RV 4th in the bag

prison mate
Edited Date/Time 4/5/2014 11:47pm
One off the worst series ever. All the guys that could have made it a championship to win had terrible luck. Rv will race one more year in the states then venture over seas. James will say he's done after next year but when RV heads over seas James will continue to race and get that 73rd win.
|
Regis
Fantasy
340th
4/5/2014 8:33pm Edited Date/Time 4/5/2014 8:42pm
It's never over until IT'S OVER!

That crash in the heat race? Could have been a collarbone easy.

Never count your chickens before they hatch. The rest of your post is like reading a fiction book. Sure. Gp's and 73......
Socket946
4/5/2014 8:34pm
One off the worst series ever. All the guys that could have made it a championship to win had terrible luck. Rv will race one more...
One off the worst series ever. All the guys that could have made it a championship to win had terrible luck. Rv will race one more year in the states then venture over seas. James will say he's done after next year but when RV heads over seas James will continue to race and get that 73rd win.
Sawfish
4/5/2014 8:35pm
Would love to see what Poto could do in the GP's.

The Shop

2thefront
4/5/2014 8:35pm
I don't know why everyone wants to talk about the championship. It's been over for a while now.
Regis
Fantasy
340th
4/5/2014 8:36pm
One off the worst series ever. All the guys that could have made it a championship to win had terrible luck. Rv will race one more...
Socket946 wrote:
[img]http://i62.tinypic.com/2co4zdv.jpg[/img]
HAHAHHHAHAHAH!

LMAO.
Grizz
4/5/2014 8:36pm
One of the worst threads ever.

Where the hell are you getting your info?
Socket946
4/5/2014 8:54pm
Grizz wrote:

This happens every week. A race happens, and all the idiots come out of hiding to make derp threads.
prison mate
4/5/2014 9:34pm
Grizz wrote:

Socket946 wrote:
This happens every week. A race happens, and all the idiots come out of hiding to make derp threads.
Hey bro he is gonna race one more year in the states then take his game overseas. Its a done deal and if you think i'm craze talk shit to me in two years when james is dominated the sx class cause RV got money to take on AC.
burn1986
Fantasy
3303rd
4/5/2014 9:36pm
How do you get internet in prison, mate?
Socket946
4/5/2014 9:37pm
Grizz wrote:

Socket946 wrote:
Hey bro he is gonna race one more year in the states then take his game overseas. Its a done deal and if you think i'm...
Hey bro he is gonna race one more year in the states then take his game overseas. Its a done deal and if you think i'm craze talk shit to me in two years when james is dominated the sx class cause RV got money to take on AC.
FCTRY
4/5/2014 10:31pm
2thefront wrote:
I don't know why everyone wants to talk about the championship. It's been over for a while now.
I don't know why I'm posting....

Do you people f?%king WATCH supercross?? Or ride motocross for that matter? It takes almost nothing to end a rider's season. If I need to list to you the number of times that a rider has gone from a commanding lead to out, then you clearly aren't actually a fan. Cianciarulo ring a bell? That was three weeks ago I'm sure you dimwits forgot by now. That crash today could have easily ended RV's season, no matter how smart or conservative you ride, any motocross rider in the world can get bitten at any moment. I'm not sure when the Vitards decided they could all predict the future, or that it was some sort of accomplishment to take a guess and happen to be right. Statements of the obvious and motocross Nostradami have taken over this place, drop dead already you vapid sacks of shit.

People want to talk about the championship because they are actual fans of the sport and enjoy watching good competition. I cannot fathom why half the people on here would apparently rather watch "their" rider ride away off the front uncontested. I suppose it's so they can get on here and chest thump as if they themselves accomplished something because someone they've never met had success.
jeffro503
4/5/2014 11:15pm
Grizz wrote:

Socket946 wrote:
Hey bro he is gonna race one more year in the states then take his game overseas. Its a done deal and if you think i'm...
That's the biggest pile of bullshit I've read in quite some time. RV hasn't had any offers to go race the GP's......at least nothing he's accepted. I'm sure people would love to see him over there......but this bullshit you just said isn't true.

Don't believe me?.......maybe his uncle can chime in and tell you how much of a dumbass you are.
4/5/2014 11:22pm
Regis wrote:
It's never over until IT'S OVER! That crash in the heat race? Could have been a collarbone easy. Never count your chickens before they hatch. The...
It's never over until IT'S OVER!

That crash in the heat race? Could have been a collarbone easy.

Never count your chickens before they hatch. The rest of your post is like reading a fiction book. Sure. Gp's and 73......
so true Regis it`s so close at times to being all over , Rv overseas? what for? he'll pull the hunting boots on and disappear into the wilderness with enough flow in the bank to not give a fuck about anything
2thefront
4/5/2014 11:47pm
2thefront wrote:
FCTRY wrote:
I don't know why I'm posting.... Do you people f?%king WATCH supercross?? Or ride motocross for that matter? It takes almost nothing to end a rider's...
I don't know why I'm posting....

Do you people f?%king WATCH supercross?? Or ride motocross for that matter? It takes almost nothing to end a rider's season. If I need to list to you the number of times that a rider has gone from a commanding lead to out, then you clearly aren't actually a fan. Cianciarulo ring a bell? That was three weeks ago I'm sure you dimwits forgot by now. That crash today could have easily ended RV's season, no matter how smart or conservative you ride, any motocross rider in the world can get bitten at any moment. I'm not sure when the Vitards decided they could all predict the future, or that it was some sort of accomplishment to take a guess and happen to be right. Statements of the obvious and motocross Nostradami have taken over this place, drop dead already you vapid sacks of shit.

People want to talk about the championship because they are actual fans of the sport and enjoy watching good competition. I cannot fathom why half the people on here would apparently rather watch "their" rider ride away off the front uncontested. I suppose it's so they can get on here and chest thump as if they themselves accomplished something because someone they've never met had success.
Of course his season could end anytime but until that happens there's no way he loses the championship. There's no debate. At this point he could miss the rest of the year and there's no guarantee he wouldn't still win it. I just think there's more relevant stuff going on right now than the championship.

Post a reply to: RV 4th in the bag

The Latest