RV to..........

Related:
Create New Tag

10/17/2017 1:44 PM

Answer racing- stamp it! But the bigger issue, is the once Moto Industry Giant Part Unlimited on the ropes? They were once the dominant force, but they have to be feeling the pressure being applied by WPS and others, as they don't appear to be as present as in times past. Anyone have any insight?

|

10/17/2017 2:12 PM

WPS is a joke & Rocky Mountain can go tune a meat whistle. Parts Unlimited has the best parts in stock at all times. No one comes close as a distributer. Except maybe Motosport...but they deal directly with customers, not dealers.

|

I'm just here to stir sh#t up...

10/17/2017 2:14 PM

nrosso391 wrote:

WPS is a joke & Rocky Mountain can go tune a meat whistle. Parts Unlimited has the best parts in stock at all times. No one comes close as a distributer. Except maybe Motosport...but they deal directly with customers, not dealers.

WPS has tons of cool shit man

|



10/17/2017 2:16 PM

What makes you think Answer?

|

10/17/2017 2:20 PM

nrosso391 wrote:

WPS is a joke & Rocky Mountain can go tune a meat whistle. Parts Unlimited has the best parts in stock at all times. No one comes close as a distributer. Except maybe Motosport...but they deal directly with customers, not dealers.

MX Guy wrote:

WPS has tons of cool shit man

WPS is great. I've never had a complaint with Rocky Mountain plus they sponsor a team.

|

10/17/2017 2:29 PM

jorgechavez wrote:

What makes you think Answer?

Its Answer, you can stamp it.

|

10/17/2017 2:29 PM

Hes also going to Honda as their brand ambassador. Stamp it!

|

10/17/2017 2:42 PM

jorgechavez wrote:

What makes you think Answer?

UpTiTe wrote:

Its Answer, you can stamp it.

He means Matthes, Jorge.

|

Might order a pizza, take a nap, doesn't really matter.

10/17/2017 2:56 PM

numba1 fan wrote:

Hes also going to Honda as their brand ambassador. Stamp it!

I dont see that ever happening he rarely rides as it is.

|

10/17/2017 3:01 PM

numba1 fan wrote:

Hes also going to Honda as their brand ambassador. Stamp it!

m.hardesty16 wrote:

I dont see that ever happening he rarely rides as it is.

...

|

10/17/2017 3:19 PM

numba1 fan wrote:

Hes also going to Honda as their brand ambassador. Stamp it!

m.hardesty16 wrote:

I dont see that ever happening he rarely rides as it is.

i dont want to be a dick here but..... this response is hilarious. Such a serious response to an obvious joke in the above statement. ohhh and him not riding very much is the reason he won't be a HONDA ambassador haha

|

10/17/2017 3:25 PM

jorgechavez wrote:

What makes you think Answer?

UpTiTe wrote:

Its Answer, you can stamp it.

SKlein wrote:

He means Matthes, Jorge.

No, I mean he will be in Answer gear when he rides.

|

10/17/2017 3:29 PM

Parts unlimited is more expensive for the online bike shops/bikeshops, and are hard to deal with sometimes, but they are always on time with there orders. wps, and T.R are a lot easier to deal with payment wise, and on returns. There are pros and cons to each distributor, but it's not surprising having dealt with them In the past.

|

10/17/2017 3:44 PM

Trolling a retired racers gear selection.

The last race was Saturday, two and-a-half months to go and we've gotten this low this fast. Jeesus cripes people stay in your lane for a while.

|

10/17/2017 4:20 PM

KMC440 wrote:

Trolling a retired racers gear selection.

The last race was Saturday, two and-a-half months to go and we've gotten this low this fast. Jeesus cripes people stay in your lane for a while.

Not trying to "troll" anyone, sorry if I hurt your feelings. Just passing on info I got from a friend in the industry, and was genuinely curious about the status of PU.

|

10/17/2017 4:25 PM

Can't be true. Everyone on here said he would never touch a dirtbike ever again. Let alone be seen as a valuable company rep.

|

10/17/2017 4:31 PM

nrosso parts employee me thinks.whistling

|

If I'm healthy enough to complain. I shouldn't be complaining.

10/17/2017 4:53 PM

aeffertz wrote:

Can't be true. Everyone on here said he would never touch a dirtbike ever again. Let alone be seen as a valuable company rep.

The guy still enjoys dirt bikes. He would've hung in there a few more years if Mike Fisher was still there.

|

10/17/2017 5:24 PM

UpTiTe wrote:

The guy still enjoys dirt bikes. He would've hung in there a few more years if Mike Fisher was still there.

I'm aware, haha. laughing

|

10/17/2017 5:31 PM

Finally, we have an Answer.

|

I ripped a start from Egypt and I was happy about that.

10/17/2017 6:05 PM

Wonder why he is leaving Thor after such a long relationship with them.....

|

10/17/2017 6:08 PM

spd721 wrote:

Wonder why he is leaving Thor after such a long relationship with them.....

$$$$$$$$$$$$

|

Take it to the limit, one more time!

10/17/2017 6:14 PM

spd721 wrote:

Wonder why he is leaving Thor after such a long relationship with them.....

Maybe it wasn't his choice. Maybe Parts Unlimited/Thor are the one's that gave him the boot. Social media only brings so much exposure and maybe they don't see much value in that even if it's Villopoto.

Or maybe Answer offered more money. Who knows? Money talks.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

10/17/2017 6:47 PM

Rumor mill.

|

10/17/2017 6:49 PM

danzig138 wrote:

Rumor mill.

We've already got confirmation in this thread that it's true

|

10/17/2017 6:52 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/17/2017 6:53 PM

Anyone wanna guess what helmet he'll be wearing ? wink

I'll give you a hint, it won't be an Answer......

|

10/17/2017 6:53 PM

danzig138 wrote:

Rumor mill.

zehn wrote:

We've already got confirmation in this thread that it's true

Only confirmation is that it's looking pretty damn sweet on this website

Photo

|

10/17/2017 6:55 PM

Why people doubt uptite posts is beyond me... Or they're just plain dumbshits.

|

10/17/2017 7:12 PM

langhammx wrote:

Anyone wanna guess what helmet he'll be wearing ? wink

I'll give you a hint, it won't be an Answer......

He had two different helmets to try at the test track the other day.. w00t

|

10/17/2017 11:10 PM

langhammx wrote:

Anyone wanna guess what helmet he'll be wearing ? wink

I'll give you a hint, it won't be an Answer......

Bell

|