RV2 Great Race

Uncleof2
Edited Date/Time 1/25/2012 6:21am
Ryan got a great start about 3rd until Dungey slid out and took him down too. When he finally got going he was dead last. Rode hard all night up to 4th and had the fastest lap in the main going through traffic. After all that he even gained points on the leader, I say if he ever gets a holeshot he will check out. I think he will win this championship if he can stay injury free. His stamina and speed has increased weekly and he is in a great position right now. I just hope we have a mudfree A3 next weekend. Thats MHO and I'm sticking to it.W00t By the way great win DM.
|
BobbyM
2/7/2010 4:56pm
Uncleof2 wrote:
Ryan got a great start about 3rd until Dungey slid out and took him down too. When he finally got going he was dead last. Rode...
Ryan got a great start about 3rd until Dungey slid out and took him down too. When he finally got going he was dead last. Rode hard all night up to 4th and had the fastest lap in the main going through traffic. After all that he even gained points on the leader, I say if he ever gets a holeshot he will check out. I think he will win this championship if he can stay injury free. His stamina and speed has increased weekly and he is in a great position right now. I just hope we have a mudfree A3 next weekend. Thats MHO and I'm sticking to it.W00t By the way great win DM.
RV looked damn good...he can't beat the rookie though. Smile

track was sketchy at best, he kept on the gas all the way. dungey was catching him then dropped off the pace....next week, might have to drive out. Smile
nobhead
2/7/2010 4:59pm
Uncleof2 wrote:
Ryan got a great start about 3rd until Dungey slid out and took him down too. When he finally got going he was dead last. Rode...
yep!

The Shop

88sdad
2/7/2010 5:23pm
Cygnus wrote:
[img]http://www.myspaceantics.com/images/funny/woman_big_balls.jpg[/img]
Big ball's little wiener.... ha ha ha ha
Tiki
Fantasy
1670th
2/7/2010 5:24pm
Credit where credit is due. Very good race. I like how this season is shaping up.
mxtryon231
2/7/2010 5:45pm
RV was in the passing lane during the main.. I got my money's worth.

I wish I could say it was exciting to watch Andrew Short follow Davi Millsaps around for 15 minutes, but the fun came from watching Dungey ride with a leaky radiator and RV passing almost everybody.
Outsider
2/7/2010 6:03pm
x2 GO TEAM GREEN!!
X3

Some of us know what's up... RV seems to be a slow starter, he should be on top by around, oh, VEGAS... Smile
2/7/2010 6:56pm
x2 GO TEAM GREEN!!
Outsider wrote:
X3

Some of us know what's up... RV seems to be a slow starter, he should be on top by around, oh, VEGAS... Smile
X99 if only he could get a start!! he wouldn't waste them like that 800 kid did in SX Laughing
kevin204
Fantasy
2865th
2/7/2010 6:59pm
RV2 is still the man to beat with Stewart and Reed out IMHO.
Highsider
2/7/2010 7:18pm
Uncleof2 wrote:
I just hope we have a mudfree A3 next weekend.

Thu
feb
M Cloudy
M Cloudy
65°
46°

Fri
feb
P Cloudy
P Cloudy
67°
46°

Sat
feb
M Sunny
M Sunny
69°
47°
Bobbles
2/7/2010 7:29pm Edited Date/Time 4/17/2016 8:38pm
I think he will win this championship if he can stay injury free.

I hope you're right but why would you feel he is in the driver's seat at this point, besides being a relative?
Uncleof2
2/7/2010 7:51pm
Bobbles wrote:
I think he will win this championship if he can stay injury free. I hope you're right but why would you feel he is in the...

I hope you're right but why would you feel he is in the driver's seat at this point, besides being a relative?
Ryan did not come into this season properly prepared. Those around him such as relatives made him aware of it and he realized it as the season began. Since the start
of the season he has made improvements in his bike, physical, and mental preparedness. He is going faster than he was earlier in the series. Though his result at
San Diego was not optimal, he was happy in how he rode. Night and day compared to his performance at A2. I guess we will have to see if I'm right, anything can happen in SX
as we have seen already. I look forward to great racing and some awesome battles in the weeks ahead. If that happens then we the fans are the winners.
BobbyM
2/7/2010 8:00pm Edited Date/Time 2/7/2010 8:04pm
Uncleof2 wrote:
Ryan did not come into this season properly prepared. Those around him such as relatives made him aware of it and he realized it as the...
Ryan did not come into this season properly prepared. Those around him such as relatives made him aware of it and he realized it as the season began. Since the start
of the season he has made improvements in his bike, physical, and mental preparedness. He is going faster than he was earlier in the series. Though his result at
San Diego was not optimal, he was happy in how he rode. Night and day compared to his performance at A2. I guess we will have to see if I'm right, anything can happen in SX
as we have seen already. I look forward to great racing and some awesome battles in the weeks ahead. If that happens then we the fans are the winners.
you ALWAYS gotta go with the relative...blood or otherwise. make a stand and get on wid it.... the thing about ryan v is he is the heir apparent, he is expected to win this title, james or not and he just might. ryan d is a rookie expected to make a showing but not win the whole shebang...that's badass. dungey has nothing to lose compared to yer boy. no matter... it is and it's goin to be a great year for racing.
`ol Ger
2/7/2010 8:01pm
I shall never forget Ryan's performance at Budds Creek (MXoN). Absolutely unbeatable - on that day. There will be more.

g
eurohero
2/7/2010 9:16pm
Bobbles wrote:
I think he will win this championship if he can stay injury free. I hope you're right but why would you feel he is in the...

