RJ

Related:
Create New Tag

7/10/2021 12:32 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/10/2021 9:18 PM

Im no doctor, but I really believe RJ needs to see a doctor and get a prescription for some Ritalin. There isnt a doubt in my mind that he is having issues focusing. Its either ADD or ADHD. I cant believe what Im seeing.

|

Official member of the ElHombre fan club

Team MooseCAN

Deano2021

7/10/2021 12:59 PM

I disagree. I think his focus is on point, I believe it’s a front end set up issue for his riding style/technique.

|

7/10/2021 12:59 PM

Reminds me of AC in his 250 days

|

7/10/2021 1:08 PM

hartebreak wrote:

Im no doctor, but I really believe RJ needs to see a doctor and get a prescription for some Ritalin. There isnt a doubt in my ...more

It’s called riding over his head. Sloppy technique and overly aggressive makes this kind of things happen.

|

7/10/2021 1:47 PM

hartebreak wrote:

Im no doctor, but I really believe RJ needs to see a doctor and get a prescription for some Ritalin. There isnt a doubt in my ...more

Tumic wrote:

It’s called riding over his head. Sloppy technique and overly aggressive makes this kind of things happen.

I disagree, many of his crashes are caused by him losing the front end. Either having the tire going over the berm/rut or by using too much front brake. If someone is riding over their head they typically have "big ones". RJ does have a big one every once in a while, but most are just washouts. I stick with my lack of focus theory.

|

Team MooseCAN

Deano2021

7/10/2021 2:05 PM

hartebreak wrote:

Tumic wrote:

hartebreak wrote:

I disagree, many of his crashes are caused by him losing the front end. Either having the tire going over the berm/rut or by ...more

Compare his riding style to the Lawrence brothers or other smooth riders on the track, you can not be surprised that he ends up on the ground as sloppy as he rides.

I know that it is the ”american way” to go wfo, but RJ just needs to ride more with his head instead of his heart.

|

7/10/2021 2:28 PM

ZO16 transitioning to manager or coach is what guys like RJ need

|

7/10/2021 2:33 PM

" I'm no Dcotor, but.."

I wish I had a dollar for each time I've read a statement on the internet start with this the last 18 months

|

7/10/2021 6:04 PM

RalphS wrote:

Reminds me of AC in his 250 days

Reminds me of AC in his 450 days too. whistling

|

Ed Johnson

7/10/2021 6:19 PM

The front end keeps washing out. Might be a bike set up thing.

|

7/10/2021 8:12 PM

Up Wind wrote:

I agree with this BUT I hope he just keeps riding like he is.

Pushing the limits. At some point, he will stop falling and start winning.

|

7/10/2021 8:24 PM

I think it might be a little both, his technique and maybe he’s a little stiff on the the front to soak up some of the massive bumps. Seems that all his crashes are in loose corners and his front climbs out of the rut. Idk, it’s a shame though, the guy has been on rails lately!

|

7/11/2021 1:41 AM

kpiper wrote:

Pushing the limits. At some point, he will stop falling and ...more

Or just end up like forkner and never stop crashing.

|

7/11/2021 3:10 AM

Up Wind wrote:

kpiper wrote:

Pushing the limits. At some point, he will stop falling and ...more

Tumic wrote:

Or just end up like forkner and never stop crashing.

Big difference between Forkner’s style of crashing and Hampshire’s tip overs.

I think it comes down to technique. Even if some of its exasperated by setup, he should be able to respond accordingly, or at least not crash so often. And if it’s loss of focus, then his technique should take over as instinct.

One things for sure, when he figures it out, he’ll be a regular winner. I look forward to it.

|

7/11/2021 4:27 AM

Did he crash a third time in Moto 2?

Photo

|

7/11/2021 6:40 AM

That flag dood got lucky as fuck....

|

scte3.0 pro-line trinity tekin

7/11/2021 8:29 AM

This has always been RJ's issue, just like AC. I would agree that it is a focus issue, wash outs turn into washed out championship hopes year after year for these guys.

|

7/11/2021 8:41 AM

Maybe turning technique that works at the central Florida practice tracks during the week doesnt work in sand with a hard base? Adam and RJ seem to crash the same way each week.

From my brief time riding in florida, the sand was sure different than other places.

|

7/11/2021 9:11 AM

If we are looking at something physical causing his crashes, how about a good eye exam? Not seeing subtle changes in the track surface from lap to lap, transitions from shadow to light etc.

|

The older I get, the faster I was.

7/11/2021 9:17 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/11/2021 9:19 AM

captmoto wrote:

If we are looking at something physical causing his crashes, how about a good eye exam? Not seeing subtle changes in the track ...more

This is a viable theory too. The reason I think its mainly focus is, while yes, he does occasionally crash while battling, most of his tommy tip overs and washouts are when he is riding alone. I think when he is concentrating on battling, he does just fine, its when he is left to his own devices that it seems to unravel on him.

|

Team MooseCAN

Deano2021

7/11/2021 11:33 AM

stone881 wrote:

This has always been RJ's issue, just like AC. I would agree that it is a focus issue, wash outs turn into washed out ...more

You can add mosimen as well as a half dozen others to this list... fast enough to win, but rarely does because of mistakes and crashes

|

www.bettercallsaul.com
Die Antwoord

7/11/2021 11:42 AM

stone881 wrote:

This has always been RJ's issue, just like AC. I would agree that it is a focus issue, wash outs turn into washed out ...more

gt80rider wrote:

You can add mosimen as well as a half dozen others to this list... fast enough to win, but rarely does because of mistakes and ...more

It's what separates the "good" from the "greats".

|

7/11/2021 11:55 AM

Didnt Zacko 16 have a similar issue with the Huski early on?

|

7/11/2021 5:31 PM

We can work with speeeeed...

|

7/11/2021 5:43 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/11/2021 5:44 PM

I'm not sure what some of you do for a living, but it's clear to me that you have chosen the wrong career path. You should have instead been a coach to these factory level racers. I'm sure RJ would be happy, and very relieved to know that he needs Ritalin. Clearly, given some Ritalin, he'll be the next GOAT. What a shame he might miss this opportunity to further his career.

|

7/11/2021 5:59 PM

olds cool wrote:

His 25 .....2nd year with Aldon as trainer.
Can't see things changing

|

7/11/2021 7:59 PM

olds cool wrote:

bowl wrote:

DV 12 could have that kid winning everything. Stamp it! Aldon does not have the bike experience DV does. DV would probably be a bit less than the 200k a year Aldon charges for each guy. The kid is the fastest 250 outdoor guy hands down.

|

7/11/2021 9:54 PM

olds cool wrote:

bowl wrote:

Up Wind wrote:

DV 12 could have that kid winning everything. Stamp it! Aldon does not have the bike experience DV does. DV would probably be ...more

Rj has never had as much talent as Dylan.

|

7/11/2021 10:53 PM

Bruce372 wrote:

" I'm no Dcotor, but.."

I wish I had a dollar for each time I've read a statement on the internet start with this the last 18 ...more

I'm no Doctor, but yeah you do see that on the internet a lot lately.

|

7/11/2021 11:26 PM

A two lettered thread name. Outstanding effort

|