RV or JS to race Paris/Lille (formely Bercy) ?

mjskier
Edited Date/Time 4/8/2015 10:37am
There is an interview of the Paris/Lille promoteur on motoverte.com.
They will try to get Tomac back. But they also mention that they have signed a heavy hitter (who will make the announcement himself)
The way they describe how much ahead of everybody Eli is, for them to talk about a heavy hitter I'm thinking RV2 or JS7.

|
4/8/2015 9:03am
mjskier wrote:
There is an interview of the Paris/Lille promoteur on motoverte.com. They will try to get Tomac back. But they also mention that they have signed a...
There is an interview of the Paris/Lille promoteur on motoverte.com.
They will try to get Tomac back. But they also mention that they have signed a heavy hitter (who will make the announcement himself)
The way they describe how much ahead of everybody Eli is, for them to talk about a heavy hitter I'm thinking RV2 or JS7.

Stewart said on the pulp podcast that he might do some overseas races, so it could be him. That would be pretty sweet.
4/8/2015 9:06am
I'm thinking we've seen the last of RV on a SX track. JS7 did mention the possibility of him doing a euro race or two in the podcast last week.
captmoto
4/8/2015 9:15am
JS? Why not? All that needs to happen is for the FIM to take their foot off his neck.
mjskier
4/8/2015 10:02am
I don't think Bercy is associated with the FIM.
Somebody corrects me if I'm wrong but my understanding is that it is a one-off race like the Monster Energy cup in the US.

The Shop

4/8/2015 10:33am
I went to the venue last season (2014) and it was awesome. ET3 & JB51 where the big 'poster boys' to attract the crowd and ofcourse lots of french stars together with some more usa & international riders. Adding JS7 to the line up would sure hype things up even more. I like that Euro SX are kinda still alife. Back in the mid 90s to 00's we had the world championship sx that featured rounds in Spain, Italy, Germany, Japan, Great Brittain... Those where great events. I remember Thallon Vholand (sorry if miss typed) riding a factory Yamaha 250cc at the Antwerp supercross in the 90s somewhere to take the overal!!
DeStouwer
4/8/2015 10:37am
I remember Vohland became second on a Kawasaki in Flanders Expo in Ghent in 1995. I believe Mike Craig won that one. The only World Championship SX I remember on European soil was late 1999 I think. Robbie Reynard became champion. I only remember the venues in Paris (mud fest) and Genoa in Italy.

Post a reply to: RV or JS to race Paris/Lille (formely Bercy) ?

The Latest