RUMOR from Utah....

Related:
Create New Tag

8/17/2013 5:46 PM

.....is that Elsinore has been foreclosed on and the National may not even happen and some big wigs flew out here today to try and sort things out. Anybody have any other information?

|

GFY

8/17/2013 5:50 PM

Can Glen Helen save the day?

|

bd

8/17/2013 5:54 PM

Yikes! I hope that's a bad rumor or they can work something out.

Can Glen Helen save the day?

That would be awesome. w00t They'd probably just leave the banners up and run the Utah race again before they let that happen though.
|

8/17/2013 5:56 PM

LACES OUT!!!!!

|

8/17/2013 5:58 PM

If it is true, at least the championships have been determined. Not like Troy that year.

Hope it is not true!!!

|

"I think you're pretty slow, everyone else on here knew that for years."

8/17/2013 5:59 PM

Who cares, both titles are done... can it!

|

Cheers, Crush
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

8/17/2013 6:00 PM

Regis wrote:

If it is true, at least the championships have been determined. Not like Troy that year.

Hope it is not true!!!

Maybe that's why Blake wasn't penalized ....

|

8/17/2013 6:03 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/17/2013 6:04 PM

Like Crush said, doesn't matter now. There's no way DC would call GH. Too much animosity there.

|

8/17/2013 6:06 PM

Hummmmmm, damn those expensive 4 strokes..... Sorry had to say it. lol

Bummer if they don't hold it, sounds like a huge headache for MX Sports. If its true there had to be some clues to them having problems, you don't just run right up to a big event date and not say anything. Foreclosure just doesn't sneak up on you out of no where.

|

8/17/2013 6:08 PM

Pala will save the day

|

8/17/2013 6:10 PM

burn1986 wrote:

Like Crush said, doesn't matter now. There's no way DC would call GH. Too much animosity there.

I think DC andthose at GH are bigger men than that and if there was any way to do it they would overcome any animosity. That being said, I would think it would be hard to prepare for an event that large on that short of a notice and still be profitable. Again that being said, if anyone could do it I would think GH would be the crew.

|

8/17/2013 6:10 PM

At least they have phone lines /sarcasm

|

in a past life, I was myself

when opportunity knocked, it waited because I was busy

I gave my father a talking to

8/17/2013 6:12 PM

They could always just move the dirt around at MMP and turn it into the Lake Elsinore track. silly

|

8/17/2013 6:14 PM

Hut wrote:

They could always just move the dirt around at MMP and turn it into the Lake Elsinore track. silly

laughing
|

8/17/2013 6:17 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/17/2013 6:18 PM

There will be a race there next week, even if MXSports has to foot the bill for everything. My super secret insider information (Matthes twitter) just spoke on the rumor in response to my twitter question to him.

Man social media is amazing.

|

"I think you're pretty slow, everyone else on here knew that for years."

8/17/2013 6:19 PM

All that work they put into that shithole last year to have it foreclosed on? Do people really not think shit out the least little bit? Mind boggling...

And this only comes to light one week before the national? Again, mind boggling....

|

8/17/2013 6:22 PM

And they won't let southwick get their national back.. Kinda funny the reason they won't with this going around.. Just doesn't add up.. Elsinore is super unstable and all Southwick did was switch owners. To someone probably better for the sport!

|

Jeff "GyM" Briggs

8/17/2013 6:23 PM

newmann wrote:

All that work they put into that shithole last year to have it foreclosed on? Do people really not think shit out the least ...more

My impression is they bet big and went broke fast. The information I got was some key people were never paid.

|

8/17/2013 6:23 PM

newmann wrote:

All that work they put into that shithole last year to have it foreclosed on? Do people really not think shit out the least ...more

You read my mind, When I saw all that work being done all I could think of is where would the money to support it come from.

|

8/17/2013 6:24 PM

Well I guess we know what event won't be on the schedule next year.....lol

|

8/17/2013 6:25 PM

Thanks a lot Obama!

|

8/17/2013 6:29 PM

They should just run the race back at Utah.

|

Edited Date/Time: 8/17/2013 6:32 PM

Gym Briggs wrote:

And they won't let southwick get their national back.. Kinda funny the reason they won't with this going around.. Just doesn't ...more

give it a rest man. read your post again to yourself....think about it for a few minutes...then say to yourself "I really am not a promoter or a race series owner and i probably don't know jack shit about anything i just wrote. I should not post useless drivel i don't know absolutely nothing about and make myself look really stupid".

|

I'm sitting here having dinner with Tim Cotter. I assure you all that the race is on, full speed ahead.

|

8/17/2013 6:32 PM

DL wrote:

I'm sitting here having dinner with Tim Cotter. I assure you all that the race is on, full speed ahead.

Good news Don. Have a nice dinner.

|

GFY

8/17/2013 6:34 PM

DL wrote:

Starting to feel like The rumor might have come from another area of San Bernadino County.

|

8/17/2013 6:37 PM

DL wrote:

500guy wrote:

Starting to feel like The rumor might have come from another area of San Bernadino County.

Telling ya... it smells like Finkle

|

8/17/2013 6:40 PM

Heard this rumor a couple days ago, then heard by a very reliable source that it was not true.

|

8/17/2013 6:43 PM

DL wrote:

500guy wrote:

Good point!! GH conspiracy?

|

8/17/2013 6:49 PM

Well! Off topic but WW Ranch in Jacksonville FL is wanting to hold a national.

|

Thanks for your Support
100%, Mobius, Sunstar, Pirelli, Odi, Acerbis, Yoshimura, Beck's Tech Suspension and Tuning, Arma, Works Connection