RV.it is what it is..

mehow2g
4/19/2015 6:19pm
Hut wrote:
It took Bad Brad a decade to win the world title. That should give an idea how easy it is to adjust.
Go RV
A. DLeary wrote:
Bad Brad didn't stall his bike or loop out. I had RV as a 4th to 1st place rider as he was at the first few...
Bad Brad didn't stall his bike or loop out.

I had RV as a 4th to 1st place rider as he was at the first few rounds, but IMO as it stands now he shouldn't make the MXDN team because I don't see him beating Tomac, Dungey, or a healthy Canard.
Then again, I never gave RV the same respect I did Everts, Cairoli, JS7, RC, MC, Magoo etc because it never felt like he had the "it" that makes a dominant rider special.
The only people who on RVs level is Tomac and JS, the current best US rider is RV.
4/19/2015 6:22pm
I imagine he felt pretty bad for himself and the team after doing that (really, a loopout?), he had speed to run with the lead - but he was just a bit erratic, and AC was pulling him up the big hills.

He dug himself into a small points hole, now he will have to dig in and dig back out...

I was impressed with Nagl! What an interesting day, I loved watching the races today.
davistld01
4/19/2015 6:26pm Edited Date/Time 4/19/2015 6:27pm
Hut wrote:
It took Bad Brad a decade to win the world title. That should give an idea how easy it is to adjust.
Go RV
A. DLeary wrote:
Bad Brad didn't stall his bike or loop out. I had RV as a 4th to 1st place rider as he was at the first few...

I had RV as a 4th to 1st place rider as he was at the first few rounds, but IMO as it stands now he shouldn't make the MXDN team because I don't see him beating Tomac, Dungey, or a healthy Canard.
Then again, I never gave RV the same respect I did Everts, Cairoli, JS7, RC, MC, Magoo etc because it never felt like he had the "it" that makes a dominant rider special.
mehow2g wrote:
The only people who on RVs level is Tomac and JS, the current best US rider is RV.
IMO, Tomac is not on RV's level. He might be there one day...but he ain't now. James Stewart...yes, when he's "on". Tomac...no.
mehow2g
4/19/2015 6:26pm
thephoenix wrote:
I imagine he felt pretty bad for himself and the team after doing that (really, a loopout?), he had speed to run with the lead -...
I imagine he felt pretty bad for himself and the team after doing that (really, a loopout?), he had speed to run with the lead - but he was just a bit erratic, and AC was pulling him up the big hills.

He dug himself into a small points hole, now he will have to dig in and dig back out...

I was impressed with Nagl! What an interesting day, I loved watching the races today.
It's just the pressure of wanting it so bad silly things happen in that mindset, yesterday's race proved to me RV can win more motos he has a lot of upside and will continue to improve.

The Shop

That_Guy
4/19/2015 6:27pm
I read on here that rv2 was the best in the world and was just going to kill everyon in gps becuase theyre slow and the tracks are crap so i don't lknow what you all are talking about rv2 must be in the points lead and just showing how its done america style and winning by lapping everyone
mehow2g
4/19/2015 6:28pm
A. DLeary wrote:

mehow2g wrote:
davistld01 wrote:
IMO, Tomac is not on RV's level. He might be there one day...but he ain't now. James Stewart...yes, when he's "on". Tomac...no.
In terms of speed yes he is, he is the fastest in supercross right now he pulls away easy from a much improved dungey similar what RV would do to dungey.

Speed remember not wins.
rucka356
4/19/2015 6:28pm
I can't believe his bars snapped....... I don't think renthal will be using that picture in their next ad....
mx836
4/19/2015 6:30pm
Zracer wrote:
Yup, you are one of the clueless dumbasses I was referring to. I spent the day on the beach listening to live music , with a...
Yup, you are one of the clueless dumbasses I was referring to. I spent the day on the beach listening to live music , with a keg. Had the race on my Ipad. Yeah my life sucks. Party on!
We got an internet badass over here. I'm far from clueless. Never made any outlandish claims in favor of anyone. Really I just like to poke fun at people like you because you think you are gods gift to earth and it's really easy. Wink
davistld01
4/19/2015 6:32pm
Zracer wrote:
Gotta love it. Keep waving the red,white and blue you shit talking schmucks. Nah , you gave up already using 5,000 excuses so you can sleep...
Gotta love it. Keep waving the red,white and blue you shit talking schmucks. Nah , you gave up already using 5,000 excuses so you can sleep at night,. American fans are the worst, Carry on.
I haven't read one post here where any American fan has bashed a European rider. I know you're just wanting to stir the pot...but why be such a disrespectful dick while you do it?
4/19/2015 6:34pm
Can't we all just appreciate the US Nats and the GP's for what they are? Significantly different styles and time constraints, not to mention dirt, track style and prep, suspension setup, etc.

