RV

Yamaha245
It’s so good to still have him in the sport. He is doing the opposite i thought he do. It will never happen with js7. But it really good to see everyone rv involved like this.
|
Brent
5/23/2018 6:03pm
Yamaha245 wrote:
It’s so good to still have him in the sport. He is doing the opposite i thought he do. It will never happen with js7. But...
It’s so good to still have him in the sport. He is doing the opposite i thought he do. It will never happen with js7. But it really good to see everyone rv involved like this.
....Kristen wants a steady paycheck still coming in to cover all the hunting and fishing expenses, and RV didn't like working the drive thru window at their coffee stand....
imoto34
Fantasy
3174th
5/23/2018 6:46pm
Yamaha245 wrote:
It’s so good to still have him in the sport. He is doing the opposite i thought he do. It will never happen with js7. But...
Brent wrote:
....Kristen wants a steady paycheck still coming in to cover all the hunting and fishing expenses, and RV didn't like working the drive thru window at...
....Kristen wants a steady paycheck still coming in to cover all the hunting and fishing expenses, and RV didn't like working the drive thru window at their coffee stand....
You redheaded savage
Markus422
5/23/2018 9:51pm
Yamaha245 wrote:
Brent wrote:
....Kristen wants a steady paycheck still coming in to cover all the hunting and fishing expenses, and RV didn't like working the drive thru window at...
He can win 4 supercross titles but he still can't make my americano right smh...
Dougy1
5/24/2018 4:56am
Yamaha245 wrote:
Brent wrote:
Haha I reckon your not too far off. Plus he enjoys it now.. no matter if you have made millions those big homes have bills. He wouldn't take a cheque from Yamaha if not. He's still young work wise. The rest of us are working till at least 60

The Shop

motomike137
5/24/2018 5:09am
He now has the best gig in the "industry". Show up, have fun and play ride to your hearts content!
5/24/2018 5:30am
I wondered whether he was desperate for money or not, but I think he probably just got the bug for bikes again. Fairly sure he gets $50,000 a year from Monster for the next 12+ years just for winning the Monster Cup Million in 2011. Monster logos on his helmet too so he's probably still on their payroll on top of that.
tingo
5/24/2018 6:10am
I wondered whether he was desperate for money or not, but I think he probably just got the bug for bikes again. Fairly sure he gets...
I wondered whether he was desperate for money or not, but I think he probably just got the bug for bikes again. Fairly sure he gets $50,000 a year from Monster for the next 12+ years just for winning the Monster Cup Million in 2011. Monster logos on his helmet too so he's probably still on their payroll on top of that.
Lol. That dude is NOT desperate for money. More like the pressure of training and performing at the level he was is off, he is financially set forever, his boys are past the infant stage, and he was able to come back to the industry in a capacity of his choosing. Who wouldn't want to get paid to play with dirt bikes? And with that in mind, Ronnie Renner still has the ultimate gig as far as I'm concerned.
5/24/2018 6:17am
i really think the ama/oems should invest money into keeping legends around after retirement to promote the sport, we have this yoyo effect when they leave and wait for new ones to grow. something like 125s is a start
Ted722
5/24/2018 6:55am
He (all the other riders too) put on a good show Saturday and, no doubt, helped to generate even more interest in the Nationals, 125's, sponsors, and future potential stars of the sport. It was a great confluence of careers that should help continue the events growth and momentum. A must see in person (for various reasons). Cool

Past champions / National Pro's vs the young up and comers. The 125 offers a perfect platform. Congrats Yamaha and RV, you're off to a great start with this latest iteration of this ambassador thing.
davistld01
5/24/2018 6:55am
He now has the best gig in the "industry". Show up, have fun and play ride to your hearts content!
He rode his ass completely off for a few years while his heart wasn't in it to earn championships for the guys writing the paychecks...so I think he's earned where he's at right now and then some. I wasn't an RV fan when he was with Kawie, but I like the "relaxed RV" a lot better.
early
Fantasy
2212th
5/24/2018 7:06am
i really think the ama/oems should invest money into keeping legends around after retirement to promote the sport, we have this yoyo effect when they leave...
i really think the ama/oems should invest money into keeping legends around after retirement to promote the sport, we have this yoyo effect when they leave and wait for new ones to grow. something like 125s is a start
Most logical post from you in weeks Wink
motomike137
5/24/2018 3:54pm
I wish like heck somebody could lure James into a role like this. It would be great to have him around imho.
Rdubs19
5/24/2018 4:00pm
In an interview he said that if he wants something like a different bike, SxS or whatever, he makes one phone call and goes and picks it up. I'm assuming he could also get a $16,000 SHO waverunner or Grizzly 700 at any time for free. Just post a pic of it on instagram Mr. Villopoto. Damn, I can dream.........
5/24/2018 4:29pm
Rdubs19 wrote:
In an interview he said that if he wants something like a different bike, SxS or whatever, he makes one phone call and goes and picks...
In an interview he said that if he wants something like a different bike, SxS or whatever, he makes one phone call and goes and picks it up. I'm assuming he could also get a $16,000 SHO waverunner or Grizzly 700 at any time for free. Just post a pic of it on instagram Mr. Villopoto. Damn, I can dream.........
Thats pretty much most industry guys....if you are a decent dude and know the right guys you can get what you need. Im not saying I can go get a waverunner for free but a good network is good to have. You'd be surprised on what is handed out.

Post a reply to: RV

The Latest