackLinks”. It’s a sponsor of the guy who’s bike he’s riding.

|

1/17/2018 6:04 PM

Skuzzy29 wrote:

The name of the guy that owns the bike. It's not RV's bike that he's riding.

It actually say Jacklinks.. the jerky company
I should have saved the original IG photo

|

1/17/2018 6:04 PM

FolkLoar wrote:

It says “JackLinks”. It’s a sponsor of the guy who’s bike he’s riding.

Your quick on the draw..sorry to double post

|

1/17/2018 6:10 PM

ERX....right here in minn-e-sooooooooda!! SKOL!!...?

|

1/17/2018 6:11 PM

hellbillyohio wrote:

Hmmmm, what's blacked out on the number plate?

Bike he's ridding belongs to Nolan Heppner. Blacked out a big Jack Link's logo.

Photo

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

1/17/2018 6:15 PM

Acidreamer wrote:

Rv is dead to me after switching to those blue waffles

-MAVERICK- wrote:

Whatever you do, do not google those last words. You've been warned lol.

I Googled it...

|

1/17/2018 6:17 PM

Acidreamer wrote:

Rv is dead to me after switching to those blue waffles

-MAVERICK- wrote:

Whatever you do, do not google those last words. You've been warned lol.

ga_pike wrote:

I Googled it...

Tasty? Lol

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

1/17/2018 7:37 PM

Cool deal, me like.

|

1/18/2018 5:26 AM

Let's get Dungey to ERX and have a showdown in the snow

|

1/18/2018 6:00 AM

SKIDLID wrote:

Let's get Dungey to ERX and have a showdown in the snow

j Law should show up too

|

1/18/2018 8:26 AM

hellbillyohio wrote:

Hmmmm, what's blacked out on the number plate?

Skuzzy29 wrote:

The name of the guy that owns the bike. It's not RV's bike that he's riding.

smv ryder wrote:

It actually say Jacklinks.. the jerky company
I should have saved the original IG photo

Ain't nobody getting nothing for Free in the world of social media LOLOL

|

1/18/2018 1:16 PM

Id say, yes. He will be at X.

|

1/18/2018 1:20 PM

He confirmed!

|

1/18/2018 1:23 PM

Photo

|

1/18/2018 1:49 PM

Acidreamer wrote:

Rv is dead to me after switching to those blue waffles

-MAVERICK- wrote:

Whatever you do, do not google those last words. You've been warned lol.

I googled blue waffles........I wish I hadn't have done that.

|

1/18/2018 2:02 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/18/2018 2:07 PM

Acidreamer wrote:

Rv is dead to me after switching to those blue waffles

-MAVERICK- wrote:

Whatever you do, do not google those last words. You've been warned lol.

Moto520 wrote:

I googled blue waffles........I wish I hadn't have done that.

I gave a warning lol. There's just no way to get that out of your mind now that you've seen it.

Edit: Betting a whole bunch of people will now Google it lol.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."