The Euro's haven't been slow for a while now...in case anyone hasn't noticed.
4/19/2015 6:37pm
jamma10 wrote:
More importantly: [b]tannerellingsen[/b] Couldn't be more pumped on @ryanvillopoto's effort today. He battled upfront against guys who grew up racing on tracks like this. Day ended...
More importantly:

tannerellingsen
Couldn't be more pumped on @ryanvillopoto's effort today. He battled upfront against guys who grew up racing on tracks like this. Day ended rough but he's leaving italy healthy. #team2
Hut wrote:
Right on
Yep, he was running fine up until his loop out.

AC222 hasn't been gapping anybody consistently either and looked back on several occasions in the second moto after RV2 had closed up on him.

Looked like some pretty good racing to me, some people just feel the need to run their mouth more than others.
RandyS
4/19/2015 6:40pm Edited Date/Time 4/19/2015 6:43pm
Overdrive wrote:
Still looked odd to me, looking at the mxgp video RV wasn't on the throttle when it was looping out. He had his hand forward in...
Still looked odd to me, looking at the mxgp video RV wasn't on the throttle when it was looping out. He had his hand forward in an off position.

Again this is RV we are talking about, I've never seen him loop out.

Either way it sucks for him.
We're never going to know the truth but he definitely was in control of the throttle. He rolls it off before he's at 45 degrees and it continued as if he hadn't done anything.
RandyS
4/19/2015 6:42pm Edited Date/Time 4/19/2015 6:42pm
Overdrive wrote:
Still looked odd to me, looking at the mxgp video RV wasn't on the throttle when it was looping out. He had his hand forward in...
Still looked odd to me, looking at the mxgp video RV wasn't on the throttle when it was looping out. He had his hand forward in an off position.

Double post
gsxr6
4/19/2015 7:10pm Edited Date/Time 4/19/2015 7:11pm
Overdrive wrote:

RandyS wrote:
We're never going to know the truth but he definitely was in control of the throttle. He rolls it off before he's at 45 degrees and...
We're never going to know the truth but he definitely was in control of the throttle. He rolls it off before he's at 45 degrees and it continued as if he hadn't done anything.
When u ride a wheelie with tire spinning, as u let off the tire hooks up and brings the wheelie all the way over. Happened to me a time or two. Is an odd feeling when u let off, and the bike comes up more. Once looped on a hill, tire was spinning, as I jumped of the back the spinning tire hooked up and the whole bike flipped perfectly. To this day i wonder if just would have hung on I swear Id've accidentally back flipped. Was the perfect spot with a nice jump and everything. Lulz
Tumblin
4/19/2015 7:16pm
Nice intelligent comments by Jamma, Sunhouse and a few others that get it....still tough to read threw most of this shit.
Ryan had a line at the drop down right into a short uphill left where he made time on Tony. He was way ass over the fender back and hard on the throttle Villo-style there....he was finding grip on that sand concrete hanging off that KX. Clement was moving up and Ryan dealt with it with his throttle....fun but sketchy to watch. I hope he's healthy, I hope he wins many more. A long ways to go in this championship and 5 or more riders to take top points. Ryan can get back in this if he's healthy.
Hut
4/19/2015 7:21pm
Watching that video Paul Malin was saying exactly the same thing I was, Coccyx! I broke mine looping out like that and couldn't sit right for weeks after. Hopefully he ain't busted up too bad and can ride good.
4/19/2015 7:25pm
jamma10 wrote:
More importantly: [b]tannerellingsen[/b] Couldn't be more pumped on @ryanvillopoto's effort today. He battled upfront against guys who grew up racing on tracks like this. Day ended...
More importantly:

tannerellingsen
Couldn't be more pumped on @ryanvillopoto's effort today. He battled upfront against guys who grew up racing on tracks like this. Day ended rough but he's leaving italy healthy. #team2
Hut wrote:
Right on
Yep, he was running fine up until his loop out. AC222 hasn't been gapping anybody consistently either and looked back on several occasions in the second...

AC222 hasn't been gapping anybody consistently either and looked back on several occasions in the second moto after RV2 had closed up on him.

