RV and his real place in the books....

jeffro503
5/4/2014 9:53pm
jeffro503 wrote:
Stewart's fantard club definition of " Shit luck : Riding over your head until you wad your brains out ever other race. Bouncing off other riders...
Stewart's fantard club definition of " Shit luck :

Riding over your head until you wad your brains out ever other race. Bouncing off other riders like a ping-pong ball and break your bike.

Lets chalk it all up to " Shit luck "......yeah that's it. Haha!

karnivool wrote:
yeah that's not racist at all...

'da fuq is up wit da embedded image'

was that necessary or are you just fuking dumb?
Embedded image? I've just stared at this thing for 2 min strait and don't see what you're seeing. Show me.....and if it's offensive like that I'll be glad to take it down. I put it for the words " La-la land ".
jeffro503
5/4/2014 9:59pm
Big Lenny wrote:
They're on to you Jeff...
That's great. If someone could show the subliminal imprint or whatever the fuck it is...it would be much appreciated. Len why don't you tell me...since your looking right at it.
Big Lenny
5/4/2014 10:05pm Edited Date/Time 5/4/2014 10:07pm
Big Lenny wrote:
They're on to you Jeff...
jeffro503 wrote:
That's great. If someone could show the subliminal imprint or whatever the fuck it is...it would be much appreciated. Len why don't you tell me...since your...
That's great. If someone could show the subliminal imprint or whatever the fuck it is...it would be much appreciated. Len why don't you tell me...since your looking right at it.
The pic?...I see a Black man fucked up on drugs who can't spell or speak proper english relating to the fact that you're directing it towards me or James...

The Shop

jeffro503
5/4/2014 10:17pm
I see a black guy smoking a cigarette. Fucked up on drugs? The La-la land shit was directed towards the Js7 fantard club yes.

Karivool said " Imbedded image "....WTF is he talking about?

I should have used this one.....it fits your drama queen club about perfect.

Big Lenny
5/4/2014 10:18pm Edited Date/Time 5/4/2014 10:21pm
Poor Jeffy...

jeffro503
5/4/2014 10:23pm
Hey Len.....who do you think I'll be rooting for if RV doesn't show to GH?
Big Lenny
5/4/2014 10:46pm Edited Date/Time 5/4/2014 10:47pm
jeffro503 wrote:
Dungey, Barcia, Canard, Millsaps, Weimer, Reed, Roczen, Brayton, Short...Ect, ect...
jeffro503
5/4/2014 11:31pm
jeffro503 wrote:
Big Lenny wrote:
Dungey, Barcia, Canard, Millsaps, Weimer, Reed, Roczen, Brayton, Short...Ect, ect...
Shit....I forgot Reed and Millsaps were coming back. I'll be cheering on them , Roczen , RD and James. Thing is...i really dig Trey and Brayton too! BUT.....I'm really going to be pulling for Malcolm! Not Barcia because I think he comes across as a douche'.
5/5/2014 2:50am
The way I see it RC is big time ahead of RV,

In RC'S 7 year big bike career 2000-2006 not counting his part time series
He won 7 out of 7 MX titles and 5 out of 7 SX. So 12/14 possible titles

In RV's 6 year big bike career 2009-2014
He's won 2 out of 5 MX titles and 4 out of 6 SX. So 6/11 titles so far with outdoors coming up.

As dominant as RV is he has missed a lot due to injury over there years
wow123
5/5/2014 3:37am
Big Lenny wrote:
The pic?...I see a Black man fucked up on drugs who can't spell or speak proper english relating to the fact that you're directing it towards...
The pic?...I see a Black man fucked up on drugs who can't spell or speak proper english relating to the fact that you're directing it towards me or James...
I see an artist enjoying a natural intoxicant and getting creative with words

but you probably wash the dishes, drink a beer and watch tv and think that's better
Mikkis
5/5/2014 5:58am
I feel RV is one of the top 2 greatest ever. The reason.....his competition.....I hold Ricky in the number on e spot but I am unsure...
I feel RV is one of the top 2 greatest ever. The reason.....his competition.....I hold Ricky in the number on e spot but I am unsure TBH.Ricky was unquestionably the most winning rider overall and outdoors he was a beast but I don't think he dealt with the level of competition RV has. Ricky was a beast and worked hard for everything but he got a jump start on everyone with his training. His competition wasn't training like RVs comp trains.......ricky beat a lot more talent than athletes. I believe RV beat talent and athletes. MC is the same.....he won and is indisputable as far as sx wins go but who did he really beat? He had years where he could rack u wins with no competition the whole time besides Emig and Lusk.RVs whole career has revolved around him smoking elite talent and elite athletes at the same time.I think his run at the 07 MXDN was the best ride ever by anyone anywhere.....Ricky beat Stewart but Stewart beat himself.....James wasn't training like he has recently. He was all balls but win or crash. I think the James RV is racing is on another level.......ah.....I'm gonna catch schist for this one but here goes.......
karnivool wrote:
your list is easy...it's all about championships so why include wins? just for hypothetical let's say RV retires now, and Stewart sticks around 3 more years...
your list is easy...it's all about championships so why include wins?