Well, he is improving race by race which his giving him confidence, and a confident RV is hard to stop. He likes being the hunter in that he is coming from a deficit and obviously he feels he can pressure RD or Hill into mistakes. Nothing to lose so to speak, especially if people are looking past him or underestimating him. Thats a great position for many athletes that have a championship past. RV has a few people in the "crosshairs" and with JS out, it's on.
Bobbles
2/7/2010 9:24pm
Bobbles wrote:

Uncleof2 wrote:
Ryan did not come into this season properly prepared. Those around him such as relatives made him aware of it and he realized it as the...
Best answer I've seen for someone who could have given a much more one sided answer... Best of luck to you and Ryan
JB 19
2/8/2010 12:08am
BobbyM wrote:
you ALWAYS gotta go with the relative...blood or otherwise. make a stand and get on wid it.... the thing about ryan v is he is the...
you ALWAYS gotta go with the relative...blood or otherwise. make a stand and get on wid it.... the thing about ryan v is he is the heir apparent, he is expected to win this title, james or not and he just might. ryan d is a rookie expected to make a showing but not win the whole shebang...that's badass. dungey has nothing to lose compared to yer boy. no matter... it is and it's goin to be a great year for racing.
Dungey may have nothing to lose, but he is the guy acting like he does. He is unraveling before our eyes again. I hope he gets it together, but he is obviously doing too much thinking.
Old GA Racer
2/8/2010 5:51am
BobbyM wrote:
you ALWAYS gotta go with the relative...blood or otherwise. make a stand and get on wid it.... the thing about ryan v is he is the...
JB 19 wrote:
Dungey may have nothing to lose, but he is the guy acting like he does. He is unraveling before our eyes again. I hope he gets...
Dungey may have nothing to lose, but he is the guy acting like he does. He is unraveling before our eyes again. I hope he gets it together, but he is obviously doing too much thinking.
I don't think he's unraveling again. He crashed last week and messed the bike up a bit but salvaged a good finish. This week the slick mud got him but it claimed a lot of riders.
I thought Hill was going to win when he started at the front like he did and Dungey and Villipoto went down. RV had a great ride this week to salvage a good finish. I'm glad we're seeing some good races.
raddad
2/8/2010 6:01am
BobbyM wrote:
JB 19 wrote:
Dungey may have nothing to lose, but he is the guy acting like he does. He is unraveling before our eyes again. I hope he gets...
I don't think he's unraveling again. He crashed last week and messed the bike up a bit but salvaged a good finish. This week the slick...
I don't think he's unraveling again. He crashed last week and messed the bike up a bit but salvaged a good finish. This week the slick mud got him but it claimed a lot of riders.
I thought Hill was going to win when he started at the front like he did and Dungey and Villipoto went down. RV had a great ride this week to salvage a good finish. I'm glad we're seeing some good races.
X2 RD is unraveling just like shorty or RV or many others that have not won a race yet or have crashed lately.. Just cause Hill says he´s falling apart does not make it trueSmile
3D
2/8/2010 6:11am
RV will win this championship in Vegas IMO. He will be 2 points down and have to win it, and will. Of course this is all just blab talk, but that's what I see happening.
jndmx
2/8/2010 6:17am
It was a great race all the way around.

One thing is for sure every point earned is going to be critical for these guys come Vegas.
I think we are going to see a very tight points chase and races like SD could be the difference.
txmxer
2/8/2010 6:48am
Uncle...he's still in the battle.

Anyone one of several guys can win this title and that's all you can hope for at this point in the season. He looks good and is getting better every weekend.

Looking forward to more good racing from Ryan and all the other guys.
toroP
2/8/2010 6:49am
RV had the fastest lap in the heats and the two fastest laps in the main.
agency399
2/8/2010 8:31am
Uncleof2 wrote:
BobbyM wrote:
With the knee injury he had, he is an under dog again.

Remember when knee injuries ended careers….

May the best man win!
BobbyM
2/8/2010 9:56am
`ol Ger wrote:
I shall never forget Ryan's performance at Budds Creek (MXoN). Absolutely unbeatable - on that day. There will be more.

g
maybe the single greatest mx performance i have ever seen gerry...either that or when i saw joel robert smoke everybody on and off the track. Smile
BobbyM
2/8/2010 10:25am
BobbyM wrote:
JB 19 wrote:
why don't you tell us how to do it ace?

i loved how ryan unraveled in the nats, at sx and the mxon...if that's the case i'd love to see this kid get it together...sheesh.

the kid is solid and leading the series for fuck sakes...
Cook441
2/8/2010 11:34am
`ol Ger wrote:

g
BobbyM wrote:
maybe the single greatest mx performance i have ever seen gerry...either that or when i saw joel robert smoke everybody on and off the track. Smile
JB 19
2/8/2010 11:35am
BobbyM wrote:
JB 19 wrote:
BobbyM wrote:
why don't you tell us how to do it ace? i loved how ryan unraveled in the nats, at sx and the mxon...if that's the case...
why don't you tell us how to do it ace?

i loved how ryan unraveled in the nats, at sx and the mxon...if that's the case i'd love to see this kid get it together...sheesh.

the kid is solid and leading the series for fuck sakes...
The difference with supercross, nats and mxdn is that he wasn't THE guy. Lites SX in 08 he was. He seems to do better with his back against the wall. He was so impressive in this series at the start that he was THE guy when James and Reed went down. I'm not the guy to tell him how to win SX's.....but it is obvious he has trouble trouble dealing with being the top dog.

Like I said, I hope he gets it together.....this has the chance to be an epic series.
BobbyM
2/8/2010 4:23pm
not me, i respect and admire rv and his talent but i don't pull for him and i am sure he is a great kid/man and is really cool as a friend. we all got our favorites though and that is why talking shit is so much fun. Smile

Post a reply to: RV2 Great Race

The Latest