1978th
Edited Date/Time 6/18/2015 2:59pm
any news on this weekend for him?
|
MxKing809
Fantasy
334th
6/9/2015 5:02pm
It's been pretty damn quite on the RV front. I was really holding out hope he would return, get his team and bike in order and do very well and make the MXON team.... but it's not looking great
Spooner
6/9/2015 5:42pm
Do people race RV's?? Other than on top gear I mean.
JMR1976
6/9/2015 5:43pm Edited Date/Time 6/9/2015 5:44pm
No. I suspect Mexico.

The Shop

KennyT
Fantasy
233rd
6/9/2015 10:50pm
He's done....count on it
moose man
6/9/2015 10:52pm
Highly doubt Rv will be back this season with his injury it takes away almost all training and u know he wont ride unless he is 100% ready
Outsider
6/9/2015 11:03pm Edited Date/Time 6/9/2015 11:52pm
I've never broke my ass, butt according to some of you guys that have it takes a long time to heal.. I'm sure if he could race if he would
Fat Fingers
6/9/2015 11:04pm
Sure would be nice to get an update. No comms from him or Kawi may be a good thing, he may still be considering options for next year.
kongols
6/9/2015 11:15pm
GP of Latvia is in a month. He better be ready.
Aryen
6/9/2015 11:44pm
kongols wrote:
Lommel in 2 months, he HAS to be healthy by then.
yakrider
6/9/2015 11:55pm
Outsider wrote:
I've never broke my ass, butt according to some of you guys that have it takes a long time to heal.. I'm sure if he could...
I've never broke my ass, butt according to some of you guys that have it takes a long time to heal.. I'm sure if he could race if he would
It would be nice if some of these people would give Ryan more credit. I'm sure his injury is a day by day or week by week type of injury whereby he has to evaluate what is realistic for him and his racing program.
Outsider
6/10/2015 12:03am
Outsider wrote:
I've never broke my ass, butt according to some of you guys that have it takes a long time to heal.. I'm sure if he could...
yakrider wrote:
It would be nice if some of these people would give Ryan more credit. I'm sure his injury is a day by day or week by...
It would be nice if some of these people would give Ryan more credit. I'm sure his injury is a day by day or week by week type of injury whereby he has to evaluate what is realistic for him and his racing program.
Wow, are you from GBR??????

LaughingCool
6/10/2015 12:11am
Outsider wrote:
yakrider wrote:
It would be nice if some of these people would give Ryan more credit. I'm sure his injury is a day by day or week by...
I agree with all that in regards to it being a difficult injury but still, it would be nice to get an update anyway. You can't help but get the impression that even the team itself has no idea what's happening either.
steed 2.0
6/10/2015 1:02am
For what it's worth Rumors are at the practice track in Normandy SmileWink
FB
6/10/2015 1:36am
philG
6/10/2015 2:12am
I agree with all that in regards to it being a difficult injury but still, it would be nice to get an update anyway. You can't...
I agree with all that in regards to it being a difficult injury but still, it would be nice to get an update anyway. You can't help but get the impression that even the team itself has no idea what's happening either.
That is close to the truth, will be interesting to see what the paddock gossip is out of Maggiora.

MotoMan12345
Fantasy
1978th
6/10/2015 3:49am
Really hoping he races. Wanna see him win before he ends it. Won't win the title but win some overalls and show the real RV
6/10/2015 3:58am
kongols wrote:
Aryen wrote:
Lommel in 2 months, he HAS to be healthy by then.
Agreed! I would love to see RV ride before he retires..
Lommel & Assen are both in August so who knows we might get the chance.
Still bummed there is next to no information to his status .. Would've expected an update by now to his plans.
6/10/2015 7:21am
Outsider wrote:
yakrider wrote:
Outsider wrote:
Wow, are you from GBR??????