Looked like some pretty good racing to me, some people just feel the need to run their mouth more than others.
Tony is World Champion 8 times because he only gaps enough and rides conservative enough to win, hard to find a after race mic in the face interview where Tony is out of breath, That's what World champions do, smart, clever and you only have to cross the finish line first to win, no showboating monster gap mentality, you don't earn points for that. Tony even lets riders by to shadow them, happens all the time.
Zracer
4/19/2015 8:31pm
Zracer wrote:
Gotta love it. Keep waving the red,white and blue you shit talking schmucks. Nah , you gave up already using 5,000 excuses so you can sleep...
Gotta love it. Keep waving the red,white and blue you shit talking schmucks. Nah , you gave up already using 5,000 excuses so you can sleep at night,. American fans are the worst, Carry on.
davistld01 wrote:
I haven't read one post here where any American fan has bashed a European rider. I know you're just wanting to stir the pot...but why be...
I haven't read one post here where any American fan has bashed a European rider. I know you're just wanting to stir the pot...but why be such a disrespectful dick while you do it?
Do you mean just in this thread you havent seen that bashing? You must .
Zracer
4/19/2015 8:41pm
Im really not Green. It was a good day.
Suns_PSD
4/19/2015 8:53pm
I was impressed by RV2's riding today. But he was overriding the bike, spending too much time going sideways out of the turns with the bike oversteering on throttle. At times the 350 of AC222 pulled him notably as RV2 just lost too much momentum.
Better luck next time!
Our Euro friends rode GREAT and were showing RV2 the fastest way around the track at times.
Crossup
4/19/2015 9:38pm
jamma10 wrote:
More importantly:

tannerellingsen
Hut wrote:
Right on
Yep, he was running fine up until his loop out. AC222 hasn't been gapping anybody consistently either and looked back on several occasions in the second...

Yep. I am a big RV fan, and that ain't going to change over one moto. (Clément Desalle fan as well)

RV has won a GP with Nagel taking the other three. He is in the hole on points, but there are 14 more GPs to go. The most consistent pro out there is Cairoli over the years, so a lot can happen.

...and for the Jack-Holes talking about RV being on a vacation tour, or US racers are SX-only... ↓

CR250Rider
4/19/2015 9:44pm
I'm really enjoying the MXGPs but I do wish RV was doing better.

stalling at the startline was pretty strange, too.
RandyS
4/19/2015 9:44pm
After watching it on a 52" screen I'm convinced it was more than a mistake on RVs part, and I'm also convinced that he's not out of it but it's no longer completely in his control. This was one of the tracks that he was supposed to get left on and he was right there, he still looks confused on how to ride a track that was probably great on 80s bikes. Kind of a joke on 450s.
bionic218
4/19/2015 9:56pm

"I don't always loop out...

But when I do, it's stuffed in 5th and WFO"

TDeath21
4/19/2015 9:57pm
He's almost an entire round behind three outstanding riders. I don't see all three of them losing 50 points to Villopoto. I'd say it's a safe bet to stick a fork in him as far as the championship goes. He's been in this situation before in 2013 SX though, and he reeled off several straight wins. I guess we will wait and see.
4/19/2015 10:01pm
I have no idea how to report this child who stole my personal photo and tries to impersonate me. I'm impressed that he is so infatuated with me and as they say " Imitation is the greatest form of flattery".
Flip109
4/19/2015 10:08pm
The Source wrote:
I have no idea how to report this child who stole my personal photo and tries to impersonate me. I'm impressed that he is so infatuated...
I have no idea how to report this child who stole my personal photo and tries to impersonate me. I'm impressed that he is so infatuated with me and as they say " Imitation is the greatest form of flattery".
Man half your posts irritate me but that is complete bullshit. Pretty sad really.
Robgvx
4/19/2015 10:10pm
oshow wrote:
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2015/04/19/88026/s1200_image.jpg[/img] Photo curtesy of Vurb Moto

Photo curtesy of Vurb Moto
Finger. Clutch.
4/19/2015 10:19pm
The Source wrote:
I have no idea how to report this child who stole my personal photo and tries to impersonate me. I'm impressed that he is so infatuated...
Flip109 wrote:
Man half your posts irritate me but that is complete bullshit. Pretty sad really.
That was a personal photo of my sons first 125EMX race in Europe and a very proud moment and that spineless butt hurt piece of shit altered it. If anyone can trace this scumbag girl post it for me.

Post a reply to: RV.it is what it is..

The Latest