RV should try out for the Honda ride..

Related:
Create New Tag

4/23/2011 1:39 AM

That Kwaka is holding him back!

|

"The time to buy is when there's blood in the streets." Baron Rothschild

4/23/2011 2:52 AM

The Kawasaki suits his style perfectly IMO. They have it dialed in. If anything is "holding him back"... it's mental.

|

James

4/23/2011 4:30 AM

actually Stewart should since he does not seem to have his outdoor program lined up.

|

4/23/2011 5:58 AM

From Kawa to the worst bike (barring the 350)?

|

No Glory in the woods.

4/23/2011 8:22 AM

poto should be riding a pro circuit 450 and go back to mitches trailer

|

4/23/2011 8:26 AM

Fail

|

4/23/2011 8:32 AM

This thread is full of fail.

|

4/23/2011 8:53 AM

johnnyg wrote:

From Kawa to the worst bike (barring the 350)?

um ya the honda is probably the best bike IMO. I'm 1000% sure if definantly not the worst.

|

4/23/2011 9:40 AM

GuyB wrote:

epic fail at that...

Everyone go to Storm Lake Honda!

|

#SeelyNation
Twitter @JaridSavoy

4/23/2011 12:48 PM

whenever any pro rider is not winning ,they should change brands......yup

|

4/23/2011 12:50 PM

RV should quit racing and go play baseball..

|

#SeelyNation
Twitter @JaridSavoy

4/23/2011 12:59 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/23/2011 1:00 PM

Jarid332 wrote:

RV should quit racing and go play baseball..

Maybe pro hunting! LOL,Wow are they for real,i think the guy is doing great! But i did wonder if he was riding hurt for a couple wks..

|

Mugen666

4/23/2011 1:38 PM

RV should stay where he is at cause he is going to kill it Outdoors!

|

4/24/2011 12:32 AM

Seems RV has Kawi DNA, but Reed thought the bike so bad he quit his contract early before it injured him.

|

"The time to buy is when there's blood in the streets." Baron Rothschild

4/24/2011 4:35 AM

neysbo wrote:

actually Stewart should since he does not seem to have his outdoor program lined up.

Wonder who'll be on blue next year if Stewart has another brand in his truck.

|

4/24/2011 7:20 AM

Motodude wrote:

Seems RV has Kawi DNA, but Reed thought the bike so bad he quit his contract early before it injured him.

I'm confused here, first you're saying the Kawasaki is holding him back, then you're saying he has Kawi DNA? So what is it you're really trying to get at?

My .02 is that he looks great on that bike

|

4/24/2011 10:34 AM

Stewart was amazing on his Kaw's , 125 , 250 and the 450! He mentioned that one day that he thought Reed "wouldn't" Like the Kawasaki because it doesn't fit his riding style. RV has more of that "Muscle the bike / ride aggressive" type riding like Stewart , and so it fits him great! RV is not what people would consider a smooth rider really , kind of like RC was to be honest......but out of all the brands , I think the Kawi would suit him best. I think Stewart , RV and whoever else at that level is going to be fast on anything. Reed just couldn't get used to the Kawi which was a little weird.......but he's riding well on that Honda.

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Ezza is Da man!

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

4/24/2011 12:32 PM

kawi still doesnt turn or handle like the honda though

|

4/24/2011 12:37 PM

It's all mental, not the bike, not anything other than himself. Where would your confidence be if you were winning races, then not making a main or winning. Confdence is hard to gain, but can be lost is a split second. I mean a lot of you guys are blaming the bike, but in reality it just comes down to him VS. himself IMO.

|

rynopower.com

4/24/2011 1:47 PM

jeffro503 wrote:

Stewart was amazing on his Kaw's , 125 , 250 and the 450! He mentioned that one day that he thought Reed "wouldn't" Like the ...more

No doubt Bubba is aggressive but he doesn't muscle the bike. People give him no credit for being smooth. Even the king of smooth JMB couldnt believe how Bubba rode. Agree with you everywhere else though.

|

4/24/2011 2:07 PM

GuyB wrote:

Nothing the matter with the Kaw. Or the KTM. GuyB hit the nail on the head. Epic fail.

|

The older I get, the faster I was. Posting without a cast on is fun!

4/24/2011 3:18 PM

Well lets look at the Honda. Was Short's Honda the only bike to fail to start for a Moto last year? Then Metcalf's took a shit stopping him from winning his first moto last year and Short couldn't finish another moto because ran out of gas.

Maybe Ryan better stay where he is.

|

4/24/2011 5:26 PM

jeffro503 wrote:

Stewart was amazing on his Kaw's , 125 , 250 and the 450! He mentioned that one day that he thought Reed "wouldn't" Like the ...more

chrisbuehler wrote:

No doubt Bubba is aggressive but he doesn't muscle the bike. People give him no credit for being smooth. Even the king of ...more

No , I completely agree with you on that. Stewart is super smooth and extremely talented on a bike. A lot like KW in fact. What I meant to say is , he has the ability and style to "muscle" the bike when needed. Not to many guys can do both....Stewart is one of them. RV reminds me a lot of RC's riding style , as in SX he isn't super smooth and floats like someone like KW does......but out doors.....he holds it to the wood a lot like RC did.

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Ezza is Da man!

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

4/24/2011 5:31 PM

oldx wrote:

Well lets look at the Honda. Was Short's Honda the only bike to fail to start for a Moto last year? Then Metcalf's took a shit ...more

Team error, nothing wrong with the bike, miscalculation of fuel consumption! I bet it will not happen again!

|

4/24/2011 5:35 PM

CP should get the ride and smoke everyone,like JMB did

|

4/24/2011 10:44 PM

Reed should go to college.

|

4/25/2011 4:40 PM

Because Honda has just been killing it the last 10 years ...

|