LaughingCool
Right? Cool
robkinuk
6/10/2015 8:08am
Paddock rumours at last weekends British champs at Hawkstone Park, from journalist's in the loop , was talk of potential lawsuits from unhappy stake holder's in RV's 2015 MXGP season.
RY4N37
6/10/2015 8:10am
robkinuk wrote:
Paddock rumours at last weekends British champs at Hawkstone Park, from journalist's in the loop , was talk of potential lawsuits from unhappy stake holder's in...
Paddock rumours at last weekends British champs at Hawkstone Park, from journalist's in the loop , was talk of potential lawsuits from unhappy stake holder's in RV's 2015 MXGP season.
If he's injured though surely they have no grounds for that
Paulbeds
6/10/2015 8:16am
He will not attend Maggiora
I think he is done.....
He came in Europe thinking to be unbeatable against the slower Europeans, supported by the same big ego that shared with many fellows ex supporter of him right here...that completely disappear after they chewed the hard truth about the quality of the riders of the World Championship.

Villopoto banked big time with the Monster deal to race the World Championship, he thought to have the last glory easy ride toward stardom in Europe too....until he faced the hard fact that the "Europeans" were faster than him....oooppppssss

The fact that he is not sharing any news about is condition with the followers of the Motocross world, is another sign of his dislikable behaviour.

Maybe we will see him again in Glen Helen, where he will likely win both motos after sleeping at the track since the last 2 months, supported by the "USA USA" chanting of his fans that came back to sustain that.... if,.... coulda.... woulda.....did not got injured.....could have won all the races from Arco by 20 to 30 seconds margin....against "those slow europeans riders"

Maybe he could learn something from a real Gentleman Champ: Ryan Dungey

Now go ahead with your curse, insults and proclaims...
IWreckALot
6/10/2015 8:20am
robkinuk wrote:
Paddock rumours at last weekends British champs at Hawkstone Park, from journalist's in the loop , was talk of potential lawsuits from unhappy stake holder's in...
RY4N37 wrote:
If he's injured though surely they have no grounds for that
Doesn't mean they won't try anyways.

Hopefully the "journalist" being mentioned doesn't run some shoddy publication like MXIllustrated or named Jeff.
yakrider
6/10/2015 8:34am
Paulbeds wrote:
He will not attend Maggiora I think he is done..... He came in Europe thinking to be unbeatable against the slower Europeans, supported by the same...
He will not attend Maggiora
I think he is done.....
He came in Europe thinking to be unbeatable against the slower Europeans, supported by the same big ego that shared with many fellows ex supporter of him right here...that completely disappear after they chewed the hard truth about the quality of the riders of the World Championship.

Villopoto banked big time with the Monster deal to race the World Championship, he thought to have the last glory easy ride toward stardom in Europe too....until he faced the hard fact that the "Europeans" were faster than him....oooppppssss

The fact that he is not sharing any news about is condition with the followers of the Motocross world, is another sign of his dislikable behaviour.

Maybe we will see him again in Glen Helen, where he will likely win both motos after sleeping at the track since the last 2 months, supported by the "USA USA" chanting of his fans that came back to sustain that.... if,.... coulda.... woulda.....did not got injured.....could have won all the races from Arco by 20 to 30 seconds margin....against "those slow europeans riders"

Maybe he could learn something from a real Gentleman Champ: Ryan Dungey

Now go ahead with your curse, insults and proclaims...
Nonsense. Your post is full of speculation and is just as bad as those who thought RV would win by 30 seconds. Villopoto stated before the season began that he did not expect it to be easy racing the GP circuit. If anything has been learned it's that each respective series has its own merits. It was no easy task for RV , just as it is no easy task for the former world champs currently racing in the States.
RY4N37
6/10/2015 8:50am
IWreckALot wrote:
Doesn't mean they won't try anyways.

Hopefully the "journalist" being mentioned doesn't run some shoddy publication like MXIllustrated or named Jeff.
They can try, but I don't see how they will get anywhere. How can you sue a guy for being injured?

I could be wrong but I don't think that Geoff has much to do with the British Champs
Outsider
6/10/2015 9:20am
Park Boys wrote:
RV does not care anymore.
Or maybe his broken tailbone hurts

Post a reply to: RV racing this weekend?

The Latest