just for hypothetical let's say RV retires now, and Stewart sticks around 3 more years and picks up say 15-18 more wins without any championships(very possible)...at what point would you(or anyone) start to question the TITLES only scenario...?

just stating an IF scenario for the sake of the theory

your list is accurate, but js7 is the only one who people will argue about being close to RV...

and if championships are all equal then Justin Bogle is now just as good a rider as Chad Reed was when he was in the lites class, they both have 1 East title...hmmm...seems odd to say that...doesn't it?
Uhm okay, IF this was rv's last season and stewart keeps going 3 years and gets about 15-18 wins, he could be close rv's achievements. 4in a row is still pretty rare
5/5/2014 6:15am
What separates Villo and RC in my mind, is the fact that RC made the MXdN his priority, where as RV sits out of it to train for the MEC. RC was an ambassador to the sport, and still continues to be despite his somewhat early retirement, where as Villo openly displays his contempt for the sport and it's fans.

No one put a gun to any of these guy's heads and told them they had to race a dirtbike for a living, and you cannot tell me that signing autographs and staring at Monster chick's asses is agonizing. Sorry, not buying it. The training is hard? Yes, it's not easy, but there are hundreds of thousands of people out there who train nearly as hard, or as hard for their own personal betterment. I personally work out 6 days a week. The training regimen is harder to put into perspective to your average couch jockey, but people who lift/train for their own personal reasons understand.

I enjoy watching and cheering for the guys who love the sport as much as I do. Stewart, Roczen, come to mind, as well as the old-schoolers like Nick Wey and Andrew Short whom I refer to as "grinders".

What is even stranger yet is that 2 or mroe people on an internet forum would pass judgement on each other based on whom they cheer for at the races.
early
Fantasy
2212th
5/5/2014 6:28am
^^^^ Steve is pretty on the money here.

What gets me is how much of a motorycycle RACER RC was. If there was a motocross race happening RC wanted to win it! Where as villopoto seems to be doing it more for a paycheck.

People complain about RC in the booth but he gets more excited than anybody else like he actually enjoys watching the race and not just showing up for the paycheck.

Villopoto is the best right now, hands down, but i bet in 10 years there will be another dominating rider who will seem like the fastest motorcycle rifer there ever was and suddenly RVs accomplishments will be shrunk.

I really wish RC would have gone to gps instead of nascar. Oh well. Villopoto wont either so we wont see the best of the best in a series for quite some time.
Big Lenny
5/5/2014 7:18am
wow123 wrote:
I see an artist enjoying a natural intoxicant and getting creative with words but you probably wash the dishes, drink a beer and watch tv and...
I see an artist enjoying a natural intoxicant and getting creative with words

but you probably wash the dishes, drink a beer and watch tv and think that's better
What's wrong with washing your dishes or watching TV unless you don't have either?...
Uncleof2
5/5/2014 9:02am
BUTCH wrote:
If you had to count on any rider to get you a win for a million dollars when they were in there prime...I'd take RC anyday!
Sorry, I would have to take RV he is the only one with experience in that scenario.
Jt$
5/5/2014 9:15am
BUTCH wrote:
If you had to count on any rider to get you a win for a million dollars when they were in there prime...I'd take RC anyday!
Uncleof2 wrote:
Sorry, I would have to take RV he is the only one with experience in that scenario.
Outdoors it has to be RC.
rcm406
5/5/2014 9:58am Edited Date/Time 5/5/2014 10:00am
What separates Villo and RC in my mind, is the fact that RC made the MXdN his priority, where as RV sits out of it to...
What separates Villo and RC in my mind, is the fact that RC made the MXdN his priority, where as RV sits out of it to train for the MEC. RC was an ambassador to the sport, and still continues to be despite his somewhat early retirement, where as Villo openly displays his contempt for the sport and it's fans.

No one put a gun to any of these guy's heads and told them they had to race a dirtbike for a living, and you cannot tell me that signing autographs and staring at Monster chick's asses is agonizing. Sorry, not buying it. The training is hard? Yes, it's not easy, but there are hundreds of thousands of people out there who train nearly as hard, or as hard for their own personal betterment. I personally work out 6 days a week. The training regimen is harder to put into perspective to your average couch jockey, but people who lift/train for their own personal reasons understand.

I enjoy watching and cheering for the guys who love the sport as much as I do. Stewart, Roczen, come to mind, as well as the old-schoolers like Nick Wey and Andrew Short whom I refer to as "grinders".

What is even stranger yet is that 2 or mroe people on an internet forum would pass judgement on each other based on whom they cheer for at the races.
Spot on Steve! This is a good reason why I'm a fan of James & RC! They give back so much to the sport. They now have the best amateur races out there behind Loretta's of course. Hell, James even lets regular people ride at his compound. And this is why I'm not a fan of RV, from the outside looking in, he just come across as unappreciative, takes everything for granted, and can't wait to get the hell out of dodge! I don't think I've ever seen RV give back to the sport in anyway! Maybe he does a lot behind the scenes, I just don't see it. For this reason and in my eyes, he will never be the champion of a James or RC. Like a lot of us have said, there's more to be a champion than just winning. IMHO of course

Post a reply to: RV and his real place in the books....

The Latest