RV vs Deano

Related:
Create New Tag

12/9/2018 3:10 PM

The talk of brand ambassadors got me thinking..
Who would you rather see sponsored by Yamaha, RV as a brand ambassador or Deano as a racer?
Who brings better exposure? I chose these two because I feel that they are the most popular privateer/ambassador

Who gets the bikes and $$$

View Results

|

12/9/2018 3:16 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/9/2018 3:16 PM

Thats a tough one,
If im going by heart just as a Fan of Racing
Id Go Deano or a Current Racer,
But From just the company point of view on exposure
Probably Villopoto, i mean 125 Dream race and, other races he's Done plus podcasts and Magazine interviews etc he has gotten a lot of attention

|

12/9/2018 3:27 PM

Rv,. Not even close.

|

12/9/2018 3:33 PM

mxb2 wrote:

Rv,. Not even close.

Yep

|

12/9/2018 3:35 PM

The G.R.G.O.A.T

|

12/9/2018 3:37 PM

RV hands down

|

12/9/2018 4:22 PM

Rv is a brand ambassador in the sense that he is paid to by manufacturers so they can associate his name with their product.

Deano is an genuine ambassador of the sport.

I don’t think you can compare the two. One is retired and the other is still racing. No disrespect to rv but I’m more willing to purchase brands that support current racers over retired ones.

|

12/10/2018 6:06 AM

Spudnut wrote:

The G.R.G.O.A.T

laughing
|

12/10/2018 9:25 AM

Deano all day long....he has come up doing things the hard way at every level. He makes you want to get to know him and his story. Not too mention he is a super dude with an imagination. I think Poto falls sorta flat in that regard.

I think Rv would better serve as a sport ambassador for our sport. Meaning working for the Ama, Feld entertainment or a riders union of sort. He needs to send a message and have an influence to what happens within our sport community all around.

|

12/10/2018 9:33 AM

As brand ambassador we get to see RV race 4 or 5 times a year, that's about the same number Deano averages, right?

|

12/10/2018 9:35 AM

early wrote:

As brand ambassador we get to see RV race 4 or 5 times a year, that's about the same number Deano averages, right?

X2 and check resumes. Not even close who to pick.

|

12/10/2018 12:13 PM

Everyone loves both of them but Deano needs a ride more than RV needs beer money....

|

12/10/2018 12:22 PM

blockhead17 wrote:

The talk of brand ambassadors got me thinking..
Who would you rather see sponsored by Yamaha, RV as a brand ambassador or Deano as a racer?
Who brings better exposure? I chose these two because I feel that they are the most popular privateer/ambassador

James Stewart. Afterall, he loved that Yami JGR had for him.

|